Everything posted by Juranamo
-
Drag Race Down Under vs. the World | Season 1
Pretty much agree with everything above: and on top of that, if the lip sync for the crown really is what decides the winner... Then Michael was a clear winner in that anyway... The in any eventually, I don't think we can really argue with Michael winning this series!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 11/09/2026 (Week 37)
The Juranabaijan 40 | 11/09/202601 [02] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [05] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2] (2 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [01] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [15] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4] (2 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [09] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [17] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [04] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 08 [21] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [03] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9] (3 weeks / #3 peak) 10 [06] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 11 [NE] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11] (1 week / #11 peak) 12 [18] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12] (4 weeks / #12 peak) 13 [07] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 14 [11] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 15 [13] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 16 [NE] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16] (1 week / #16 peak) 17 [14] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17] (9 weeks / #5 peak) 18 [NE] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [NE] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19] (1 week / #19 peak) 20 [08] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8-20] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 21 [20] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 22 [12] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 23 [NE] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [10] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10-24] (6 weeks / #9 peak) 25 [NE] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [19] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19-26] (5 weeks / #14 peak) 27 [25] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25-27] (5 weeks / #15 peak) 28 [16] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16-28] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [23] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 30 [30] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30] (4 weeks / #25 peak) 31 [NE] Good Neighbours - Mary Jane [31] (1 week / #31 peak) 32 [24] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24-32] (4 weeks / #10 peak) 33 [29] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29-33] (14 weeks / #2 peak) 34 [31] HENGE - Mushroom One [21-21-31-34] (4 weeks / #21 peak) 35 [38] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35] (4 weeks / #28 peak) 36 [32] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32-36] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 37 [26] Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [26-37] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 38 [34] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38] (6 weeks / #16 peak) 39 [37] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39] (4 weeks / #31 peak) 40 [33] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33-40] (4 weeks / #20 peak) Goodbyexx [22] Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation [20-22-xx] (2 weeks / #20 peak) xx [27] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13-14-27-xx] (9 weeks / #7 peak) xx [28] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17-19-28-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [35] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19-28-35-xx] (8 weeks / #10 peak) xx [36] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22-27-36-xx] (5 weeks / #21 peak) xx [39] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27-39-39-xx] (10 weeks / #1 peak) xx [40] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16-26-40-xx] (3 weeks / #16 peak)
-
Juranamo's Singles Chart
The Juranabaijan 40 | 11/09/202601 [02] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [05] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2] (2 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [01] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 04 [15] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4] (2 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [09] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [17] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [04] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 08 [21] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [03] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9] (3 weeks / #3 peak) 10 [06] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 11 [NE] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11] (1 week / #11 peak) 12 [18] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12] (4 weeks / #12 peak) 13 [07] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 14 [11] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 15 [13] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 16 [NE] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16] (1 week / #16 peak) 17 [14] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17] (9 weeks / #5 peak) 18 [NE] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [NE] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19] (1 week / #19 peak) 20 [08] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8-20] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 21 [20] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 22 [12] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22] (6 weeks / #6 peak) 23 [NE] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [10] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10-24] (6 weeks / #9 peak) 25 [NE] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [19] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19-26] (5 weeks / #14 peak) 27 [25] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25-27] (5 weeks / #15 peak) 28 [16] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16-28] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [23] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 30 [30] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30] (4 weeks / #25 peak) 31 [NE] Good Neighbours - Mary Jane [31] (1 week / #31 peak) 32 [24] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24-32] (4 weeks / #10 peak) 33 [29] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29-33] (14 weeks / #2 peak) 34 [31] HENGE - Mushroom One [21-21-31-34] (4 weeks / #21 peak) 35 [38] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35] (4 weeks / #28 peak) 36 [32] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32-36] (3 weeks / #23 peak) 37 [26] Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [26-37] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 38 [34] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38] (6 weeks / #16 peak) 39 [37] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39] (4 weeks / #31 peak) 40 [33] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33-40] (4 weeks / #20 peak) Goodbyexx [22] Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation [20-22-xx] (2 weeks / #20 peak) xx [27] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13-14-27-xx] (9 weeks / #7 peak) xx [28] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17-19-28-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [35] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19-28-35-xx] (8 weeks / #10 peak) xx [36] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22-27-36-xx] (5 weeks / #21 peak) xx [39] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27-39-39-xx] (10 weeks / #1 peak) xx [40] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16-26-40-xx] (3 weeks / #16 peak)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Also Mulgracia just missed out on one point from me. Shame to see that go, as well as the three songs that I pointed (Taahino, Beaverdonia and République d'Áskorza)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
The expected countries (mostly) voted for me! I had hoped for some othe votes but I do at least understand! Thank you everyone that gave me points 🥰🥰🥰
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
I'm not sober did I come last? x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
JBA voted this morning!
-
RPDR | UK | All Stars | Season 1
Disappointed BBC have dropped this... But on the plus side, it's probably what will make me sign up for WOW+ rather than scrounging off friends! Excited to finally get a UK All Stars. I hope it's not annual like it is in the US though.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
B list on capital soon
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
It was added to the Juranabaijan C List before you even entered it so I hope it qualifies x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
It's definitely pretty correct. @Bror can I borrow your ears in the future to select a good pop song? x
-
FSR Rontvia National Thread 3.0 / 189: Modern English - I Melt With You
I'm waiting for my (delayed) flight... And just come up to this in my snail pace listen through! I can see this getting votes from all blocs! Excellent entry!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
Just out of these predictions, I'll have some good company in DNQ corner x
-
The Inbetweeners 3
I have no recollection of a second film... Letterboxd tells me I watched it and rated it 4.5. Okay... Will probably see this!
-
The Darkness - Crock Of Hits
Well it's got all the actual hits on it! That tracklist contains the vast majority of the songs they played when I saw them live last year, so I'm not shocked at the tracklist. I'd include 'Girlfriend' too, but I don't think they're a fan of it 🤣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
Realistically I have the next 2 days to listen and vote! Good luck everyone! I'll probably try to listen to the other semi whilst I'm away, but make no guarantees! I'll be home before the final deadline though, so there won't be any issues voting (as long as I don't forget, but this has been a pretty good year for remembering to vote yay x)
-
Drag Race Down Under vs. the World | Season 1
I feel Art has been given slightly too many wins Vybe has been a pretty hard done by with the results (I didn't agree with either of her bottom placements, and thought she should have been in the top at least one more time iirc)... Overall, the correct top 4 has made it there! Actually, I'd say the correct Top 5, even. I'd have Estrella in the Top 6 over Flor and Coco, but we can't have it all I guess 🤣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
In fairness, some of the reasons won't have happened at the time you confirmed (my chart probably being one of them!). The actual veto points (the things you would have realistically known about) only totalled 17, and winners (even recent ones) have been recycled in the past. So, even if you had checked, there's no reason to automatically assume they'd be vetoed just for being a recent winner! Excellent display of taste though! I'd recommend, anyone that hasn't heard 'Touch Touch', to give it a listen. 😊
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
Oh, absolutely. The transition into 'LoveDrug' is flawless... I definitely think this was intended to be on it but they held it back for Wednesday!
-
The Dead Dance ● 4th single
I always felt like this got too much hate! It's definitely within the top half of tracks on MAYHEM, and that's no easy feat. The verses, in particular, are SO GOOD. It's good to see the first few responses showing it some love. I feel like if this was released on an album surrounded by some weaker songs (but still strong), it would be given it's flowers. It's just unfortunate to have the other tracks on Gaga's best album as a comparison 🤣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Oh, a street joke has already been done 🤣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Dry your eyes, mate. I know it's hard to take, but her mind has been made up!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I'm no early bird, so I'll still take 12 to 5 🤣 The shift Dolly's gonna pitch next week will be horrible, I'm sure! Working 5 to 39... Come on Dolly, noone asked for longer days 🤣🤣
-
Training Season • Second Single
Always been my favourite song from Radical Optimism and I was really rooting for it to be #1 in week one! I love my cute CD/7"/Cassette bundle for this 🥰 So glad it's finally getting its flowers!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Think most of us would prefer to work 12 to 5, in fairness! Dolly rewriting job standards!