Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels like it was that dominant this week, the ACR rule is ridiculous!
Feels like it was that dominant this week, the ACR rule is ridiculous!

 

I've had people at work from Monday saying that it is at number 1- based (I think) entirely on the iTunes position.

I've had people at work from Monday saying that it is at number 1- based (I think) entirely on the iTunes position.

 

Wasn’t it Number 1 on the official Big Top 40 (as they call it)?

Wasn’t it Number 1 on the official Big Top 40 (as they call it)?

Yes it was but that’s not the official chart

Yes it was but that’s not the official chart

 

Yes I know, it’s just funny people think it is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.