Posted August 14, 200620 yr We made it. :cheer: :yahoo: :dance: And on the same day I made 5,000 posts too, fabulous!
August 14, 200620 yr great stuff im happy to see us cross the 5000 post mark,so roll on 6,000! YESTERDAY i hit 4000 posts myself so i was very happy with that also,im looking forward to hitting the 5000 myself
August 14, 200620 yr Author your a little speed demon on this site with your posts ftf lol 92.9 posts per day. :o I think he may overtake me soon. :o
August 14, 200620 yr Author Now that would be an achievement! But I bet Kelly would be mortified. :rofl:
August 14, 200620 yr I DONT THINK IL EVER catch up with kelly but im looking forward to hitting the 5000 mark myself
August 14, 200620 yr It's good to see it so active ^_^ especially as it wasn't doing so well at first.
August 14, 200620 yr exactly, i remember the days when the forum did terrible. didnt help we only had one mod. bless our aly.was all on his lonesome
August 14, 200620 yr Yes, I find it annoying when it takes ages for anyone to reply meanwhile this place is always buzzing :D
August 14, 200620 yr Author exactly, i remember the days when the forum did terrible. didnt help we only had one mod. bless our aly.was all on his lonesome Well, I did have Elle but we'll say no more about that. :lol: