BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jack Harlow - What's Poppin, Remix with DaBaby, Tory Lanez & Lil Wayne
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post Jul 7 2020, 05:54 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

This song has obviously been massive over the past few months, spending a few weeks in the Spotify top 50 without managing to crack the official top 40. Last week a remix with DaBaby, Tory Lanez & Lil Wayne was released (although, unfortunatly, DaBaby isn't referencing the UK charts) and after being re-set from ACR it looks like getting that belated top 40 peak this week. It's also at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week so might have an outside chance of reaching #1 there.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hlavkus
post Jul 7 2020, 06:11 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Climber
Group: Members
Member No.: 71,724
   No Gallery Pics

One of my favorite tracks of the year. I prefer the original but the remix is pretty good and I'm glad it helped it get higher in charts

+Quote Post
Bré
post Jul 7 2020, 06:20 PM
Post #3
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I quite liked the original song but it was definitely missing something, the remix is a vast improvement. Tory Lanez' verse on it is great in particular which I didn't expect! Jack Harlow ends up coming across as the weakest part of his own song but I still think his verse is decent. Tory > DaBaby > Wayne > Jack (although the essential element to it all is the instrumental which is pretty addictive).

I remember thinking the first time I heard it that this sounds like it was made for DaBaby (it is produced by Jetsonmade who's behind quite a few of DaBaby's songs) so the remix with him was kind of inevitable laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th August 2020 - 04:14 PM