Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 338
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very clear that Louis doesn't know what to say, isn't it? :D
I love Louis so much, he seriously must hold the world record for most generic platitudes in a minute

Oh please Nicole! He wasn't THAT good! :(

 

Meanwhile, Tulisa is winning in the fit stakes tonight. :D

Funny enough Louis wanted James to win yesterday, I wish Louis make up his mind.

 

That performance was like listening to a cat wailing.

Should have been The Power Of Love

Agreed, it was better than Let's Get It On (I see he did that stupid note too!).

I do love that performance, but I wish he did the Power Of Love his best track of the series.
Gary's mouth says 'it's the best job in the world' but his eyes scream 'get me the f*** out of here'.
He's not that good looking but I'm so embarrassed to say I find James attractive :( He's not sexy or sensual though at all for that song, still best performance of the series imo.
Get that promo Leona! :D

She might be able to finally grab that iTunes top 500 SMASH with Lovebirds.

James looks like our very own Leww! :o :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.