Posted August 13, 201511 yr http://s18.postimg.org/n4ryryppl/Feel_Good.png Blonde ~ Feel Good (It's Alright) [feat. Karen Harding] #House audio ~ link brizzles finest go oa/os at midnight~ :wub: :music: :wub:
August 13, 201511 yr Blonde are definetly one of the best dance acts of the moment. All three singles have been pretty solid now :wub:.
August 13, 201511 yr Wow... now that's a choon, :music: It feels very summery and pretty instant with me
August 13, 201511 yr Very good song! Interested to see how a dance song like this does releasing OA/OS.
August 13, 201511 yr Blonde AND Karen Harding? :yahoo: I look forward to "spinning" this 2nite :yahoo:
August 13, 201511 yr I would love a Fleur East collaboration with Blonde, can someone please make it happen. :D
August 13, 201511 yr This is a lot stronger than 'All Cried Out' for me! Very instant. :D Edited August 13, 201511 yr by mr_pmt
August 13, 201511 yr Love Karen Harding's voice. The song she did with Arches was great aswell. Before even listening to it I know it will be great just because Blonde are hit machines tbh! EDIT: Yeah just listened to it there. Really good! Edited August 13, 201511 yr by Red.
August 13, 201511 yr As soon as I saw the title and the featured artist I knew I'd love it, and I do! Blonde are on a fantastic roll, Higher Ground, I Loved You and this are all fantastic, and All Cried Out was decent too. Hope OA/OS works for them, sounds like a big hit!
August 13, 201511 yr omg, song of the year tbh! :music: also, how much does she sound like in this? Edited August 13, 201511 yr by Vülker
August 15, 201511 yr omg THIS SONGÂ it's dance but much like previous blonde it's OUTSTANDING POP. i mean it's hook, after hook after f***ING HOOKÂ <3 <3 ITS ALRIGHTTTT
August 15, 201511 yr Meh not leaving much of an impression on me thus far, but certainly has the potential to grow. Quite a nice instrumental in there however. Cast A Spell remains their only track to hit me instantly.
October 2, 201510 yr I'm hooked on this. :wub:Â I hope it's not too late for it to gain some support.
Create an account or sign in to comment