BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Album Seven - TBA
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Saenerys
post Sep 6 2017, 08:58 AM
Post #1
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

It has been mentioned in previous discussions about whether or not Beyoncé will "Beyoncé" her next album which inspired me to start a topic for it's own, whenever it is ready to be released.

What do we all want to see from Bey's next album?

I'm hoping something along the lines of Lemonade with a range of different tracks - rockier tracks, more vulnerable tracks and some obvious empowerment tracks similar to Freedom.

Discuss! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Sep 6 2017, 04:41 PM
Post #2
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

I would like it to be explorative like Lemonade was. I don't think she is going to be a singles artist again (although I would love her to get some singles chart success) but I do like how she has become more of an artist for her last two eras.

+Quote Post
JB2o2o
post Sep 7 2017, 09:30 PM
Post #3
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 39,575
   No Gallery Pics

i loved Beyonce and Lemonade albums. It would be nice to see a return to a more mainstream centered album with great dance tracks and pop ballad hooks. Either way I'm very excited and will be at the next tour. (have yet to miss one)

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Sep 7 2017, 09:46 PM
Post #4
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

QUOTE(JB2o2o @ Sep 7 2017, 10:30 PM) *
i loved Beyonce and Lemonade albums. It would be nice to see a return to a more mainstream centered album with great dance tracks and pop ballad hooks. Either way I'm very excited and will be at the next tour. (have yet to miss one)

I would love a mainstream centred album but at the same time I did love Lemonade (Beyonce too but less so) so I wouldnt mind which sort of album she produces.

You have been to every single tour ohmy.gif Jealous

Also glad you see post here hi.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Sep 7 2017, 10:26 PM
Post #5
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

Also jealous of you going to every tour yet ohmy.gif I've still not seen Bey live but I'll make it my mission on her next UK tour, she's the artist I most want to see live out of those I haven't seen, her performance skills are phenomenal and her live vocals are always killer *-*

In terms of album 7, it excites me that it potentially could come any day when we least expect it but I think it'll probably be until 2018 before we get something cry.gif I'd love her to continue to experiment with different genres and also get some more interesting collaborations, Jack White worked really well with her wub.gif

+Quote Post
JB2o2o
post Sep 8 2017, 04:13 AM
Post #6
New Entry
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HarryEzra @ Sep 7 2017, 04:46 PM) *
I would love a mainstream centred album but at the same time I did love Lemonade (Beyonce too but less so) so I wouldnt mind which sort of album she produces.

You have been to every single tour ohmy.gif Jealous

Also glad you see post here hi.gif

I agree, I loved Lemonade/Beyonce and would be perfectly happy with a similar album. You MUST go see her! It is worth every single penny and then some. Truly.

Hi hi.gif

QUOTE(Josh! @ Sep 7 2017, 05:26 PM) *
Also jealous of you going to every tour yet ohmy.gif I've still not seen Bey live but I'll make it my mission on her next UK tour, she's the artist I most want to see live out of those I haven't seen, her performance skills are phenomenal and her live vocals are always killer *-*

In terms of album 7, it excites me that it potentially could come any day when we least expect it but I think it'll probably be until 2018 before we get something cry.gif I'd love her to continue to experiment with different genres and also get some more interesting collaborations, Jack White worked really well with her wub.gif

YES! Every tour she gives her all, performs live like 90% at least, and for F's sake the costumes! yahoo.gif w00t.gif

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Sep 8 2017, 10:14 AM
Post #7

Welcome JB2o2o cheer.gif

I'm with Josh on this, 2018 at the earliest. I can't see her dropping another album in December like she did with Beyoncé and she wouldn't have had time to compile the material having three children to sort out!

+Quote Post
JB2o2o
post Sep 8 2017, 01:53 PM
Post #8
New Entry
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Saenerys @ Sep 8 2017, 05:14 AM) *
Welcome JB2o2o cheer.gif

I'm with Josh on this, 2018 at the earliest. I can't see her dropping another album in December like she did with Beyoncé and she wouldn't have had time to compile the material having three children to sort out!

hi.gif

I have complete faith she could drop a new album TOMORROW! but it's highly improbable laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Sep 9 2017, 08:15 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(JB2o2o @ Sep 8 2017, 02:53 PM) *
hi.gif

I have complete faith she could drop a new album TOMORROW! but it's highly improbable laugh.gif

The element of total surprise! laugh.gif

Feel free to introduce yourself on our "Welcome To New Members" thread here smile.gif http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=171674

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 06:13 PM