September 7, 201412 yr I will take some pictures, but I am only planning on filming the slow songs, because as soon as AFU comes on, I'll be on that stage. :D "Team Sats!!! we have a new video for All Fired Up - tour footage featuring fan Cameron!" ;) have fun!! :D
September 7, 201412 yr in the mailer Team Sats!! If you're coming to see us on tour, then make sure you grab the free GIG BUDDY app to get an even better experience out of your night! GIG BUDDY is a new free mobile app which makes it easy for you and your friends to have the ultimate live experience every step of the way. You can book travel, hotels, restaurants and even see what we're up to backstage as we get ready through our official artist feed!! GIG BUDDY will even tell you when we will be onstage and you'll get an exclusive heads up on pre-sales for future tours as well! Just some of the great features include: • Receiving official backstage photos & videos from us • Check out the recent setlists from all our shows • Get special offers at restaurants nearby to our shows • Buy official tour merchandise quickly & safely See you at the show!! Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa & Rochelle"
September 7, 201412 yr As I wont be making this tour I am hoping some good quality videos appear fast!
September 7, 201412 yr As I wont be making this tour I am hoping some good quality videos appear fast! i'm filming but that won't be until Bournemouth!!
September 7, 201412 yr Cameron (Or anyone going tonight) are you able to post the tour setlist in the spoilers thread please? :) So excited for Brighton now the tour is starting!
September 7, 201412 yr guys help I got a ticket for my mum and little sister (bought them off someone on popjustice) but just noticed both tickets say 'adult' on them?? What the f***??
September 7, 201412 yr guys help I got a ticket for my mum and little sister (bought them off someone on popjustice) but just noticed both tickets say 'adult' on them?? What the f***?? What site did you order from? EDIT: As long as your sister is 14 and accompanied by an adult it should be fine! Edited September 7, 201412 yr by SB.
September 7, 201412 yr I thought the rule was anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult... so no problem, right?
September 7, 201412 yr She's 10! :o and the show is tonight!! OMG OMG stress I thought the rule was anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult... so no problem, right? Sorry Shadow I got it wrong, I think this is the rule ^
September 7, 201412 yr I thought the rule was anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult... so no problem, right? i guess but thats for children using the 'child' ticket. I'm worried she wont get in with an adult one for whatever reason.
September 7, 201412 yr guys help I got a ticket for my mum and little sister (bought them off someone on popjustice) but just noticed both tickets say 'adult' on them?? What the f***?? It wont matter, :D what age is your sister? because 14+ is an adult, and also if your mum is with her it shouldn't be a problem :P
September 7, 201412 yr It wont matter, :D what age is your sister? because 14+ is an adult, and also if your mum is with her it shouldn't be a problem :P But she's 10. :( Oh god oh god if they dont get in i'm going to feel so bad. It was a birthday surprise for her :(
September 7, 201412 yr But she's 10. :( Oh god oh god if they dont get in i'm going to feel so bad. It was a birthday surprise for her :( I think what it is you need to be accompanied by someone over the age of 14.
September 7, 201412 yr If anyone can't meet the girls and has a message they want to say then send them to me and I will include them in the fan book I'm making them. Giving it to them in Cardiff so you have until the 18th of September to send them in
September 7, 201412 yr If you want you can also leave your twitter or social media handle and i will include it too :cheer:
September 7, 201412 yr If you want you can also leave your twitter or social media handle and i will include it too :cheer: :o Ok umm, just say that they should come on Buzzjack once in a while sow e can give them a reality check :lol: or just make a page for them and put all the buzzjack forms twitter names :lol: here's mine anyway: @camstercairns (y'all should follow js)
September 7, 201412 yr Shadow, no stress! If your Mum is going with her there won't be any problems :)
Create an account or sign in to comment