Everything posted by Juranamo
-
BJSC Spin-Off General Discussion
I don't think I can juggle two contests at once. My entry, which is VERY Halloween themed, is going into 189!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (25/09/26): Was Nicole Kidman patient zero at the party?
That XO track is SO GOOD. I hope it can make the main playlist at some point!
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
I think the new Radio 1 Playlist will make my dilemma on what to send much easier! It was a toss up between something now on there and my Halloween rock track, so I guess I'll just go for the latter! (As brilliant as the other track is!)
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/2026 (Week 39)
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/202601 [NE] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1] (1 week / #1 peak) 02 [02] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2] (3 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [NE] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3] (1 week / #3 peak) 04 [01] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [06] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5] (3 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [NE] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6] (1 week / #6 peak) 07 [04] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 08 [07] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8] (6 weeks / #7 peak) 09 [05] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 10 [03] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 11 [09] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11] (6 weeks / #9 peak) 12 [08] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 13 [15] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [NE] Wasia Project - Vogue [14] (1 week / #14 peak) 15 [11] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 16 [13] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16] (6 weeks / #12 peak) 17 [16] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 18 [25] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18] (3 weeks / #18 peak) 19 [10] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19] (4 weeks / #6 peak) 20 [14] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 21 [NE] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [17] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22] (5 weeks / #13 peak) 23 [12] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3-12-23] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 24 [20] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24] (11 weeks / #2 peak) 25 [21] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25] (4 weeks / #21 peak) 26 [NE] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [18] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13-18-27] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 28 [19] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10-19-28] (11 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [NE] INFINITE - The Chaser [29] (1 week / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Devon Again - cherry cola [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [22] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7-22-31] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 32 [26] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38-26-32] (8 weeks / #16 peak) 33 [23] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23-23-33] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 34 [NE] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [24] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx-24-35] (4 weeks / #24 peak) 36 [NE] VOILÀ - Hibernate [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [30] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17-30-37] (11 weeks / #5 peak) 38 [34] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22-34-38] (8 weeks / #6 peak) 39 [NE] Movements - Pulse [39] (1 week / #39 peak) 40 [28] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21-28-40] (5 weeks / #16 peak) Goodbyexx [27] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32-36-27-xx] (4 weeks / #23 peak) xx [29] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33-40-29-xx] (5 weeks / #20 peak) xx [31] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8-20-31-xx] (7 weeks / #6 peak) xx [32] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25-27-32-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [33] Ava Max - Work [31-38-xx-33-xx] (3 weeks / #31 peak) xx [35] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19-26-35-xx] (6 weeks / #14 peak) xx [36] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10-24-36-xx] (7 weeks / #9 peak) xx [37] Good Neighbours - Mary Jane [31-37-xx] (2 weeks / #31 peak) xx [38] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16-28-38-xx] (15 weeks / #1 peak) xx [39] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24-32-39-xx] (5 weeks / #10 peak) xx [40] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29-33-40-xx] (15 weeks / #2 peak)
-
Juranamo's Singles Chart
The Juranabaijan 40 | 25/09/202601 [NE] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1] (1 week / #1 peak) 02 [02] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2] (3 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [NE] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3] (1 week / #3 peak) 04 [01] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [06] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5] (3 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [NE] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6] (1 week / #6 peak) 07 [04] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 08 [07] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8] (6 weeks / #7 peak) 09 [05] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 10 [03] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 11 [09] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11] (6 weeks / #9 peak) 12 [08] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 13 [15] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [NE] Wasia Project - Vogue [14] (1 week / #14 peak) 15 [11] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 16 [13] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16] (6 weeks / #12 peak) 17 [16] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 18 [25] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18] (3 weeks / #18 peak) 19 [10] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19] (4 weeks / #6 peak) 20 [14] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 21 [NE] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [17] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22] (5 weeks / #13 peak) 23 [12] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3-12-23] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 24 [20] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24] (11 weeks / #2 peak) 25 [21] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25] (4 weeks / #21 peak) 26 [NE] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [18] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13-18-27] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 28 [19] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10-19-28] (11 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [NE] INFINITE - The Chaser [29] (1 week / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Devon Again - cherry cola [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [22] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7-22-31] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 32 [26] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38-26-32] (8 weeks / #16 peak) 33 [23] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23-23-33] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 34 [NE] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [24] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx-24-35] (4 weeks / #24 peak) 36 [NE] VOILÀ - Hibernate [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [30] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17-30-37] (11 weeks / #5 peak) 38 [34] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22-34-38] (8 weeks / #6 peak) 39 [NE] Movements - Pulse [39] (1 week / #39 peak) 40 [28] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21-28-40] (5 weeks / #16 peak) Goodbyexx [27] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32-36-27-xx] (4 weeks / #23 peak) xx [29] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33-40-29-xx] (5 weeks / #20 peak) xx [31] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8-20-31-xx] (7 weeks / #6 peak) xx [32] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25-27-32-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [33] Ava Max - Work [31-38-xx-33-xx] (3 weeks / #31 peak) xx [35] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19-26-35-xx] (6 weeks / #14 peak) xx [36] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10-24-36-xx] (7 weeks / #9 peak) xx [37] Good Neighbours - Mary Jane [31-37-xx] (2 weeks / #31 peak) xx [38] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16-28-38-xx] (15 weeks / #1 peak) xx [39] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24-32-39-xx] (5 weeks / #10 peak) xx [40] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29-33-40-xx] (15 weeks / #2 peak)
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1070
Top 40 Tracks: 25/09/202601 - South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S 02 - XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) 03 - Bea Miller - drunk enough 04 - Feeder - When We Fall 05 - Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades 06 - push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind 07 - Florrie - Catch You If You Fall 08 - Florence Road - 7563 09 - Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS 10 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 11 - LØLØ - pretty little wreck 12 - Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch 13 - Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby 14 - Wasia Project - Vogue 15 - Against The Current - Always You & I 16 - Remember Monday - Attention 17 - The Warning - Bite My Tongue 18 - Chxrry - Hall of Fame 19 - Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love 20 - KY Kelly - Saturday Night 21 - NERIAH - Salt in the Wound 22 - Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS 23 - Beartooth - Eyes Closed 24 - Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 25 - Ashe - Stop The Wedding! 26 - Fat Dog - Call It What You Want 27 - Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 28 - Valencia Grace - Guillotine 29 - INFINITE - The Chaser 30 - Devon Again - cherry cola 31 - Stand Atlantic - LUCID 32 - ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 33 - Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet 34 - Dove Cameron - When In Rome 35 - daine - Love Love (Love Love) 36 - VOILÀ - Hibernate 37 - Madonna - Danceteria 38 - KATSEYE - Animal 39 - Movements - Pulse 40 - MUNA - Eastside Girls
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #4
I really like both of these... Haven't heard either in a long time though! I think 'Dream Catch Me' just about edges it though (somewhat unpredictably of me!)
-
Ghost - Out now
The song is good, I suspect it'll be a grower! 'Shook' and 'Jungle' were definitely more my thing, but this is solid and definitely WAY better than 'Weeds'!
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
I'm sure Janeway would be well and truly blown away at this masterpiece portrait!
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
The song also seems to have been removed from Spotify... Wonder if they planned to release it tomorrow but it somehow got put on a day early?
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
https://sugababes.tmstor.es/ Album available to preorder. Releasing 12th Feb!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #2
Absolutely everybody should be voting for Vanessa Amorosi! Haven't heard 'Walking With Elephants' since around the time of release. I enjoyed it, but it's got nothing on 'Absolutely Everybody'
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #3
I wouldn't even as generous as to say I don't mind that Kent Jones song, I absolutely hated it and forgot it existed until now. Wasn't sure what the Divine Inspiration song was until I just listened to it, and I do actually vaguely recall it and it's ok. So my vote goes to that by default...
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
Just wanna say 1) that drawing is excellent and clearly took much longer than my procrastination platypus 2) I LOVE that style of country banner! 😍 I made my own version for my country but it's nowhere near as good x
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
The only obvious omission from the era that I can see is 'Untouchable (Edit)' [the one that was a radio edit version of the album track effectively, not the remixed single version], aside from that I think this includes everything else from the era that was already on streaming!
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
-
Patient Zero
Of course it doesn't. That song was tied to the highest grossing animated film series out there (not counting Despicable Me as there are more films, and Minions is a spin off, just as I wouldn't count Lightyear), and one of the most hyped films of the year! It was always a given that the biggest pop star in the world right now doing a song for a new Toy Story film would be a massive deal!
-
R3: 1 Year On Album Survivor • That’s Showbiz Baby!
Correct. One of the best on the album (top 3 or 4 for me, maybe?)
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
I just assumed it was Dean-dreea until I eventually realised that doesn't really make sense as that's not even your name 🤣
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
I always pronounce it nee-lee-oh-nwah in my head. But half of me says that oh should actually be an uh
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
Don't worry they'll be coming 🤣
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
I have a mascot idea dw I'm sure other people do too x
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
Is there a rough deadline for said doodles? This is fun! And do I change from my definite DNQ to something that might actually qualify in the hope that anything Juranabaijan related gets used in the final too? 🤣
-
R3: 1 Year On Album Survivor • That’s Showbiz Baby!
FUFN and AOMD are basically level for me. Istg if FUFN gets eliminated this early... 😭 'Before You Break My Heart' for me this time. It was the only one I found remotely easy to for in the last round too! 'Headache' remains perennially underrated I see
-
One hit wonders of the 21st century
I'm surprised at the lack of mention of a BJSC winner! I present to you Sara Bareilles - Love Song from #4 in 2008: