Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm honest I'm surprised she isn't - I was hoping/expecting her Jonathan Ross exposure would push her safely above the line :/. I feel as though she needs to release a second single to keep the album relevant (because an album always benefits from a single doing well, take twenty one pilots for example) :D
If I'm honest I'm surprised she isn't - I was hoping/expecting her Jonathan Ross exposure would push her safely above the line :/. I feel as though she needs to release a second single to keep the album relevant (because an album always benefits from a single doing well, take twenty one pilots for example) :D

I'd imagine that a second single would struggle to go T100.

Even T200 would be a struggle for Britney, no matter how much promo she does if people don't like her new songs they won't buy them.
Even T200 would be a struggle for Britney, no matter how much promo she does if people don't like her new songs they won't buy them.

 

There's a bit more to it than that. The simple fact she can't get support from anywhere, there's only so much small promo boosts can do.

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MarthaJonesFan/Friday%20Chart%20Predictions%20Tuesday.png

 

Tuesday Update Top 40 Only

Missing Data: Apple Music (Monday), Spotify (Monday)

 

Singles

 

1 James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (47.6k)

2 The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer (32.8k)

3 The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk - Starboy (31.7k)

4 Calvin Harris - My Way (22.7k)

5 Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (22.3k)

 

6-10

6 Niall Horan - This Town *

 

11-20

18 Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

20 The Chainsmokers feat. Phoebe Ryan - All We Know *

 

21-30

23 Justin Timberlake - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!

24 Craig David & Sigala - Ain't Giving Up

29 Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)

 

31-40

33 Hailee Steinfeld & Grey feat. Zedd - Starving

36 NEIKED feat. Dyo - Sexual *

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Albums

 

1 Craig David - Following My Intuition (18.9k) *

2 Bon Iver - 22, A Million (14.7k) *

3 The Shires - My Universe (11.3k) *

4 Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool (9.6k) ^

5 Van Morrison - Keep Me Singing (8.8k) *

 

6-10

6 Slaves - Take Control *

7 The Pixies - Head Carrier *

10 Opeth - Sorceress *

 

11-20

12 Deacon Blue - Believers *

13 Joanne Shaw Taylor - Wild *

19 Banks - The Altar *

 

21-30

23 Drive-By Truckers - American Band *

24 Solange - A Seat At The Table *

27 Epica - The Holographic Principle *

29 Mission - Another Fall From Grace *

30 Beat feat. Ranking Roger - Bounce *

 

31-40

32 Regina Spektor - Remember Us To Life *

39 Amy Winehouse - Back to Black ^

Just a query! I've noticed that Robbies new track - party like a Russian is no1 on the video chart on iTunes. Does this contribute to the chart at all? What does contribute these days?
Just a query! I've noticed that Robbies new track - party like a Russian is no1 on the video chart on iTunes. Does this contribute to the chart at all? What does contribute these days?

 

It doesn't count I'm afraid! I expect it wouldn't add more than a few sales even if it did though, I doubt many people download music videos on iTunes. The only things to count are song downloads and audio streams!

Galantis are #42 :(

 

Shawn is #14 with Treat You Better, #47 with Mercy and #15 with Illuminate!

Galantis are #42 :(

 

Shawn is #14 with Treat You Better, #47 with Mercy and #15 with Illuminate!

 

I meant the album, great to see that back in the Top 15. I forgot he had singles in the chart :heehee:

Solange climbing is great, but with sales so low 1,000 sales could make the difference in a number 20 album and number 45 album these days.
Where's Ellie and Tove Lo? Thanks

#12 and just outside the top 50!

 

has Glory re entered in top100?

No :( it has climbed a fair bit since last week though!

#12 and just outside the top 50!

No :( it has climbed a fair bit since last week though!

 

Damn it...I am surprised that actually didn't manage to get inside top 100 when it was top 40 on itunes at one point. Oh well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.