Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. Top 40 Tracks: 01/05/202601 [01] My First Time - The Kids Are [27-39-3-1-1-1] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [NE] Babe America - Kiss Rn [2] (1 week / #2 peak) 03 [NE] loveshy - Spineless [3] (1 week / #3 peak) 04 [02] The Warning - Kerosene [3-2-3-2-4] (5 weeks / #2 peak) 05 [03] FLO - Leak It [7-5-4-4-3-5] (6 weeks / #3 peak) 06 [05] South Arcade - SUPERMAN [13-5-6] (3 weeks / #5 peak) 07 [NE] Emei - Night at the Opera [7] (1 week / #7 peak) 08 [12] Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse [12-8] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [13] MUNA - Wannabeher [13-9] (2 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [04] Nekrogoblikon feat. Reel Big Fish - Secret Elephant [1-1-2-4-10] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 11 [21] JORDY - DUMB [21-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [06] Ally Salort - I’ve Never Met Her [30-4-1-2-5-5-6-12] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 13 [15] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [4-8-13-18-18-16-15-13] (8 weeks / #4 peak) 14 [08] Evanescence - Who Will You Follow [9-8-14] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 15 [07] YONAKA - Miss Millennial [32-29-27-8-7-7-15] (7 weeks / #7 peak) 16 [NE] Hanna Ferm & Junie - Välkommen Åter [16] (1 week / #16 peak) 17 [25] LUNA - Heavenly [25-17] (2 weeks / #17 peak) 18 [10] Enter Shikari - Find Out The Hard Way… [12-10-18] (3 weeks / #10 peak) 19 [19] Bebe Rexha - Hysteria [20-19-19] (3 weeks / #19 peak) 20 [18] METTE - COMING OF AGE [21-18-20] (3 weeks / #18 peak) 21 [NE] ALT BLK ERA - Silhouettes In the Mirror [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [NE] Morfonica - Resonant Strings [22] (1 week / #22 peak) 23 [24] Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans [24-23] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 24 [RE] Lady Gaga & Doechii - RUNWAY [33-xx-24] (2 weeks / #24 peak) 25 [16] Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion [37-15-9-8-7-14-16-25] (8 weeks / #7 peak) 26 [20] Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [25-29-xx-30-20-26] (5 weeks / #20 peak) 27 [09] Chloe Qisha - YDH [25-12-10-10-6-6-6-6-9-27] (10 weeks / #6 peak) 28 [11] Angèle & Justice - What You Want [19-7-4-11-11-10-11-28] (8 weeks / #4 peak) 29 [33] Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [33-29] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 30 [17] FELICIA - My System [32-35-37-6-2-5-4-9-15-17-30] (11 weeks / #2 peak) 31 [23] Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [3-3-6-10-12-14-18-23-31] (9 weeks / #3 peak) 32 [22] KATSEYE - PINKY UP [36-22-32] (3 weeks / #22 peak) 33 [14] Annalisa - Canzone Estiva [10-8-14-33] (4 weeks / #8 peak) 34 [NE] The Ordinary Boys - Peer Pressure [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [26] Au/Ra - KILLSWITCH [26-35] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 36 [38] LØLØ - dumbest girl in the world [38-36] (2 weeks / #36 peak) 37 [NE] As December Falls - Teeth [37] (1 week / #37 peak) 38 [RE] Tame Impala & JENNIE - Dracula [39-xx-38] (2 weeks / #38 peak) 39 [27] sombr - Potential [27-39] (2 weeks / #27 peak) 40 [36] Anyma & LISA - Bad Angel [25-36-40] (3 weeks / #25 peak) Goodbyexx [28] Girl Group - Tell Me I’m Pretty [11-28-xx] (2 weeks / #11 peak) xx [29] MUNA - Dancing On The Wall [19-7-1-2-9-13-17-29-xx] (8 weeks / #1 peak) xx [30] ditonellapiaga - Che fastidio! [35-19-30-xx] (3 weeks / #19 peak) xx [31] The Hoosiers - So High [27-31-xx] (2 weeks / #27 peak) xx [32] PET NEEDS - Tour Worn [40-24-32-xx] (3 weeks / #24 peak) xx [34] Kiesza - When I’m Dancing [34-xx] (1 week / #34 peak) xx [35] BLACKPINK - GO [33-22-19-25-24-31-35-xx] (7 weeks / #19 peak) xx [37] Social Distortion - Born to Kill [22-37-xx] (2 weeks / #22 peak) xx [39] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) [10-5-1-2-1-1-2-5-8-17-25-28-39-xx] (13 weeks / #1 peak) xx [40] Lana Del Rey - First Light [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
  2. Top 40 Tracks: 01/05/2026 01 - My First Time - The Kids Are 02 - Babe America - Kiss Rn 03 - loveshy - Spineless 04 - The Warning - Kerosene 05 - FLO - Leak It 06 - South Arcade - SUPERMAN 07 - Emei - Night at the Opera 08 - Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse 09 - MUNA - Wannabeher 10 - Nekrogoblikon feat. Reel Big Fish - Secret Elephant 11 - JORDY - DUMB 12 - Ally Salort - I've Never Met Her 13 - LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei 14 - Evanescence - Who Will You Follow 15 - YONAKA - Miss Millennial 16 - Hanna Ferm & Junie - Välkommen Åter 17 - LUNA - Heavenly 18 - Enter Shikari - Find Out The Hard Way... 19 - Bebe Rexha - Hysteria 20 - METTE - COMING OF AGE 21 - ALT BLK ERA - Silhouettes In the Mirror 22 - Morfonica - Resonant Strings 23 - Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans 24 - Lady Gaga & Doechii - RUNWAY 25 - Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion 26 - Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor 27 - Chloe Qisha - YDH 28 - Angèle & Justice - What You Want 29 - Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead 30 - FELICIA - My System 31 - Delta Goodrem - Eclipse 32 - KATSEYE - PINKY UP 33 - Annalisa - Canzone Estiva 34 - The Ordinary Boys - Peer Pressure 35 - Au/Ra - KILLSWITCH 36 - LØLØ - dumbest girl in the world 37 - As December Falls - Teeth 38 - Tame Impala & JENNIE - Dracula 39 - sombr - Potential 40 - Anyma & LISA - Bad Angel
  3. Is gooooood. It's definitely no 'Hung Up' or 'Sorry', but it's still goooooooooood omg.
  4. It's available on Apple Music already!
  5. My first real casualty tbh. 'Headache' is so aptly titled, it's bonkers in all the right ways! 😍😍 I did expect it to drop out fairly early, but it's probably one of my Top 10 from the album in all honesty!
  6. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    10.0 | Disease 10.0 | Abracadabra 08.5 | Garden Of Eden 09.0 | Perfect Celebrity 08.0 | Can't Stop the High 10.0 | Vanish Into You 07.0 | Killah [feat. Gesaffelstein] 10.0 | Zombieboy 10.0 | The Dead Dance 10.0 | LoveDrug 10.0 | How Bad Do U Want Me 09.5 | Don't Call Tonight 08.5 | Kill For Love 11.0 | Shadow Of A Man 07.5 | The Beast 06.5 | Blade Of Grass 07.0 | Die With A Smile
  7. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    I'll hopefully do this later! Feel free to nudge me if I haven't by the time you want to be cracking on with results, Haus!
  8. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    That's how I've done it the last few times and it's worked wonders! I normally: 1) Listen to the whole lot 2) Play a clip from each and reorder 3) Play from the top and reorder as songs grow (That way I can also just stop listening when I get to the inevitable songs that I've heard a couple of times and don't really need to hear again 🙈) For this contest (and probably going forward), I've added them to a spreadsheet that I reorder when I'm ready to submit my votes, it just speeds up my formatting - also helpful for formatting predictions/oods etc!
  9. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    What @Bror said above for the full Skall experience x
  10. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Juranabaijan have updated their flag! And a wavey version if that floats your boat!
  11. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Two songs are in contention for my 18 this time... One would be the first time I've voted for them, and one would have their first votes for a very very very long time (and I don't really know why, because from what I can tell they have taste that is RIGHT UP MY STREET) 😱😱 Can I just give two 18's please? 😭😭
  12. I really hope this isn't the case, it certainly isn't for me: although I've spent well over 10 years barely posting and not entering the contest at all, so this definitely isn't the case for me! I think (as gooddelta points out), ballads seem to struggle. Unlike him, most of my listening definitely could not be described as a ballad, so maybe I'm part of the problem there. This one didn't hit me, but I really enjoyed your entry by Mia Wray a few months back! Will be good to hopefully have you back at some point, but I know all too well that there's no point in entering if you're not finding enjoyment in the contest.
  13. I knew it wasn't a favourite of many, but I'm surprised I'm the only poster to rate 'Dreamcheater' above 8 in this rate! I think it's a really catchy and cute song! It's nowhere near my favourite on the album, but it's such a joy to listen to either way!
  14. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Foos are on much lower sales than I expected :o
  15. My First Time Qualify!Juranabaijan have had their visa approved for entry into the République d'Áskorza to participate in the grand final of the 184th edition of the Buzzjack Song Contest in Morpeth Cove. This marks the first time Juranabaijan have qualified for the final in four consecutive contests (without skipping any). Mayor Juranamo is said to be thrilled at this news, extending gratitude to any countries that voted for 'The Kids Are'! Juranabaijan are hoping to improve on the 19th place that Ally Salort achieved, in the last edition, with 'I've Never Met Her' - this is currently Juranabaijan's highest placement since returning to the contest at the beginning of the year!
  16. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Apple Music - Web PlayerBJSC 184 - Final by Dan PC on Apple MusicPlaylist · 41 SongsI case anyone wanted an Apple playlist for the final 😊
  17. I think that benefited both countries equally. We will both benefit from increased port coverage along the Straight of Juran!
  18. Some fantastic company at the bottom of these odds! Likewise, I see zero chance of a Juranabaijan victory, but I hope some of us at the bottom can at least make the top half of the scoreboard!
  19. Ah, that's where I'm going wrong then, they're hidden on mobile! I haven't logged into the new site on my laptop to date 🤣
  20. Where does one see said member title? 😱😱
  21. A million percent thissssssssssss Hidden track is exactly that. And a minute silence at the start of a streaming track is a big no no. It's literally the only misstep on the album! Otherwise, it's still the least brilliant song on the album. It feels very much like a demo (so kinda perfect as a hidden track), but it's a lovely song either way!
  22. My predictions being just as trustworthy as last time then Seems we should all be preparing ourselves for a trip to Persephonia, Kathaldazia or East Ruk then 😱😱
  23. Congrats! I really chose the fastest semi final reveal to be the first one I followed along on my spreadsheet didn't I? 🤣
  24. SEMIFINAL 1+12 | QUALIFIED +10 | QUALIFIED +08 | QUALIFIED +07 | QUALIFIED +06 | QUALIFIED +05 | New Lexico | Cate - Leave Your Man At Home +04 | QUALIFIED +03 | QUALIFIED +02 | QUALIFIED +01 | QUALIFIED x11 | POPHub | Goldie Boutilier - Goldie Montana x13 | Ajanaeda | Remy Bond - Skin Tight Jeans x18 | Greenfroze | Widescreen Baroque - NO.5 x22 | FARC | Mercy Girl - Heaven x23 | Herbilore | Loren Kramar - Gay Angels x24 | Cumulonimbia | Arooj Aftab - Raat Ki Rani x26 | Jupiterdonia | Miynt - The Strangest Game x27 | N DNTN | bassvictim - Sometimes I believe in God (Sometimes I believe in Me) Semi 2 was a similar picture for me! Actually, no, more of my mid tables were knocked out instead. But my top 5 of each semi qualified!
  25. Yes I did 🤣