Everything posted by Juranamo
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Oh no, it's a blue vinyl haha. Still looks alright! Just realised the husband ordered my Tangled Up vinyl, so my birthday discount from last year was still valid! Amazing... Can't complain at ยฃ2.59 off ๐คฃ
-
R5: 1 Year On Album Survivor โข Thatโs Showbiz Baby!
The usual suspects coming for FUFN again ๐คฃ๐ญ If we can keep that just the same 3 that would be lovely thanks! Definitely impossibly difficult now. Went for Self Saboteur, but it's really tight outside my Top 2 now
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #9
Well, that's a song I completely forgot existed... I remember the name The Bravery, but I would never have been able to name a song by them despite this sounding like exactly the sort of thing I'd have lapped up in my mid-teens! (I lapped up anything by any indie band basically... Especially the most upbeat ones, making me even more surprised I can't recall this one ๐ฎ) I guess if there really was any merit for the term landfill indie this is it, because that got completely lost in the shuffle for me - I guess there really were too many indie bands out there at the time! I'm pretty sure I will have heard it at the time, but my best guess is that I didn't have my friend illegally download this one for me (maybe he couldn't find it?) and so it just got lost to history as other indie songs hogged radio airplay/it never found its way to my headphones! I've always actually quite enjoyed 'Too Close', but here is a rare occasion of me being taken by a song immediately that somehow got lost in time, so I'm voting for 'An Honest Mistake' (which I've also added to my streaming library!)
-
Kylie & Madonna - Love Sensation (remix)
Maybe it's 5k per retailer? ๐คฃ
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ confirm
I've just edited my YouTube link. I don't like the video as much, but the I think the audio quality sounds a bit more crisp on the one I've just submitted @blacksquare (which is strange as it's the older video and was uploaded earlier haha)
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #8
Hallo, salut, 'Dragostea Din Tei' gets my vote. Can't remember 'In My Mind' at all, whereas O-Zone is a classic! (I've never seen credited with 'Mi Ya Hi' in brackets though, is that a new thing?)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I'm pretty sure they just both happen to be named after the same nightclub in New York!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Maybe GH albums should have all streams halved? Based on the assumption that these are often within the top 2 songs on the parent album, where their streams would be downweighted?
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Just thinking about what colour vinyl we might get for this... In my head, I've always seen it as a yellow vinyl. I think that's mostly because Kimberley's dress really pops on the cover... The other obviously colours I would say are pink (the "out of control" title text, though pink was used for Chemistry) and blue feels fairly prominent too (but that was used for WWTNS). I guess they could go for a black or a white vinyl too, but my head feels yellow is the one to go for! Any thoughts on ideal colours for the regular LP?
-
Danceteria โข 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
I really feel this! It feels hella clunky, but I think that might be partly down to being so tuned in with the original. I also don't think that Charli sounds that different to Madge on here at points... So it can be hard to navigate whose vocals are currently playing! Overall though, the song is still fantastic - I think I just need some time to get used to the extra Charli verses! (Also, without listening side by side, I'm trying to work out what's been cut from the original to make this version shorter than that... it feels like everything that was there before remains, even with extra lyrics ๐คฃ)
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #7
I believe that the world should revolve around Little Jackie! Excellent song (though I do also love 'Dirty Talk', which would have been an easy winner in at least half of these polls so far!)
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #6
From my point of view, this isn't even close! Grace, it was (G-)Eazy to vote for DB Boulevard against your bland cover!
-
R4: 1 Year On Album Survivor โข Thatโs Showbiz Baby!
'Before You Break My Heart' for the third time in a row. Can those who don't appreciate the flawless 'FUFN' wait another 7 or so rounds please? 'Unconditional' has already been taken from me too soon, I can't handle 'FUFN' also suffering the same fate ๐ญ๐ญ
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ confirm
I take the mods vetoed your plan?
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ confirm
Rock block, anyone?
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ confirm
Je confirm It also took me an embarrassing amount of time to work out which link was the Google form ๐๐คฃ
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ nelly's drawing room
The piranha plant looking extra formidable there
-
Sergej's Personal Chart 25.09.2026
I only just heard about that new Annalisa song this morning, I'll give it a listen later, I've loved alot of what she's released in the last few years. She really is unstoppable in your chart!
-
Mango's Top 40 (21/09/26): There's nothing better than memories of joy
Ooooh, nice to see someone else charting that Kasabian track! It's my favourite song by them probably since 'Empire' - I really really love it!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/2026 (Week 39)
Hey, thanks for commenting! I quite liked the two Wasia Project songs entered into BJSC - this one reminds me of 'I Feel Love', great track. I think I should maybe check out the album too! Yeah, the new Dove Cameron one is good too! I need to give it more plays!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/2026 (Week 39)
Hey! I'd never heard it Neriah before seeing this song pop up on an Apple new music playlist. Great track, and if you say you love some of her other stuff, that's a good sign I should check out some of her previous releases! P.s. great to see you back in BJSC! Your last entry just about missed out on semi points from me, I imagine you'll be a fairly big hitter with me going by the sort of songs you chart ๐
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/2026 (Week 39)
Hey! 'drunk enough' was entered into the last BJSC and was my favourite entry! Really loved that track! Thanks for commenting!
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ nelly's drawing room
I'm not sure what this is or what it means but I'm living for it x Also if they shift their finger across about a centimeter, they're practically pointing at my town. Lol
-
bjsc 189 ๐ฆ nelly's drawing room
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #5
I like them both, but I don't return to one of them anymore really. One option is wrong, the correct option is glorious!