Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I am a huge fan of 90's dance, so I thought I would couintdown my 30 favourite tracks that I consider Dance from the 90s :D

 

Please feel free to comment...

 

30. Ultra Nate - Free

 

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6drh4Urau4.swf

 

Chart Peak: 4 (June 1997)

 

I loved this song back in the day before it was a tampax commercial (or something of the ilk!!) Easily once of the best house tracks of the 90s, and a chart yo-yoer.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Love it so Far!

 

Ultra Nate that song is amazing :wub: *downloads*

 

I predict, Livin Joy- Dreamer, must be in the chart :wub:

  • Author

28. Sash! Feat. La Trec - Stay

 

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii8lkFxEUII.swf

 

Chart Peak - 2 (September 1997)

 

This was Sash's third Number 2 hit in a row, after Encore Un Fois and Ecuador, kept off the top spot by Candle In The Wind. Imo, one of Sash's best tracks, the vocal by La Trec is amazing, and the video, filmed at La Defense in Paris, is pretty cool too!

  • Author

:o Love it so Far!

 

Ultra Nate that song is amazing :wub: *downloads*

 

I predict, Livin Joy- Dreamer, must be in the chart :wub:

YAY! Thanks for looking, Ryan :D

 

Livin Joy to chart soon!

  • Author

25. Sash! Feat. Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times

 

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBxAtwXDcc.swf

 

Chart Peak - 2 (August 1998)

 

Yet another #2 hit for Sash, this time with Tina Cousins (who later went on to have mediocre chart hits of her own). Imo, this is Sash's best tune.

Urban Cookie Collective - The Key, The Secret!!! :wub: :wub:!

 

Love this too!, My limewire is on fire after this thread :kink:

  • Author

22. Olive - You're Not Alone

 

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVFlmdv-Imw.swf

 

Chart Peak - 1 (May 1997)

 

This cracking tune was a #1 for two weeks back in 1997, and still sounds fresh today. Their follow up Outlaw flopped, which was a shame, as it was pretty good.

 

 

  • Author

21. Robert Miles and Maria Nayler – One and One

 

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-jkb9k82Y.swf

 

Chart Peak - 3 (November 1996)

 

Apparently 1 and 1 are still 1. Aside from the dubious maths, this follow up to Children proved that Robert Miles had some mileage in him. the vocal from Maria Naylor is stunning.

Great dance choons

 

I do prefer Children by Robert Miles

Great thread, I'm so tempted to do the same thing but it'd be many of the same songs :P
I like every single one of them...Mysterious Times is an amazing song and One & One is one of the finest moments of the 90's

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.