Everything posted by Juranamo
-
Ashe - Stop the Wedding!
I do like this and can see the comparisons to Chappell Roan and the likes... But for me, there's something missing... It feels like it has all the ingredients for the recipe, but you forgot to add salt or something? Like Tafty, it feels like I'll likely get bored of it soon (though I never got bored of 'Fabulous' lol). I'll take any actual pop that becomes a hit at this stage, there's just FAR better out there that isn't breaking through!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 04/09/2026 (Week 36)
Hey DaTilt! I really enjoyed Natalie Imbruglia's new song! It feels very Carly Rae Jepsen coded to me, and leagues better than anything of the other "Algorithm" singles so far! Yeah, I really like Florrie's new one too. It can be hard for me to get into a ballady song, but this feels so dreamy to me - I'm a fan!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 04/09/2026 (Week 36)
Hey, thanks for commenting! It really is just a matter of who I've listened to the most this week! I was busy in Manchester for pride for a good portion of this week (the main reason 'Danceteria' is back and KY Kelly has done so well!). Slayyyter has probably peaked though, but you never know! I've really enjoyed 'Touch Touch' the few times I've played it, only got a chance to listen to this week's newies towards the end of the week and that was definitely a highlight! Carly Rae has grabbed my attention lots... I really enjoy it whenever I hear it! I think it's just a victim of being lower on my playlists, I think it could have plenty of legs in it (similar to Kesha's 'ORIGAMI!' as I love it every time I listen to it!). Speaking of Carly... I think you'll really like Natalie Imbruglia's new song that I charted this week, I think it's very Carly Rae Jepsen cursed! I'm still loving 'Watch It Burn'! I think I might have overplayed it in that first week though 🤣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
I think I was in one contest (65, and didn't qualify or vote oops) with Mulgracia and this might be my first with Beaverdonia? Oops at being listed in the reasoning behind yet another veto 🫣 (though I did wonder if someone would try it, and assumed it would get vetoed!). I assume you were allowed to send Valencia Grace then @Bror x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
My song seems to have less than 10k listens from Spotify and YouTube, I'm not worried about a veto for once, but that could be a very bad sign 🤣
-
What has been your song of the summer?
This was my Manchester pride anthem last weekend, but it was a bit too late to become my song of the summer (plus it was pretty wet over the weekend, so it doesn't really feel appropriate for summer 🤣). My runaway most played song of the summer has got to be 'The Times' by Florrie!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 04/09/2026 (Week 36)
The Juranabaijan 40 | 04/09/202601 [02] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [04] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2] (5 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [24] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [01] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [NE] Feeder - When We Fall [5] (1 week / #5 peak) 06 [03] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 07 [05] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 08 [06] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 09 [08] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 10 [13] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10] (5 weeks / #9 peak) 11 [07] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11] (8 weeks / #2 peak) 12 [10] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 13 [34] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13] (2 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [RE] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 15 [NE] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [09] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16] (13 weeks / #1 peak) 17 [NE] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17] (1 week / #17 peak) 18 [12] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18] (3 weeks / #12 peak) 19 [17] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 20 [16] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 21 [NE] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [20] Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation [20-22] (2 weeks / #20 peak) 23 [NE] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [11] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24] (3 weeks / #10 peak) 25 [15] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 26 [NE] Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [14] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13-14-27] (9 weeks / #7 peak) 28 [19] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17-19-28] (6 weeks / #15 peak) 29 [18] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29] (13 weeks / #2 peak) 30 [25] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30] (3 weeks / #25 peak) 31 [21] HENGE - Mushroom One [21-21-31] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 32 [23] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 33 [29] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33] (3 weeks / #20 peak) 34 [33] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34] (5 weeks / #16 peak) 35 [28] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19-28-35] (8 weeks / #10 peak) 36 [27] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22-27-36] (5 weeks / #21 peak) 37 [31] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37] (3 weeks / #31 peak) 38 [32] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38] (3 weeks / #28 peak) 39 [39] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27-39-39] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [26] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16-26-40] (3 weeks / #16 peak) Goodbyexx [22] Girls Aloud - What’s A Girl To Do [22-xx] (1 week / #22 peak) xx [30] Norma Jean Martine - I AM THE SUN! [30-xx] (1 week / #30 peak) xx [35] Rebecca Black - Michael. [35-xx] (1 week / #35 peak) xx [36] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx] (2 weeks / #36 peak) xx [37] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23-25-37-xx] (3 weeks / #23 peak) xx [38] Ava Max - Work [31-38-xx] (2 weeks / #31 peak) xx [40] Disco Bambino, Nile Rodgers & Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Dancing Without You [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
-
Juranamo's Singles Chart
The Juranabaijan 40 | 04/09/202601 [02] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [04] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2] (5 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [24] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [01] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [NE] Feeder - When We Fall [5] (1 week / #5 peak) 06 [03] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 07 [05] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 08 [06] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12-6-8] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 09 [08] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 10 [13] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9-13-10] (5 weeks / #9 peak) 11 [07] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11] (8 weeks / #2 peak) 12 [10] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 13 [34] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13] (2 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [RE] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 15 [NE] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [09] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-16] (13 weeks / #1 peak) 17 [NE] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17] (1 week / #17 peak) 18 [12] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18] (3 weeks / #12 peak) 19 [17] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14-17-19] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 20 [16] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 21 [NE] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [20] Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation [20-22] (2 weeks / #20 peak) 23 [NE] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [11] Badflower - Detroit [10-11-24] (3 weeks / #10 peak) 25 [15] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26-15-25] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 26 [NE] Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [14] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13-14-27] (9 weeks / #7 peak) 28 [19] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17-19-28] (6 weeks / #15 peak) 29 [18] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11-18-29] (13 weeks / #2 peak) 30 [25] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30] (3 weeks / #25 peak) 31 [21] HENGE - Mushroom One [21-21-31] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 32 [23] James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer [23-32] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 33 [29] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20-29-33] (3 weeks / #20 peak) 34 [33] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34] (5 weeks / #16 peak) 35 [28] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19-28-35] (8 weeks / #10 peak) 36 [27] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22-27-36] (5 weeks / #21 peak) 37 [31] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37] (3 weeks / #31 peak) 38 [32] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38] (3 weeks / #28 peak) 39 [39] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27-39-39] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [26] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16-26-40] (3 weeks / #16 peak) Goodbyexx [22] Girls Aloud - What’s A Girl To Do [22-xx] (1 week / #22 peak) xx [30] Norma Jean Martine - I AM THE SUN! [30-xx] (1 week / #30 peak) xx [35] Rebecca Black - Michael. [35-xx] (1 week / #35 peak) xx [36] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx] (2 weeks / #36 peak) xx [37] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23-25-37-xx] (3 weeks / #23 peak) xx [38] Ava Max - Work [31-38-xx] (2 weeks / #31 peak) xx [40] Disco Bambino, Nile Rodgers & Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Dancing Without You [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1067
Top 40 Tracks: 04/09/202601 - Beartooth - Eyes Closed 02 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 03 - KY Kelly - Saturday Night 04 - Stand Atlantic - LUCID 05 - Feeder - When We Fall 06 - Valencia Grace - Guillotine 07 - Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 08 - Florrie - Warrior 09 - Against The Current - Always You & I 10 - Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest 11 - Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 12 - KATSEYE - Animal 13 - Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS 14 - Madonna - Danceteria 15 - Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch 16 - Florrie - The Times 17 - Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love 18 - Remember Monday - Attention 19 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor 20 - MUNA - Eastside Girls 21 - Florrie - Catch You If You Fall 22 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation 23 - Ashe - Stop The Wedding! 24 - Badflower - Detroit 25 - Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I'm Tired) 26 - Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES 27 - Bella Poarch - My Boy 28 - beabadoobee - Sun Has Set 29 - South Arcade - DEADMEAT 30 - Florence Road - 7563 31 - HENGE - Mushroom One 32 - James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer 33 - Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot 34 - ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 35 - Girl Group - Food Shopping 36 - Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl 37 - LØLØ - pretty little wreck 38 - Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS 39 - Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 40 - Ambre Vallet - Ambre
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
It's been a long 24 hours, in that case. 'Fizheuer Zieheuer' felt longer than 24 hours ngl 🤣 Also, I don't mind listening to an EP if it's good. Sounds like yours isn't quite EP length though!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
But long song is 4:30+. 7:00 is basically an EP.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I think I've listened to it once and it was awful. I'm not sure how to dance to it either, and would never choose to do so (or, indeed, ever hear it again) x I don't particularly enjoy any of the three contenders, but 'Choosin' Texas' is the least boring or offensive, so go Ella, I guess 🤷♂️ It's an improvement on 'Rein Me In', at least, which is by far the most boring song I've heard from Sam... If only 'People Watching' had this level of success.
-
Canada’s Drag Race | All Stars | Season 1
I have nothing against the challenges in this season... Or the queens themselves... But I will always say that a lipsync smack down for the final just doesn't work. The queens that are fierce splitters and death droppers almost always make it through, and the songs chosen are usually songs that reward that. Jada clearly never stood a chance against Nearah, and Sam tried her best (and I would say embodied the song far better than Aurora...) but was never going to make it through against the same lipsync that Aurora did to pretty much every song. I actually didn't agree with most of the judging this season... And I've just watched S6 too, where it was a similar story... All too often a challenge winner is chosen that I really wouldn't have been able to see if the judges didn't randomly shower them with praise on the runway, and more often than not, the better lipsync performance was booted out imo 🤣 This seems to mostly be the case for Canadian series tbf, so maybe I just don't see what they're looking for? Up next DUvTW. I hope that's better, at least!
-
Sam Smith - Hazel Eyes
I think the main factors are that they never really carved out a solid fanbase. They started out on a couple of dance features, and then the first couple of albums were very adult contemporary in sound. It's very difficult to market an artist towards an older audience to build a solid fanbase in the long term, as you're competing against many many years of solidified favourites, at which point most people don't seem to care about investing in their favourite artist's new albums, let alone investing in a whole new artist altogether! On top of that, the drastic change of direction (which actually aligned closer to their initial dance features) felt like it alienated the adult contemporary market they were initially being marketed at. They were already seen as too boring for the queer audience (which I'm pretty sure they were trying to pivot towards), and the music was seen as too raunchy/ott from their initial adult contemporary audience! Radio support wasn't quite the same from that point, and here we are now. I think pivoting back to a sound closer to what they were initially known for was a bad call... The audience (and support) for that type of stuff has already been alienated. But who knows, maybe Sam isn't in it for the hits, in which case they can do whatever they want!
-
Natalie Imbruglia - Algorithm
'Beautiful Love' is brilliant. It feels like a Carly Rae Jepsen song in the best ways to my ears! (I was listening to it blind, thinking that it was a new CRJ release 🤣) I agree, everything else has been meh.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
No idea who Beaverdonia is, but that sounds kinda pointless and just annoying. What even is the point in bothering?
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a troll entry? I see Beaverdonia sent a 4 second long file in the past. I assume that would have been one? 🤣 If that can make it in, surely anything exists is fair game, as long as it's not veto-able? (even if it is just awful haha) I don't really see the point in entering a song just for the lolz though, a big part of the contest is about introducing people to great music they might not have heard. 🤷♂️
-
Alex Warren - WILDCHILD
'EMERALD EYES' is easily the best I've heard from him to date
-
Friday Chart Predictions
That's what I make it out to be too. Of course, we're comparing apples and oranges with this as that would have been sales only (and some added bananas into the mix as the non-ACR #1 would clearly still be over 30k).
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Yeah, I was going to say Ella's team are definitely pushing for the #1!
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
She released a follow up album in 2016 that had a dancey single, if I recall. I definitely think disco would have suited her well - I don't think she'd ever have legs as a popstar, as lovely as she seems, but I think with the right material off the bat, they could have got her into a good niche as a gay icon (I remember seeing her at Gran Canaria pride actually!)
-
Your most played of 2026
May 20262,374 (-21.96%) total minutes of listening01 [xx] 16 Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love 02 [xx] 12 Lady Gaga - Shape of a Woman 02 [xx] 12 Valencia Grace - Voodoo 04 [xx] 11 Becky Hill - >>>hands on me<<< 04 [xx] 11 Girl Group - Tell Me I'm Pretty 04 [20] 11 Babe America - Kiss Rn 04 [17] 11 loveshy - Spineless 04 [17] 11 MUNA - Wannabeher 04 [02] 11 The Warning - Kerosene 10 [xx] 10 Zara Larsson & PinkPantheress - Midnight Suns 11 [01] 09 My First Time - The Kids Are 12 [xx] 08 ADÉLA - KGB 12 [xx] 08 Angie - Signorina 12 [xx] 08 Becky Hill - More! More! More! 12 [xx] 08 Charli xcx - Rock Music 12 [xx] 08 Cheekface - MFT 12 [xx] 08 The Chemical Brothers feat. Q-Tip - Go 12 [xx] 08 Meghan Trainor - Shimmer 12 [11] 08 Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse 12 [06] 08 South Arcade - SUPERMAN June 20263,567 (+50.25%) total minutes of listening01 [xx] 22 JORDY - SICK! 02 [xx] 21 Florrie - The Times 03 [xx] 18 Appleton - Ready To Begin 04 [xx] 17 Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself 04 [xx] 17 South Arcade - DEADMEAT 06 [12] 14 Angie - Signorina 07 [xx] 13 Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me 07 [xx] 13 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure 07 [xx] 13 Lily Allen & JADE - Beg For Me 07 [12] 13 Becky Hill - More! More! More! 11 [xx] 12 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 11 [xx] 12 Mike Taveira - Sweet Delusion 11 [12] 12 Cheekface - MFT 11 [02] 12 Valencia Grace - Voodoo 15 [xx] 11 Ava Max x BIA - Energy 15 [12] 11 Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse 17 [xx] 10 Tsatsamis - Angelina 18 [xx] 09 Madonna - Love Sensation 18 [xx] 09 Nothing But Thieves - Evolution 18 [xx] 09 RØRY - STRANGE 18 [xx] 09 Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You 18 [xx] 09 Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead 18 [xx] 09 Delta Goodrem - Eclipse July 20264,285 (+20.13%) total minutes of listening01 [02] 35 Florrie - The Times 02 [xx] 27 Charli xcx - Wink Wink 03 [11] 26 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 04 [04] 25 Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself 04 [04] 25 South Arcade - DEADMEAT 06 [xx] 23 Cherry Bomb - Sorry You're Not Sorry 07 [xx] 22 Against The Current - Dead Man Walking 07 [xx] 22 Delta Goodrem - Hologram 09 [xx] 19 Dagny - C'est La Vie 10 [xx] 16 Debbii Dawson - Where Have All The Good Men Gone? 11 [xx] 15 Baby Queen - Permanently Obsessed 11 [xx] 15 Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue - These Alarms 13 [xx] 14 Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? 13 [11] 14 Valencia Grace - Voodoo 15 [xx] 13 Federica Abbate - Superman 15 [xx] 13 Juhlat - Aallonmurtaja 15 [xx] 13 YAKAYA - ПРИПИНДА 15 [xx] 13 Kesha - ORIGAMI! 15 [15] 13 Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse 20 [xx] 12 Muse & Ellie Goulding - Hush 20 [xx] 12 The Strike - Overtime August 20262,993 (-30.15%) total minutes of listening01 [xx] 26 Beartooth - Eyes Closed 02 [xx] 24 KATSEYE - Animal 03 [xx] 22 Florrie - Warrior 03 [xx] 22 Michele - Vie d'uscita 05 [xx] 21 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 06 [xx] 20 Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest 06 [xx] 20 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 06 [01] 20 Florrie - The Times 09 [xx] 19 Valencia Grace - Guillotine 10 [xx] 18 Bella Poarch - My Boy 10 [xx] 18 South Arcade - Supermodels 12 [xx] 16 Stand Atlantic - LUCID 13 [xx] 15 Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl 13 [04] 15 South Arcade - DEADMEAT 15 [xx] 14 ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 15 [xx] 14 beabadoobee - Sun Has Set 17 [xx] 10 Badflower - Detroit 17 [xx] 10 Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor 17 [xx] 10 Girl Group - Food Shopping 20 [xx] 09 Ambre Vallet - Ambre 20 [xx] 09 Charli xcx - Camera 20 [xx] 09 The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer 20 [03] 09 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn YTD 2026Playcounts not available until the end of the year...01 Florrie - The Times 02 South Arcade - DEADMEAT 03 Delta Goodrem - Eclipse 04 My First Time - The Kids Are 05 The Warning - Kerosene 06 Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself 07 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 08 Ally Salort - I've Never Met Her 09 Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker) 10 Valencia Grace - Lucky You're A Star 11 Kevian Kraemer - i just get worse 12 A*Teens - Iconic 13 FELICIA - My System 14 Charli xcx - Wink Wink 15 Valencia Grace - Voodoo 16 FLO - Leak It 17 Cherry Bomb - Sorry You're Not Sorry 18 Chloe Qisha - YDH 19 Robyn - Talk To Me 20 JORDY - SICK!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
I hear 'Fizheuer Zieheuer' didn't get enough points last time around because everyone is still listening to the song. Maybe it will win 188 instead?
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Yeah, we can make this the most fun contest ever. Do I change my song to a fun and humourous surefire winner dnq?
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Honestly I feel this 🤣