Posted September 18, 200917 yr 1xFheDHaFzk I love it. Much better than "Revolver" in my opinion. Should have been on the album instead of "Revolver". Edited September 18, 200917 yr by Callum24
September 18, 200917 yr Love it! It's a demo from the "American Life" era! I prefer this to "Celebration"
September 19, 200917 yr WOW better than both Celebration and Revolver. This is kind of back a bit to the old Madonna dance songs (I mean pre-Confessions) :D
September 19, 200917 yr Author It so should have been on the album. How did "Revolver" get on there over this?! Madness!
September 22, 200917 yr Love it, should have been on the album :wub: funny enough I only found out today about it :lol: So much better than Celebration I should visit this forum more often
September 24, 200917 yr I'm obviously in the minority on this one but I think it's pretty weak. I think Celebration and Revolver are much better tracks.