Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. Delta why did you pick this year 😭😭😭😭 The song is SO GOOD too.😍
  2. Top 40 Tracks: 27/02/2026 01 [02] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) [10-5-1-2-1] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [04] Annalisa - Maschio [11-11-20-12-19-20-21-8-7-6-4-2] (12 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [01] Robyn - Talk To Me [21-5-3-7-6-2-1-3] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [06] The Hoosiers - Lonely Together [27-11-6-4] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [03] Valencia Grace - Lucky You’re A Star [23-8-5-4-1-3-4-4-3-5] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 06 [12] Esther Graf - darüber schlafen [12-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [05] A*Teens - Iconic [11-7-5-7] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 08 [07] Loreen - Feels Like Heaven [13-8-7-8] (4 weeks / #7 peak) 09 [11] MEEK - Fabulous [24-11-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [09] sombr - Homewrecker [25-9-10] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 11 [21] Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts [21-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [08] Agnes - WAKE UP [34-3-3-5-2-2-5-8-12] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 13 [14] Hilary Duff - Roommates [7-6-10-15-14-13] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 14 [16] Charli xcx - Chains of Love [22-10-7-14-6-10-5-10-9-16-23-xx-16-14] (13 weeks / #5 peak) 15 [13] Army of Lovers feat. Olya Polyakova - Love Is Blue [23-4-1-3-13-15] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 16 [19] December 10 - Run My Way [24-18-19-16] (4 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [10] Liam C - Tina [17-10-10-17] (4 weeks / #10 peak) 18 [15] Angie - Poco Poco [11-2-1-3-9-15-18] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 19 [23] Charli xcx - Dying for You [23-19] (2 weeks / #19 peak) 20 [22] Agnes - TRIGGER [27-8-14-22-20] (5 weeks / #8 peak) 21 [24] Calvin Harris x Kasabian - Release The Pressure [24-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 22 [17] Dead Pony - Eat My Dust! [31-16-17-22] (4 weeks / #16 peak) 23 [18] Faouzia - DON’T EVER LEAVE ME [19-13-18-23] (4 weeks / #13 peak) 24 [20] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [19-27-xx-31-9-9-15-17-20-24] (9 weeks / #9 peak) 25 [NE] Chloe Qisha - YDH [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [27] Erin LeCount - DON’T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [27-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [NE] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [25] Mara Sattei - sopra di me [25-28] (2 weeks / #25 peak) 29 [30] First Aid Kit - Out of My Head [22-22-30-29] (4 weeks / #22 peak) 30 [29] ALT BLK ERA - Tissues [21-29-30] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 31 [28] Baby Queen - I Hope You Don’t Remember Me [33-20-28-31] (4 weeks / #20 peak) 32 [35] Holly Humberstone - To Love Somebody [35-32] (2 weeks / #32 peak) 33 [31] Taylor Swift - Opalite [7-12-25-40-xx-35-4-7-10-17-19-40-23-31-33] (14 weeks / #4 peak) 34 [NE] twenty one pilots - Drag Path [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [32] FELICIA - My System [32-35] (2 weeks / #32 peak) 36 [34] JADE - Church [2-2-2-1-2-6-8-12-20-29-34-36] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 37 [26] Ash - Keep Dreaming [12-26-37] (3 weeks / #12 peak) 38 [NE] Jessie Ware - Ride [38] (1 week / #38 peak) 39 [RE] Annalisa - Esibizionista [9-4-3-6-2-1-2-4-14-23-35-xx-39] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbye xx [33] TRAITRS - The Lovely Wounded [9-19-33-xx] (3 weeks / #9 peak) xx [36] South Arcade - Blood Run Warm [11-5-18-26-36-xx] (5 weeks / #5 peak) xx [37] HUNTR/X - How It’s Done [27-37-xx] (2 weeks / #27 peak) xx [38] Melanie C - What Could Possibly Go Wrong? [26-31-38-xx] (3 weeks / #26 peak) xx [39] Jessie Ware - I Could Get Used To This [34-33-39-xx] (3 weeks / #33 peak) xx [40] Yellowcard feat. Good Charlotte - Bedroom Posters [20-13-12-28-40-xx] (5 weeks / #12 peak)
  3. Top 40 Tracks: 27/02/2026 01 [02] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) [10-5-1-2-1] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [04] Annalisa - Maschio [11-11-20-12-19-20-21-8-7-6-4-2] (12 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [01] Robyn - Talk To Me [21-5-3-7-6-2-1-3] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [06] The Hoosiers - Lonely Together [27-11-6-4] (4 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [03] Valencia Grace - Lucky You’re A Star [23-8-5-4-1-3-4-4-3-5] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 06 [12] Esther Graf - darüber schlafen [12-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [05] A*Teens - Iconic [11-7-5-7] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 08 [07] Loreen - Feels Like Heaven [13-8-7-8] (4 weeks / #7 peak) 09 [11] MEEK - Fabulous [24-11-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [09] sombr - Homewrecker [25-9-10] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 11 [21] Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts [21-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [08] Agnes - WAKE UP [34-3-3-5-2-2-5-8-12] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 13 [14] Hilary Duff - Roommates [7-6-10-15-14-13] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 14 [16] Charli xcx - Chains of Love [22-10-7-14-6-10-5-10-9-16-23-xx-16-14] (13 weeks / #5 peak) 15 [13] Army of Lovers feat. Olya Polyakova - Love Is Blue [23-4-1-3-13-15] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 16 [19] December 10 - Run My Way [24-18-19-16] (4 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [10] Liam C - Tina [17-10-10-17] (4 weeks / #10 peak) 18 [15] Angie - Poco Poco [11-2-1-3-9-15-18] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 19 [23] Charli xcx - Dying for You [23-19] (2 weeks / #19 peak) 20 [22] Agnes - TRIGGER [27-8-14-22-20] (5 weeks / #8 peak) 21 [24] Calvin Harris x Kasabian - Release The Pressure [24-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 22 [17] Dead Pony - Eat My Dust! [31-16-17-22] (4 weeks / #16 peak) 23 [18] Faouzia - DON’T EVER LEAVE ME [19-13-18-23] (4 weeks / #13 peak) 24 [20] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [19-27-xx-31-9-9-15-17-20-24] (9 weeks / #9 peak) 25 [NE] Chloe Qisha - YDH [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [27] Erin LeCount - DON’T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [27-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [NE] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [25] Mara Sattei - sopra di me [25-28] (2 weeks / #25 peak) 29 [30] First Aid Kit - Out of My Head [22-22-30-29] (4 weeks / #22 peak) 30 [29] ALT BLK ERA - Tissues [21-29-30] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 31 [28] Baby Queen - I Hope You Don’t Remember Me [33-20-28-31] (4 weeks / #20 peak) 32 [35] Holly Humberstone - To Love Somebody [35-32] (2 weeks / #32 peak) 33 [31] Taylor Swift - Opalite [7-12-25-40-xx-35-4-7-10-17-19-40-23-31-33] (14 weeks / #4 peak) 34 [NE] twenty one pilots - Drag Path [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [32] FELICIA - My System [32-35] (2 weeks / #32 peak) 36 [34] JADE - Church [2-2-2-1-2-6-8-12-20-29-34-36] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 37 [26] Ash - Keep Dreaming [12-26-37] (3 weeks / #12 peak) 38 [NE] Jessie Ware - Ride [38] (1 week / #38 peak) 39 [RE] Annalisa - Esibizionista [9-4-3-6-2-1-2-4-14-23-35-xx-39] (12 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbye xx [33] TRAITRS - The Lovely Wounded [9-19-33-xx] (3 weeks / #9 peak) xx [36] South Arcade - Blood Run Warm [11-5-18-26-36-xx] (5 weeks / #5 peak) xx [37] HUNTR/X - How It’s Done [27-37-xx] (2 weeks / #27 peak) xx [38] Melanie C - What Could Possibly Go Wrong? [26-31-38-xx] (3 weeks / #26 peak) xx [39] Jessie Ware - I Could Get Used To This [34-33-39-xx] (3 weeks / #33 peak) xx [40] Yellowcard feat. Good Charlotte - Bedroom Posters [20-13-12-28-40-xx] (5 weeks / #12 peak)
  4. Top 40 Tracks: 27/02/2026 01 - Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) 02 - Annalisa - Maschio 03 - Robyn - Talk To Me 04 - The Hoosiers - Lonely Together 05 - Valencia Grace - Lucky You're A Star 06 - Esther Graf - darüber schlafen 07 - A*Teens - Iconic 08 - Loreen - Feels Like Heaven 09 - MEEK - Fabulous 10 - sombr - Homewrecker 11 - Danny L Harle & Dua Lipa - Two Hearts 12 - Agnes - WAKE UP 13 - Hilary Duff - Roommates 14 - Charli xcx - Chains of Love 15 - Army of Lovers feat. Olya Polyakova - Love Is Blue 16 - December 10 - Run My Way 17 - Liam C - Tina 18 - Angie - Poco Poco 19 - Charli xcx - Dying for You 20 - Agnes - TRIGGER 21 - Calvin Harris x Kasabian - Release The Pressure 22 - Dead Pony - Eat My Dust! 23 - Faouzia - DON'T EVER LEAVE ME 24 - PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside 25 - Chloe Qisha - YDH 26 - Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? 27 - Ericka Jane - Death Of Me 28 - Mara Sattei - sopra di me 29 - First Aid Kit - Out of My Head 30 - ALT BLK ERA - Tissues 31 - Baby Queen - I Hope You Don't Remember Me 32 - Holly Humberstone - To Love Somebody 33 - Taylor Swift - Opalite 34 - twenty one pilots - Drag Path 35 - FELICIA - My System 36 - JADE - Church 37 - Ash - Keep Dreaming 38 - Jessie Ware - Ride 39 - Annalisa - Esibizionista 40 - Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy
  5. Me watching on in fear while everyone's slating the Semi 1 results like 🫣 8 songs I voted for plus mine went through, I'm sorry if these were the wrong songs 🤣
  6. 😱 'Tissues' is fantastic! I haven't heard the other songs in the semi (I already knew this) but I would have pegged this as a winning contender! (And probably would have given it pretty high votes, unless the other songs were amazing) I really know nothing about what does well in this contest 🤣
  7. I liked that one. It grew with each listen! Given another listen or two it could have possibly been in my top 5 of the semi! (Askorza)
  8. Idk how to reveal my thoughts on a song without it being obvious if I voted for them or not 🙈🙈 The SF1 qualifiers a mixed bag for me! Some were in contention for or voted for, some were not... I won't even try to pretend I know what sounds like it should have qualified or not after earbleed-gate last time around 🤣
  9. Omg thank you for the points everyone (and for putting me out of my misery Sabrewulf!) I was actually expecting not to make it through this time, so I'm pleasantly surprised! Pleasing to begin my return with a Q steak!
  10. I'd like to be through now please x2
  11. I don't like this feeling 😭🤣 Being revealed first last time was heaven!
  12. I haven't listened to the other semi but I identified less than 10 songs in SF1 that I'd consider pop 🤣 My song is one of the poppier ones, and I'd firmly say that's a dance song. Considering I'm predominantly a pop hoe*, this doesn't bode well for the final for me 🙈🙈 * Other genres have excellence too...
  13. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    How does one know that anything that didn't see signed for themselves was auto-signed? I assume it's not a print? I'm someone that doesn't particularly care if what I'm buying is signed or not, if I'm having something signed it only really means something to me if I was there!
  14. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Seems she was dropped by Atlantic? It definitely doesn't sound like any form of departure in sound, but it's fun as always!
  15. Juranabaijan have voted... 18 songs in Semi 1 were point-worthy to me!
  16. I remember people used to do things like this! People even to used to do things like "chat show" threads, where they'd 'interview' artists (the poster entering them would answer the questions of course haha). Of course that was MANY years ago now (I only just came back to the contest, we're talking maybe 16-17 years ago 🤣)
  17. No no no no no. I've only listened to everything once while walking the dog. I can't remember what anything is! 🙈🙈 Will have to properly listen tomorrow then 😂
  18. Omg that lip sync was EVERYTHING 😭😭😭
  19. I'm not so sure physicals would have helped a great deal for these singles, I don't think many sold in any notable numbers until fairly recently did they? (Then again, maybe that would have prompted even more sales due to them being more of a novelty... Which then could have extended further into the future, due to fans wanting to keep up with the collection: who could have known What The Future Holds back then? 🙈) Ultimately I think the singles were pretty much bang on... Starting with two that were updated versions of lanes that they were very much known for! Best song/party banger statement track (Scared of the Dark) Mid tempo cover ballad, and a fairly inspired one at that (Story of a Heart) Fan favourite (Neon Blue) A different release week allowing a higher placement for Scared of the Dark, definitely would have helped to drive further hype/sales for the comeback, but I don't think anyone anticipated an album dominating in quite that way at that point (hence OCC fairly promptly changing the rules!)
  20. Sorry, there are now tears on the dancefloor! I'm just the bitter relative that noone really wanted there anyway 🤣 Everyone is welcome!
  21. No guests should be allowed at the party (as they don't vote for Remi) 🤣🤣
  22. I'm trying to juggle watching the results with TV! Shame my absolute faves (and Remi) are struggling to crack the top positions but A*Teens is one of the most party-able songs here, so I can't complain! I'm enjoying the party but enjoying the nibbles before proceeding to the dancefloor!
  23. The Cheeky Girls will be a very worthy winner... STOP THE COUNT!!
  24. Someone scraping through by being in "the right semi" but only getting lower half votes could manage it, I guess... But it would definitely need to be beige enough alongside songs that the majority in the semi can't stand (with everyone in the other semi loving those songs it knocks out and having a decent number of songs in the other semi that the ones in your semi like more than yours...). Yeah, that's not happening ever 😂 I'll need to hedge my bets on this one or AQing there 🙊
  25. I was reading an old BJSC thread the other day where I had to wait until like the 45th set of votes to get my first point (after having qualified from a semi!), and it did make me think I want to try to get 0 in a final at some point! Maybe that would be more achievable here, as everyone is an AQ! It must feel pretty brilliant getting 0 If that's what you set out to do!