Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Juranamo
    Juranamo

    A NATION ELATED AS THEY REACH TOP 10 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECENT MEMORY Juranabaijan have reached the Top 10 of the Buzzjack Song Contest for the first time since MKTO's 'Thank You' (still fantastic,

  • I will live up to my promise this time. Back for BJSC 181! I see I promised to be back the month after, icr if I was or not... 🤣 (I can't imagine I did well, either way)

  • I was, and I didn't do well! (I can't even recall that song, I actually have no recollection of 7 of my entries aside from their song title oops) BJSC 007 | 011 Maroon 5 ft Rihanna : If I Never See

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.