BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Good Place, American comedy series starring Kristen Bell
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
The-BrightPlaces
post Apr 27 2017, 12:33 AM
Post #1
I wanna contribute to the chaos
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,513
   No Gallery Pics

Starring:
Kristen Bell || William Jackson Harper || Jameela Jamil || D'Arcy Carden || Manny Jacinto || Ted Danson

This is my most recent obsession, I found it so funny and it's so easy to watch, it's sort of like Grace and Frankie in those aspects. Kristen Bell is also amazing of course. Anyway here's a small synopsis of the show:

The Good Place is a town where those who have been good throughout their lives go once they have passed away. The series focuses on Eleanor Shellstrop (Kristen Bell), a recently deceased young woman who arrives in the Good Place. However, she quickly realises that she was sent there by mistake. With the help of Chidi (Harper), Eleanor tries to hide her morally imperfect past and right her wrongs, seeking to finally earn her spot in the Good Place.

What they do not mention in this description is the funniest character - Janet - who is a 'robot' and provides answers to all and every question anyone in the town has. Her deadpan humour always gets me it's brilliant.

The show has also received pretty good ratings:
IMDb | 7.7/10
Rotten Tomatoes | 90%

Overall, this is a really lighthearted comedy and there's only 1 season so far (12 episodes). The only downfall is that it's not on netflix BUT, do not fear, I have provided a link to a half decent website here if anyone wants somewhere to watch it, which I highly suggest you do smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʙᴇᴀʀsᴇʏ
post Apr 27 2017, 12:40 AM
Post #2
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Since when do you make threads?!

I'll probs watch this as some point x

(hype)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 04:59 AM