Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. I pointed 3 of the current Top 4. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
  2. This is not the time for an FSR Rontvia drought! I enjoyed Natalie Jane too, but it's been many many many years since I've visited Rontvia 🤣 (If my weird memory serves me correctly, capital is Constarvan [or something like that?])
  3. Since my Top 3 are absolutely not contenders, I'm shifting my support to the utterly bizarre, but addictive, FSR Rontvia entry! It reminds me of so many songs being put in a blender... Including Girls Aloud 'Live In The Country' and KT Tunstall 'Hold On'. No idea why either, there's other songs too but I'd have to be listening to it right now to tell you what they are. 🤣
  4. We stan Taahino and I think it's safe to reveal we traded 12s in the semi x
  5. My top two are... Not doing well. I hope I find them a deserved boost soon (though I'm not sure if there's a specific order here 🤣)
  6. Dw I balanced it out x
  7. iconic Taahino with Stand Atlantic again
  8. Thanks for commenting Sergej! ☺️
  9. If Sonny's been teasing this for like a year and Becky teased '>>>hands on me<<<' for 4 months... Surely that's better, no? 🙊 So what we're saying here is that Polydor should have teased that for 4 years! 🤣
  10. Honestly, I'd feel so bad for Becky if this becomes a hit when what she's been releasing from this album has been making no impact, and getting practically zero support, despite being some of her best work (particularly '>>>hands on me<<<', and especially particularly 'More! More! More!') - she really doesn't need more affirmation that she can practically only get hits with faceless dance collaborations 😔
  11. Hey! You never know what's gonna happen in my chart haha. Considering I haven't really loved anything I've heard by Slayyyter before, 'brand new chanel$' is doing great! No clue what a catiyabnd is 🤣🤣 (I'm guessing Carly Rae autocorrected to that haha). I'm enjoying that track more with each listen! Need to give the new track a play! 'Watch It Burn' has had its turn! It's done really well for me considering the competition. It's still her best since probably 'Part of Me' maybe, so I'm very not sad about it existing! The Cherry Bomb song is still great. I forget about that when I'm not listening to it though, but it's SUCH a bop! I see 'Club To Your Arms' has been a big Multichart hit too! I can see the appeal, and I do love it, but I think I'm ready to make space for something else 🙈 Thanks for commenting! 😘
  12. Tbh they've released nothing better than this since maybe 'Fire', for me. Seriously good song!
  13. It's possible, but I'm not sure if they will: those tracks weren't recorded anywhere near the Out Of Control era (unlike the other tacked on tracks, which were kinda near the album's release, at least). Part of me thinks they'll do a reissue of Ten, first time on vinyl sorta thing, the year after Out Of Control. But we'll see!
  14. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    The t-shirts in the bundle say "so so so scandalous", the colour is 'scandalous green'... Does whoever green lit this (pun actually not intended haha) actually realise 'Scandalous' is on Eye Candy? 🤣🤣🤣
  15. The Juranabaijan 40 | 21/08/202601 [03] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [05] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2] (3 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [17] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [02] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4] (11 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [07] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5] (3 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [04] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6] (6 weeks / #2 peak) 07 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 08 [11] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [10] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [NE] Badflower - Detroit [10] (1 week / #10 peak) 11 [08] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11] (11 weeks / #2 peak) 12 [13] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 13 [09] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13] (7 weeks / #7 peak) 14 [25] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14] (2 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [01] South Arcade - Supermodels [11-07-09-13-05-08-13-16-24-38-xx-19-12-1-15] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 16 [NE] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16] (1 week / #16 peak) 17 [15] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 18 [NE] Remember Monday - Attention [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [14] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19] (6 weeks / #10 peak) 20 [NE] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20] (1 week / #20 peak) 21 [NE] HENGE - Mushroom One [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [21] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 23 [16] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 24 [NE] Against The Current - Always You & I [24] (1 week / #24 peak) 25 [23] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23-25] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 26 [26] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [12] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 28 [NE] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [19] Against The Current - Dead Man Walking [18-6-4-3-9-19-29] (7 weeks / #3 peak) 30 [22] Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22-30] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 31 [NE] Ava Max - Work [31] (1 week / #31 peak) 32 [NE] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [18] Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18-33] (8 weeks / #6 peak) 34 [27] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 35 [NE] Dasha - Memo [35] (1 week / #35 peak) 36 [20] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20-36] (5 weeks / #20 peak) 37 [31] dearALICE - Home With You [33-31-37] (3 weeks / #31 peak) 38 [33] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33-38] (2 weeks / #33 peak) 39 [37] Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37-39] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 40 [24] Dagny - C’est La Vie [23-27-22-15-8-7-8-11-24-40] (10 weeks / #7 peak) Goodbyexx [28] Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself [19-1-2-3-6-7-13-17-19-28-xx] (10 weeks / #1 peak) xx [29] The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer [23-29-xx] (2 weeks / #23 peak) xx [30] La Roux - Cabin Fever [39-xx-30-xx] (2 weeks / #30 peak) xx [32] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx] (1 week / #32 peak) xx [34] Charli xcx - Wink Wink [9-5-4-2-4-14-34-xx] (7 weeks / #2 peak) xx [35] Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? [29-18-22-13-20-16-26-35-xx] (8 weeks / #13 peak) xx [36] South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26-28-22-32-xx-15-21-36-xx] (14 weeks / #1 peak) xx [38] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx] (1 week / #38 peak) xx [39] Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No… [39-xx] (1 week / #39 peak) xx [40] Kelly Clarkson - I’d Be Lyin’ [18-22-30-40-xx] (4 weeks / #18 peak)
  16. The Juranabaijan 40 | 21/08/202601 [03] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [05] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2] (3 weeks / #2 peak) 03 [17] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [02] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4] (11 weeks / #1 peak) 05 [07] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5] (3 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [04] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6] (6 weeks / #2 peak) 07 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 08 [11] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [10] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10-9] (3 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [NE] Badflower - Detroit [10] (1 week / #10 peak) 11 [08] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8-11] (11 weeks / #2 peak) 12 [13] Florrie - Warrior [8-13-12] (3 weeks / #8 peak) 13 [09] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9-13] (7 weeks / #7 peak) 14 [25] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25-14] (2 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [01] South Arcade - Supermodels [11-07-09-13-05-08-13-16-24-38-xx-19-12-1-15] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 16 [NE] Ambre Vallet - Ambre [16] (1 week / #16 peak) 17 [15] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15-17] (4 weeks / #15 peak) 18 [NE] Remember Monday - Attention [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [14] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14-19] (6 weeks / #10 peak) 20 [NE] Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot [20] (1 week / #20 peak) 21 [NE] HENGE - Mushroom One [21] (1 week / #21 peak) 22 [21] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21-22] (3 weeks / #21 peak) 23 [16] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23] (3 weeks / #16 peak) 24 [NE] Against The Current - Always You & I [24] (1 week / #24 peak) 25 [23] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23-25] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 26 [26] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [12] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12-27] (8 weeks / #1 peak) 28 [NE] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [19] Against The Current - Dead Man Walking [18-6-4-3-9-19-29] (7 weeks / #3 peak) 30 [22] Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22-30] (9 weeks / #2 peak) 31 [NE] Ava Max - Work [31] (1 week / #31 peak) 32 [NE] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [18] Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18-33] (8 weeks / #6 peak) 34 [27] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 35 [NE] Dasha - Memo [35] (1 week / #35 peak) 36 [20] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20-36] (5 weeks / #20 peak) 37 [31] dearALICE - Home With You [33-31-37] (3 weeks / #31 peak) 38 [33] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33-38] (2 weeks / #33 peak) 39 [37] Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37-39] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 40 [24] Dagny - C’est La Vie [23-27-22-15-8-7-8-11-24-40] (10 weeks / #7 peak) Goodbyexx [28] Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself [19-1-2-3-6-7-13-17-19-28-xx] (10 weeks / #1 peak) xx [29] The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer [23-29-xx] (2 weeks / #23 peak) xx [30] La Roux - Cabin Fever [39-xx-30-xx] (2 weeks / #30 peak) xx [32] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx] (1 week / #32 peak) xx [34] Charli xcx - Wink Wink [9-5-4-2-4-14-34-xx] (7 weeks / #2 peak) xx [35] Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? [29-18-22-13-20-16-26-35-xx] (8 weeks / #13 peak) xx [36] South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26-28-22-32-xx-15-21-36-xx] (14 weeks / #1 peak) xx [38] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx] (1 week / #38 peak) xx [39] Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No… [39-xx] (1 week / #39 peak) xx [40] Kelly Clarkson - I’d Be Lyin’ [18-22-30-40-xx] (4 weeks / #18 peak)
  17. Top 40 Tracks: 21/08/202601 - Valencia Grace - Guillotine 02 - Beartooth - Eyes Closed 03 - Stand Atlantic - LUCID 04 - Florrie - The Times 05 - Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 06 - Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 07 - KATSEYE - Animal 08 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 09 - Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest 10 - Badflower - Detroit 11 - South Arcade - DEADMEAT 12 - Florrie - Warrior 13 - Bella Poarch - My Boy 14 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor 15 - South Arcade - Supermodels 16 - Ambre Vallet - Ambre 17 - beabadoobee - Sun Has Set 18 - Remember Monday - Attention 19 - Girl Group - Food Shopping 20 - Natasha Bedingfield - Dot Dot Dot 21 - HENGE - Mushroom One 22 - Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl 23 - ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 24 - Against The Current - Always You & I 25 - Audrey Hobert - Sue me 26 - Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I'm Tired) 27 - Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 28 - Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS 29 - Against The Current - Dead Man Walking 30 - Cherry Bomb - Sorry You're Not Sorry 31 - Ava Max - Work 32 - LØLØ - pretty little wreck 33 - Delta Goodrem - Hologram 34 - Madonna - Danceteria 35 - Dasha - Memo 36 - Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms 37 - dearALICE - Home With You 38 - Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation 39 - Charli xcx - Camera 40 - Dagny - C'est La Vie
  18. I really hope this has the unmixed version of 'Danceteria' as a second track on the streaming Single (the same as with the 'Bring Your Love' and 'Love Sensation' remix singles have!)
  19. Zanmathunny? (I always read it as Zan-mat-uhn-e, so it would then be Zan-mat-hun-e to my ears!) Hunakissnia? Rob coming in with obvious HUN PUN! Jurana bye hun! 👋
  20. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'll chime in and say I'm also not much of a fan of anything I've really heard from Jorja, most of it just washes over my head tbh. I don't really know what she looks like, and even if I did I'm gay so I'm not sure her appearance would have any real impact on her music. 🤣 I think Reddit threads can become a bit of an echo chamber at times, so it can be easy to think that everyone shares the same views as the people in there (when in reality, they're probably the minority of opinions!). Good on you for recognising you shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion though, I've certainly never seen anything from Mango that suggests they would base their opinion on someone's music on the artist's looks!
  21. The only things I can think of are some of her songs dragging other popstars (like 'Stupid Girls'), but I think everyone is pretty much aware that was mostly rooted in her own insecurities and a sense that she didn't really belong in the industry. I'm not sure we can really say now that she's a horrible person based on what she was saying 20 years ago; bear in mind there was a culture of glamourising unhealthy eating disorders, with the aspiration of being size zero, and not really being common for popstar women to talk about anything particularly deep... so it was probably an accurate representation of how she was feeling. (Thankfully that culture seems to have shifted a fair bit, 20 years on!) Aside from that... Maybe the Christina thing? But I'm not really not getting on with someone means either are a horrible person by default... Maybe I'm missing something 🤣
  22. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I was struggling to pin down what this reminded me of and you've nailed it!
  23. You would be forgiven for thinking that Molly enjoys molly in the club on a Saturday, after watching that vid, but I don't believe this Mollie partakes on molly in the club (Tis obviously a banger though)
  24. Molly seems lovely but she's not really my type 😘 Now I'm wondering if Molly enjoys molly in the club?
  25. Oh, I know my early odds are essentially meaningless and overly reliant on my own enjoyment of the songs, but sometimes she's a chaotic queen x Though a good few of what I probably would have given 750/1 odds have fallen already so maybe I'll getting better at this 😶‍🌫️