Posted September 2, 201115 yr I thought there was a thread already but I can't seem to find it - if I've overlooked it then merge/delete/close this please :P A clip of Gaga's duet with Tony Bennett, called Lady Is A Tramp is out: MhgGMiUYYF4 She sounds brilliant :wub: Tony Bennett is kinda off putting but it's his album!
September 2, 201115 yr "I'M A TRAMP." :lol: Sounds pretty good. Looking forward to hearing it in full.
September 2, 201115 yr :wub: I would love her next album to be all Duets with Dance/Rock/Country/Ballad/Pop/Classic Ect.
September 2, 201115 yr Love Gagas part, Tony on the other hand.... This sounds like it's a song being sung in a cartoon movie by the cartoon character :P
September 2, 201115 yr Love Gagas part, Tony on the other hand.... This sounds like it's a song being sung in a cartoon movie by the cartoon character :P Reminds me of something Pixar would use for their credits!
September 3, 201115 yr The original version of this song was used in the Rogers and Hart play Babes In Arms, I remember my school putting on this play and i loved this song from it, i can't wait to hear the full version, I like gaga's voice on it.
September 3, 201115 yr Reminds me of something Pixar would use for their credits! Exactly, first thing that reminds me when I listened to this song is a Pixar movie or one of them princess movies with the girl singing and some elf singing tony's part lol.
September 16, 201115 yr Author 8CabjHScrwM Gaga sounds AMAZING :wub: Tony isn't even too off putting!