Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. Top 40 Tracks: 27/03/2026 01 [04] Ally Salort - I’ve Never Met Her [30-4-1] (3 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] MUNA - Dancing On The Wall [19-7-1-2] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [03] A*Teens - Iconic [11-7-5-7-10-1-3-3] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [07] Angèle & Justice - What You Want [19-7-4] (3 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [02] FELICIA - My System [32-35-37-6-2-5] (6 weeks / #2 peak) 06 [10] Chloe Qisha - YDH [25-12-10-10-6] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [NE] FLO - Leak It [7] (1 week / #7 peak) 08 [05] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) [10-5-1-2-1-1-2-5-8] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 09 [15] Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion [37-15-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [06] Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [3-3-6-10] (4 weeks / #3 peak) 11 [12] Lauren Sanderson - IDC At All [35-12-11] (3 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [11] The Hoosiers - Automatic Glow [27-17-11-12] (4 weeks / #11 peak) 13 [08] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [4-8-13] (3 weeks / #4 peak) 14 [13] The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [13-14] (2 weeks / #13 peak) 15 [09] Valencia Grace - S!ut [8-9-15] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 16 [19] MEEK - Fabulous [24-11-9-11-13-19-16] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 17 [17] sombr - Homewrecker [25-9-10-13-18-17-17] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 18 [21] Erin LeCount - DON’T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [27-26-24-21-21-18] (6 weeks / #18 peak) 19 [22] BLACKPINK - GO [33-22-19] (3 weeks / #19 peak) 20 [27] Natalie Jane - Sabotage [27-20] (2 weeks / #20 peak) 21 [20] Ava Max - KiLL iT QUEEN [7-9-20-21] (4 weeks / #7 peak) 22 [14] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [27-5-5-14-22] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 23 [18] Annalisa - Maschio [11-11-20-12-19-20-21-8-7-6-4-2-2-12-18-23] (16 weeks / #2 peak) 24 [25] Valencia Grace - Lucky You’re A Star [23-8-5-4-1-3-4-4-3-5-8-16-25-24] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 25 [16] GIRLSET - Little Miss [11-16-25] (3 weeks / #11 peak) 26 [23] Magdalene - DJesus [16-15-23-26] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 27 [NE] My First Time - The Kids Are [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [24] The Hoosiers - Lonely Together [27-11-6-4-4-14-24-28] (8 weeks / #4 peak) 29 [32] YONAKA - Miss Millennial [32-29] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Muse - Be With You [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [29] Lainey Wilson - Can’t Sit Still [29-31] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 32 [26] Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts [21-11-15-24-26-32] (6 weeks / #11 peak) 33 [28] Esther Graf - darüber schlafen [12-6-9-20-28-33] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 34 [34] XG - HYPNOTIZE [38-27-34-34] (4 weeks / #27 peak) 35 [31] The Pretty Reckless - When I Wake Up [31-35] (2 weeks / #31 peak) 36 [NE] Cherry Bomb - Digital Girl [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [30] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [23-30-37] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 38 [35] Freya Ridings - Wild Horse [29-35-38] (3 weeks / #29 peak) 39 [37] Robyn - Talk To Me [21-5-3-7-6-2-1-3-6-25-37-39] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Take That - You’re A Superstar [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbye xx [33] Hard-Fi - They Ain’t Your Friends [26-33-xx] (2 weeks / #26 peak) xx [36] Søren Torpegaard Lund - Før Vi Går Hjem [36-xx] (1 week / #36 peak) xx [38] Melanie C - Undefeated Champion [38-xx] (1 week / #38 peak) xx [39] Turnstile - DREAMING [39-xx] (1 week / #39 peak) xx [40] MØ - Hunnybån [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
  2. Top 40 Tracks: 27/03/2026 01 [04] Ally Salort - I’ve Never Met Her [30-4-1] (3 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] MUNA - Dancing On The Wall [19-7-1-2] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [03] A*Teens - Iconic [11-7-5-7-10-1-3-3] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [07] Angèle & Justice - What You Want [19-7-4] (3 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [02] FELICIA - My System [32-35-37-6-2-5] (6 weeks / #2 peak) 06 [10] Chloe Qisha - YDH [25-12-10-10-6] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [NE] FLO - Leak It [7] (1 week / #7 peak) 08 [05] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) [10-5-1-2-1-1-2-5-8] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 09 [15] Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion [37-15-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [06] Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [3-3-6-10] (4 weeks / #3 peak) 11 [12] Lauren Sanderson - IDC At All [35-12-11] (3 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [11] The Hoosiers - Automatic Glow [27-17-11-12] (4 weeks / #11 peak) 13 [08] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [4-8-13] (3 weeks / #4 peak) 14 [13] The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [13-14] (2 weeks / #13 peak) 15 [09] Valencia Grace - S!ut [8-9-15] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 16 [19] MEEK - Fabulous [24-11-9-11-13-19-16] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 17 [17] sombr - Homewrecker [25-9-10-13-18-17-17] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 18 [21] Erin LeCount - DON’T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [27-26-24-21-21-18] (6 weeks / #18 peak) 19 [22] BLACKPINK - GO [33-22-19] (3 weeks / #19 peak) 20 [27] Natalie Jane - Sabotage [27-20] (2 weeks / #20 peak) 21 [20] Ava Max - KiLL iT QUEEN [7-9-20-21] (4 weeks / #7 peak) 22 [14] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [27-5-5-14-22] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 23 [18] Annalisa - Maschio [11-11-20-12-19-20-21-8-7-6-4-2-2-12-18-23] (16 weeks / #2 peak) 24 [25] Valencia Grace - Lucky You’re A Star [23-8-5-4-1-3-4-4-3-5-8-16-25-24] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 25 [16] GIRLSET - Little Miss [11-16-25] (3 weeks / #11 peak) 26 [23] Magdalene - DJesus [16-15-23-26] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 27 [NE] My First Time - The Kids Are [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [24] The Hoosiers - Lonely Together [27-11-6-4-4-14-24-28] (8 weeks / #4 peak) 29 [32] YONAKA - Miss Millennial [32-29] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Muse - Be With You [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [29] Lainey Wilson - Can’t Sit Still [29-31] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 32 [26] Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts [21-11-15-24-26-32] (6 weeks / #11 peak) 33 [28] Esther Graf - darüber schlafen [12-6-9-20-28-33] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 34 [34] XG - HYPNOTIZE [38-27-34-34] (4 weeks / #27 peak) 35 [31] The Pretty Reckless - When I Wake Up [31-35] (2 weeks / #31 peak) 36 [NE] Cherry Bomb - Digital Girl [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [30] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [23-30-37] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 38 [35] Freya Ridings - Wild Horse [29-35-38] (3 weeks / #29 peak) 39 [37] Robyn - Talk To Me [21-5-3-7-6-2-1-3-6-25-37-39] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Take That - You’re A Superstar [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbye xx [33] Hard-Fi - They Ain’t Your Friends [26-33-xx] (2 weeks / #26 peak) xx [36] Søren Torpegaard Lund - Før Vi Går Hjem [36-xx] (1 week / #36 peak) xx [38] Melanie C - Undefeated Champion [38-xx] (1 week / #38 peak) xx [39] Turnstile - DREAMING [39-xx] (1 week / #39 peak) xx [40] MØ - Hunnybån [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
  3. Top 40 Tracks: 27/03/2026 01 - Ally Salort - I've Never Met Her 02 - MUNA - Dancing On The Wall 03 - A*Teens - Iconic 04 - Angèle & Justice - What You Want 05 - FELICIA - My System 06 - Chloe Qisha - YDH 07 - FLO - Leak It 08 - Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) 09 - Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion 10 - Delta Goodrem - Eclipse 11 - Lauren Sanderson - IDC At All 12 - The Hoosiers - Automatic Glow 13 - LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei 14 - The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song 15 - Valencia Grace - S!ut 16 - MEEK - Fabulous 17 - sombr - Homewrecker 18 - Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? 19 - BLACKPINK - GO 20 - Natalie Jane - Sabotage 21 - Ava Max - KiLL iT QUEEN 22 - Ericka Jane - Death Of Me 23 - Annalisa - Maschio 24 - Valencia Grace - Lucky You're A Star 25 - GIRLSET - Little Miss 26 - Magdalene - DJesus 27 - My First Time - The Kids Are 28 - The Hoosiers - Lonely Together 29 - YONAKA - Miss Millennial 30 - Muse - Be With You 31 - Lainey Wilson - Can't Sit Still 32 - Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts 33 - Esther Graf - darüber schlafen 34 - XG - HYPNOTIZE 35 - The Pretty Reckless - When I Wake Up 36 - Cherry Bomb - Digital Girl 37 - Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away 38 - Freya Ridings - Wild Horse 39 - Robyn - Talk To Me 40 - Take That - You're A Superstar
  4. I know I've given it 500/1 odds, but could all of us in SF1 please ensure 'Secret Elephant' makes it through to the final x
  5. From what I recall, our semi seems to be more poppy... Competition means votes from a particular bloc are diluted I guess! We shall see!
  6. Didn't the other woman involved also say that she didn't know if the security guard was Chappell's though? As far as I can tell, she isn't receiving the brunt of this, Chappell is. Chappell is the one having to defend something that (to our knowledge) she wasn't actually involved with, as she's the one being painted as the evil woman who made a girl cry. The security guard has said that he wasn't working for Chappell, yet the Chappell pile-on continues when it really should be the end of the discussion around what happened. As far as anyone knows, the security guard had a word with them, without speaking to Chappell, because he believed she wouldn't want to be disturbed. As far as we know, that's all there is to it. I've made my thoughts clear on the, quite frankly a bonkers, narrative (not from you) that being in the industry means you are in the public eye, so must accept that you need to be working 24/7 and are basically exempt from having your boundaries respected.
  7. The subsequent discussion around the Fljótavíkan(?) entry has resulted in its odds being slashed to 1-750. Would you like to proceed with your bet?
  8. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY ODDS EVEN MEAN OKAY I just know BETJURAN will be out of business in no time as only one song has less than 1-10 odds 🙈🤣
  9. Omg I can't believe I wrote daddy 🤣🤣🤣 I can't see a world where it wins, but you never know! It's definitely an interesting song!
  10. For what it's worth, your song was one of my faves in your semi! But what I like doesn't seem to equate to what's a hit 🤣 Most of my faves last month were in the other semi and didn't qualify! Other NQ predictions are varying shades of "I don't see where the appeal will lie" / "I like it but where are the votes coming from" / "I'm not a fan but it sounds decent, but I'm still not sure where the votes are gonna come from"
  11. Watch Daddy win the whole thing now I've given him those I odds. 😱🤣
  12. The odds be how likely you are to win, the qualification prediction takes into account those who I think will make it through the semi but might not appeal to enough people to smash all the way to 1st! I have don't exactly know what does well 🤣
  13. I was working on mine 🙈 Take mine with a pinch of salt though. I genuinely have no clue 🤣
  14. Semi Final OnePersephonia // Searows // Dearly Missed Cheiron // TOMORA // RING THE ALARM Lotunia // Precious Pepala // Eve Terra Avium // The Walkmen // The Rat Yehesi // Brooklyn Van Zandt // I AM THE MUSIC Bronzil // Cult Of Venus // Sinner POPHub // Emerson Azarian // Lucky Stars Juranabaijan // Ally Salort // I've Never Met Her Scotland 2 // NEW YORK // think of you Ennea // World's First Cinema // Make Me a Monster Baleghde // Emilia // La_Playlist.mpeg Lookylion // NAYEON // ABCD Wholune // Nekrogoblikon feat. Reel Big Fish // Secret Elephant Ajanaeda // Eden's Crush // Get Over Yourself Cor Lupus // ena mori // 19 Underground Skall // Two Shell // The Nightmare Taahino // aleksiah // The Hit Deandria // Neuroticfish // We Are Not Safe Pestolia // Antony Szmierek // The Heron Ben's Sanctuary // Schiller // Euphoria: Der Traum [Extended Version] N DNTN // Art School Girlfriend // L.Y.A.T.T. FSR Rontvia // Ziyad Al-Samman // Ya Habibi Hendinia // Baby Jane // Starry Eyed Pagasa // This Is Lorelei // Dancing in the Club Zanmatony // Onlynumbers & KLOFAMA // ONLYFAMA Kluminican Republic // Honey Dijon feat. Bree Runway // Slight Werk [Club Mix] Freidland // ili // Tears Ago Cumulonimbia // Grace Ives // Stupid Bitches Aelandor // PUPPET SUNSUN // TOTETO Semi Final TwoDanæviia // Anna von Hausswolff // Stardust Lentyll // Blood Cultures // Emptylands FARC // sim0ne // freaky Ojnoj // Charlotte Cardin // The Way We Touch Zephyra Continuum // Dino and Terry feat. KALI MIJA // Fall Apart East Rukahavian // lùisa // Stay The Night Jadakissnia // edeprss & Brinettte feat. Tedzkril // BENGRAMO Jupiterdonia // Morcheeba // Molten Mothertopia // horsegiirL // only the best Greenfroze // Hayato Sumino // frostline Dalisska // NoGood Boyo // Just A G.O.A.T Neliönoir // frutiger dillon // big chemistry ♡ Dobago // Sasha & Because of Art // Fused Hushkanukia // MANSA // Midnight On My Mind Séyetana // The Warning // Kerosene The Spodic Empire // Hallows // Catalyst Land of DW // David Löhlein & VELA // Traum Sovarasma // Gina Dirawi // NOT ALL LOVE IS DEATH Aeroche // KREZUS & Surreal_dvd // Skins Summericia // Izzy Camina & Angrybaby // Seven Seas A-Konohagakure // Yugo Kanno // Dance with Steel Ball Run Fljótavík // Joshua Idehen // Mum Does the Washing Abeltesfayeton // Nujabes feat. Cise Starr // Lady Brown Trifoski // Crippling Alcoholism & Luxury Skin // LADIES' NIGHT Elëdan // Weval & KILIMANJARO // OPEN UP THAT DOOR New Lexico // Channel Tres // Medicine Bøtanikkä // Yseult // FREAK République d'Áskorza // ditonellapiaga // Che fastidio! Flynnonda // Tsatsamis // Recreational BETJURAN Odds to Win (pre-semi results)8-1 // Altyr Muunilinst // Natalie Jane // sabotage 10-1 // Bronzil // Cult Of Venus // Sinner 10-1 // Baleghde // Emilia // La_Playlist.mpeg 12-1 // Aeroche // KREZUS & Surreal_dvd // Skins 12-1 // Ojnoj // Charlotte Cardin // The Way We Touch 15-1 // POPHub // Emerson Azarian // Lucky Stars 16-1 // Hendinia // Baby Jane // Starry Eyed 16-1 // Bøtanikkä // Yseult // FREAK 18-1 // Cumulonimbia // Grace Ives // Stupid Bitches 18-1 // Mothertopia // horsegiirL // only the best 24-1 // FARC // sim0ne // freaky 24-1 // Neliönoir // frutiger dillon // big chemistry ♡ 24-1 // Pestolia // Antony Szmierek // The Heron 25-1 // Yehesi // Brooklyn Van Zandt // I AM THE MUSIC 26-1 // Flynnonda // Tsatsamis // Recreational 28-1 // Summericia // Izzy Camina & Angrybaby // Seven Seas 32-1 // Taahino // aleksiah // The Hit 32-1 // République d'Áskorza // ditonellapiaga // Che fastidio! 36-1 // New Lexico // Channel Tres // Medicine 40-1 // Freidland // ili // Tears Ago 40-1 // Land of DW // David Löhlein feat. VELA // Traum 40-1 // Juranabaijan // Ally Salort // I've Never Met Her 42-1 // Cor Lupus // ena mori // 19 Underground 50-1 // Cheiron // TOMORA // RING THE ALARM 50-1 // Hushkanukia // MANSA // Midnight On My Mind 50-1 // Ben's Sanctuary // Schiller // Euphoria: Der Traum [Extended Version] 50-1 // Deandria // Neuroticfish // We Are Not Safe 60-1 // Elëdan // Weval & KILIMANJARO // OPEN UP THAT DOOR 66-1 // Jupiterdonia // Morcheeba // Molten 66-1 // Ajanaeda // Eden's Crush // Get Over Yourself 66-1 // Zephyra Continuum // Dino and Terry feat. KALI MIJA // Fall Apart 66-1 // Lookylion // NAYEON // ABCD 66-1 // Skall // Two Shell // The Nightmare 70-1 // Scotland 2 // NEW YORK // think of you 75-1 // Trifoski // Crippling Alcoholism & Luxury Skin // LADIES' NIGHT 80-1 // Ennea // World's First Cinema // Make Me a Monster 80-1 // East Rukahavian // lùisa // Stay The Night 80-1 // Persephonia // Searows // Dearly Missed 100-1 // Pagasa // This Is Lorelei // Dancing in the Club 100-1 // Kluminican Republic // Honey Dijon feat. Bree Runway // Slight Werk [Club Mix] 100-1 // Dobago // Sasha & Because of Art // Fused 100-1 // Danæviia // Anna von Hausswolff // Stardust 120-1 // Lotunia // Precious Pepala // Eve 120-1 // FSR Rontvia // Ziyad Al-Samman // Ya Habibi 125-1 // Lentyll // Blood Cultures // Emptylands 125-1 // Sovarasma // Gina Dirawi // NOT ALL LOVE IS DEATH 125-1 // Terra Avium // The Walkmen // The Rat 200-1 // The Spodic Empire // Hallows // Catalyst 250-1 // Séyetana // The Warning // Kerosene 250-1 // N DNTN // Art School Girlfriend // L.Y.A.T.T. 250-1 // Jadakissnia // edeprss & Brinettte feat. Tedzkril // BENGRAMO 300-1 // A-Konohagakure // Yugo Kanno // Dance with Steel Ball Run 400-1 // Dalisska // NoGood Boyo // Just A G.O.A.T 400-1 // Abeltesfayeton // Nujabes feat. Cise Starr // Lady Brown 500-1 // Zanmatony // Onlynumbers & KLOFAMA // ONLYFAMA 500-1 // Wholune // Nekrogoblikon feat. Reel Big Fish // Secret Elephant 500-1 // Aelandor // PUPPET SUNSUN // TOTETO 500-1 // Greenfroze // Hayato Sumino // frostline 750-1 // Fljótavík // Joshua Idehen // Mum Does the Washing
  15. Different people have different levels of fame, were already yesterday's news, have varying levels of attention... Leaving the industry does not necessarily mean you get to live a quiet/normal life (particularly immediately), so I'm not going to pretend that someone at Chappell's level of fame would be able to easily leave the industry and live a peaceful life. And I still don't think she should try to unless she no longer wants to release her art for her fans/or be heard.
  16. Pardon? If this was Chappell or whoever else, I would have the exact same stance. I'm not under the illusion that I know the ins and outs of any celebrity (or anyone, for that matter), but a basic principle that I think everyone should have, regardless of status, is that if someone says "I don't like people doing this", you don't do it unless you absolutely have to. It honestly concerns me that some people here and elsewhere seemingly don't think that applies to everyone, regardless of their level of fame. I don't know anyone here well enough to understand why they think the way they do, but people that are effectively condemning Chappell for her stance ultimately don't align with my values on this point.
  17. I'm seeing lots of commentary saying Chappell chose this life and that she can just leave it. I'm sorry, but once you are famous, you no longer get to choose not to be famous. Everyone knows who you are. She chooses to be an activist, yes. But part of being an activist is standing up for something that is bigger than yourself. She might not be able to change things all on her own, but she is TALKING. I'm actually proud of her for not giving up, if we all gave up standing for what we believe in, the world would be a much more grim place than it already is. I'm still at a complete loss as to what Chappell has done wrong here.
  18. Yeah, I was starting to come around to her behaviour/delivery being the issue yesterday... But the more I think of it, the more I'm feeling that she just seems like she's exhausted when she's addressing discussion around these scenarios... Do people want her to get dressed up and go on a talk show to discuss something that happened when she wasn't working? Because that's kinda what it feels like.
  19. Considering the rest of your post (which is spot on btw), why should she get out of the industry? At this point she will be recognised and followed for a long time to some degree, and if she decides to stop challenging the sense of entitlement towards celebrities, it will continue until someone else comes along to challenge it. Fair enough if she wants to try to pull herself out of the limelight (that's completely her preogative), but meaningful change needs people being outspoken about it! Unrelated to your post, for what it's worth I don't really care if the guard was hired by Chappell or not. The Daily Mail screenshot there is worded in a way that deliberately sparks outrage (mentioning that he used to be security to the Kardashians, which isn't really relevant to this situation) and Chappell says the guard wasn't hers, but that's also not even relevant to the situation, so that's not something I'm really bothered about lol
  20. I'm glad that some other people that are thinking the same as me here are commenting now because I was starting to wonder why it was seeming so inconceivable that someone would want to challenge attitudes towards celebrities. Chappell has made it super clear that this is her job. I don't expect to have to work out of hours, and neither should she. Lola Young was cited in here, yes she took time out... But she has been very open in her drug usage (I wonder why that's so prevalent in celebrity culture... Could it be because it's a stressful job that you never get to switch off from maybe...?), and she needed to completely isolate herself from doing her job to recover from that. The fact that Chappell is challenging attitudes towards celebrity, rather than sitting back and allowing it to happen, is only a good thing. And regarding her attitude towards these situations... Unless any of us have been celebrities, we don't know the toll it takes on the way you think when you're being constantly bothered and feeling like you have to portray a certain image at all times - I'd imagine (just like neurodivergent masking), it must be exhausting. I understand people have different opinions... But, as people have mentioned in here, we've all seen what the impact fame (and especially the paparazzi) has had on the likes of Britney, Di, and countless others... If anyone is happy with Chappell's very well publicised boundaries being overstepped: I hope they don't have any boundaries of their own (which of course they do) I would love to know how they would feel if people continually breach their boundaries. If they don't like it, what makes Chappell any different? I'm getting more invested with this than I thought I would, but I'm still genuinely baffled at why this story has blown up quite so much (in the way it has) and people aren't accepting that regardless of fame/wealth/influence, people's limits should be respected... Speaking from experience of someone who has experienced similar attitudes (just because my hair is different to yours, doesn't mean you can touch it without asking 🙄 vs just because you've seen me on TV, doesn't mean I'm always accessible to you 🙄) Anyway, I've rambled lol
  21. Raising awareness that, for some people (in particular those that suffer from mental health issues), failing to respect their privacy/personal space is not ok. I'm not a celebrity, but for context, I have a mohawk which has attracted attention. People ask me about it all the time, touch it without asking, and I would be pretty pissed off if I saw someone taking a picture of me without asking if I was happy for them to do so. Just because Chappell is a celebrity, doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to opt out of these things simply for existing in a public space. Again, definitely delivering the message in a less than perfect way (as proven by many post stating the way she's coming across), but just because something does and has always happened, doesn't necessarily mean it's okay to happen! (And just because lots of celebs are seemingly happy to be approached, doesn't mean everyone is, no two people are the same afterall)
  22. You see, I agree with this, but I've never been a celebrity so I don't know how easy/realistic it is to avoid those situations. People know her stance, and they are choosing to ignore it. I think she's raising awareness, maybe in the wrong way, but she's raising awareness of something that makes her uncomfortable (and very likely other people too). The world doesn't operate that way, but women used to have next to no rights and homosexuality used to be illegal - attitudes don't change unless people speak out. I do think it's odd that she doesn't seem to appreciate fans asking for autographs/photos etc, but she's been open about her mental health issues and I'm sure any true fan would respect her privacy and meet her through the avenues she wants to interact! It's a tricky one: she wouldn't be as successful without her fans, but her fans wouldn't have her music without her!
  23. Just because it's your job doesn't mean it's okay to do. It's especially not okay to do it if someone has said they are not okay with it (and they will be very well aware Chappell is not). If she was on the red carpet (i.e. working), then sure, take all the pics you want, otherwise you don't do something that someone has said they don't want you doing unless it's necessary. She might not be the perfect role-model for delivering the message/saying what she wants to say in the right way, but in order for change to be made, people need to actually be saying things!
  24. Hard disagree on the above, in particular the bit about the paps. She wasn't making someone who has made it very clear they value their privacy feel uncomfortable, she was recording a video to highlight the fact THEY were taking pictures of her without her consent.
  25. There is now a thread in The Music Lounge