Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

http://i60.tinypic.com/10egdhw.jpg

 

 

Opening Night Odds

 

Christopher 4/1

Pauline 4/1

Winston 5/1

Mark 9/1

Helen 10/1

Matthew 12/1

Steven 16/1

Kimberly 20/1

Tamara 20/1

Danielle 25/1

  • Replies 200
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the theme will affect Pauline's chances. I can't see her winning and she's more likely to go along the lines of Shievonne - earlier than expected eviction due to change in behaviour because of the nature of the house.
I think the theme will affect Pauline's chances. I can't see her winning and she's more likely to go along the lines of Shievonne - earlier than expected eviction due to change in behaviour because of the nature of the house.

Totally agree with this, people like her often start off as very bubbly and larger than life but then you slowly see a snidier second layer. I think she'll be a midway exit aswell but it's obviously very awful to tell this.

 

Managed to get 9/1 with Winston before all the odds came together last night, so quickly slapped £3 on that. Love a totally blind first night bet (did it with Dappy and Dan... one went better than the other).

  • Author

WIN

 

Winston 5/1

Helen 6/1

Pauline 6/1

Christopher 7/1

Ashleigh 10/1

Mark 10/1

Chris 10/1

Ash 10/1

Steven 16/1

Kimberly 16/1

Matthew 16/1

Jale 20/1

Marlon 20/1

Toya 28/1

Tamara 33/1

Danielle 40/1

Winston? Please NO he's SO TERRIBLE.

I imagine Helen and Paulines odds will come crashing down soon? :D

 

I think Jale could honestly do a Gina/Dexter/Deana and still make it to the final. But it is early days. I think Kimberley will do really well too.

  • Author

WIN

 

Winston 4/1

Chris 7/1

Ashleigh 8/1

Toya 9/1

Christopher 11/1

Jale 12/1

Mark 14/1

Ash 14/1

Pauline 16/1

Matthew 16/1

Helen 20/1

Steven 20/1

Kimberly 22/1

Tamara 25/1

Marlon 33/1

Danielle 50/1

 

 

EVICT

 

Tamara 8/13

Danielle 6/4

Jale 10/1

Happy to see Toya up high and Pauline and Helen crashing down :D.

 

Pleased to see Tamara is fave to go, will be close between her and Danielle but I think people with empthasise with Danielle which might give her the edge.

Skybet:

Danielle: 4/5

Tamara: 5/4

Jale: 10/1

 

Betfair:

Tamara: 1/1

Danielle 4/6

Jale: 59/5

 

How f***ing random. I don't actually think it'll be all that close. I think Danielle is going to be toast.

As much as I can't stand Danielle I wouldn't be too bothered if Tamara went as Danielle is giving more entertainment, Jale has to stay though.
Really gunning for Tamara to be evicted, mostly to show the "insiders that they're far from untouchable!

Crazy how fast cliques have been formed.

 

Toya to win bye

As I said before, Tamara going would be the best situation as Danielle will most definitely go next week anyway.

WIN

 

01 Chris 7/2

02 Jale 13/2

03 Winston 7/1

04 Ashleigh 9/1

05 Christopher 10/1

=06 Ash 14/1

=06 Mark 14/1

=06 Kimberley 14/1

09 Matthew 16/1

10 Helen 18/1

=11 Pauline 20/1

=11 Toya 20/1

=13 Marlon 25/1

=13 Steven 25/1

15 Tamara 33/1

16 Danielle 40/1

 

EVICT

 

01 Tamara 4/6

02 Danielle 11/10

03 Jale 20/1

 

Chris being top is absurd, he hasnt done anything. Thought Kimberly and Toya would be higher seeing as they seem to be favoured at the moment. Helen and Pauline should be right down at the bottom too.

 

Looks like it could be closer than we expect between Tamara & Danielle come Friday. I hope it is Tamara!

I'm guessing Helen's that high because she'll be a safer bet than most as you know she'll be there at the final. Surprised at Chris being at the top though, I can't see him winning it personally. It'll be another boy who wins it and so I can only see Winston or maybe Christopher winning.
Chris being top is absurd, he hasnt done anything.

If you think about recent BB winners, it's really not absurd at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.