May 8, 201412 yr I'm sad for GAGA, I thought she'd move up this week, but instead she'll probably be out next week. I never thought Gaga would struggle for airplay at this point into her career. No other radios are playing GUY either. It's not like Applause and DWYW flopped either, they may not have lived up to her previous sales, but they both got certificated Silver. She went too avant-garde and lost the connection. Glad Tennis Court has had another week on the A-list, regardless to the fact it's not doing much because it's not been playlisted anywhere else. Realistically the only song which would get airplay on ARTPOP is "Gypsy".
May 8, 201412 yr Dead at every single one of last week's C-list moving up bar Gaga. :lol: Why are they even playlisting it? It i selling jack all, no one cares about it, they obviously don't want to move it up the playlist so just dump it already and add something else.
May 8, 201412 yr Probably because they wanted to see the reaction to it, when I heard it on it's first two weeks of playlisting, the DJs were emphasising that it was Lady Gaga's new single and it was available to download now. Also, if they didn't playlist it, there would be headlines stating 'LADY GAGA'S NEW SINGLE SNUBBED'
May 8, 201412 yr Probably because they wanted to see the reaction to it, when I heard it on it's first two weeks of playlisting, the DJs were emphasising that it was Lady Gaga's new single and it was available to download now. Also, if they didn't playlist it, there would be headlines stating 'LADY GAGA'S NEW SINGLE SNUBBED' Well you shouldn't playlist something because there might be headlines if you don't. Tbh I don't think anyone really cares if the song isn't playlisted, the papers haven't bothered mentioning she cant even break the top 100 with it, so a playlist snub isn't exactly bigger news.
Create an account or sign in to comment