Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. Two of the better ones from SF2 there!
  2. I was on the fence with your prediction! Very pleased to see it through though!
  3. I'm yet to see my first through! I would have given SΓ©yetana big points though and, as I've documented, I just couldn't give points to so many in SF1 that I wanted to!
  4. 3 Q's on the trot! No complaints from me! Thanks for the votes πŸ₯°
  5. Yesssssss at 'Kerosene'!
  6. If it's that, surely they wouldn't be announcing it and Scott would have a chance to get on top of it? I have no idea what it could be, but firing someone immediately for substance abuse (when they haven't really displayed any obvious signs of it), seems like an odd one. We obviously don't know what's gone on behind the scenes though.
  7. Unfortunately, I think the neurotic fish are correct in their assumption! I can only assume the wholune votes are awol as the necrotic fish have been involved in some underwater sabotage against the reel big fish 😱 (I did enjoy lots of SF1! Can we not just have a SF1 heavy final, if it's not too late? πŸ«£πŸ™ˆ)
  8. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    No idea if there are "more" signings, but there definitely are signings that weren't part of the two initially announced with hmv (one in Glasgow that my friend didn't manage to get tickets for)
  9. Oh, I love my entry but I'd send through the secret elephant over mine any day! That song is the best kind of chaos 😍😍 (This doesn't mean I wish to not qualify, of course 🀣🀣🀣)
  10. WHOLUNE 😭😭😭😭😭 Dunno if you'd have got enough points anyway, but I really was hoping you'd make it through!
  11. You see, I don't disagree with any of this apart from the first bit. The producers can do whatever they want, but I one million percent disagree with the sentiment that in order to be a drag queen you should be able to lipsync. That is one option of what you may be able to do, but if that was the case we might as well just be calling drag dressed up lipsyncing. For lots of queens, their bread and butter is comedy or singing or whatever else! Lipsyncing is absolutely not a requirement of the job 🀣 There's no question that Nini gave a fierce lipsync, it's just a shame that she can stay in the contest based on one skill that she is FAR BETTER than most at, when the competition could be seen putting everything she had into it despite ultimately standing almost zero chance of staying. Now that, to me, is a true lipsync for your life! If you don't even attempt to put on a show, sure (looking at you Charlie Hides, you might sing live, but at least give the syncing a go!), but I don't think a single one of us expected that cartwheel from Jane, and it was completely paid dust in favour of the queen effortlessly doing what she pretty much does best. 🀣 Queens that are not so great at lipsyncing just have that extra pressure to avoid the bottom. Weeks that rely on effective performance/lipsyncing skills (lipsyncing in talent shows, girl group challenges etc) shouldn't really exist if that's almost always the get out of jail free skill in my view πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  12. I would have liked to have seen Jane stay if only for the fact that it was her first lipsync and she actually surprised me with how much she went for the lipsync. Nini was on her second bottom in a row, and having seen her lipsync before we kinda all knew she would be flipping and serving the sync. Jane, however, does the cartwheel... Is NEVER going to turn that into a backflip... And it gets completely ignored?! It's called a "lipsync for your life", but that kinda gives the automatic advantage to lipsync queens 🀣 Michelle said the other week to one of the queens (not sure if it was in this or vTW) "a drag queen needs to be good at lipsyncing"... I think that's just a bizarre point of view πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ In any case, it's the name of the game and I won't be losing any sleep... But I'm only really bothered about a Myki win now that Jane is gone 🀣
  13. So... 'My System'... I was just singing along to you... "You're in every touch, and fart, and every shart". Why did that have to happen, now I need to somehow unhear that? 🀣
  14. I don't know why, but the Tuvalu flag really got to me 🀣 I'm also trying to work out where the grape emoji came πŸ’¦ from and think I'm missing something obvious πŸ˜‚
  15. Juranabaijan have voted! Our top song is nothing like our own and 19 (Underground) songs were in contention for votes 😱😱
  16. Yeah, BetJuran are definitely liquidating after this contest. 🀣
  17. I'm not really sure of the etiquette 🀣 BrΓ© has pretty much hit the nail on the head though, a few of us in the listenthrough didn't get it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Scene asked us to give it ~10 more listens. The end. Everyone else in SF1 please give Cheiron 12pts so that I don't feel guilty for eternity x
  18. What happens in the listenthrough stays in the listenthrough
  19. In fairness, I would definitely trust Rontbet's odds over my own. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  20. I'm living for this. Cheiron will not be winning though imo (apologies πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ) Cheeseblock
  21. 'Sweet Dreams My LA Ex' is such an iconic pop song. In a compilation where every song is a highlight, this somehow manages to be an actual highlight...
  22. Leak It, My System and What You Want occupying your a Top 10, I can get on board with that! 😍
  23. I'm not saying the semi is one of the worst... But I'd definitely find it much easier to vote and also feel no guilt for leaving any songs out of my points if I were in that semi oops πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
  24. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    These comments are making me worried to listen the album... I wasn't really bothered about 'Blow My Mind' and 'Sexistential' isn't anywhere near as good as I expect from Robyn, but we'll see! Hopefully I get a chance to listen to it tomorrow!
  25. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I think at this point calling them a virtual group is a bit of a disservice. They're as much a group as Girls Aloud (who I love, by the way), their songs all just happen to be linked to a film! My first instinct was to liken them to Gorrilaz, but Gorillaz are a duo, though they also have additional fictional band members too. In the sense of writing and playing the instruments, they're probably more of a 'band', but that doesn't mean HUNTR/X aren't at that point. It's not like the artists haven't all performed together multiple times now. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some non-demon hunters related music by them at some point! (even if they are still marketed as their animations)