Jump to content

Featured Replies

I remember listening to it for the first time and thinking "good song but I don't think it's a hit and I don't think I'll return to it a lot tbqh"

 

...oh at it becoming a worldwide smash hit phenomenon and becoming one of my most played Gaga songs.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 170.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    Global Spotify: #157. Shallow — 1,141,032 (RE) Re-enters following Gaga's world record setting gig in Brazil!

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    He delivered.

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    "Shallow" is the 104th most-streamed song of all time on Apple Music.

Posted Images

I love how even her label didn't expect this to be the smash hit from ASIB. From everything I've read they thought it was gonna be I'll Never Love Again!

 

I wonder if Gaga was shocked with how huge it became

"Shallow" has now spent an entire year on the UK Singles Chart. It's Gaga's fifth song to achieve this.

 

Poker Face - 84 weeks

Just Dance - 59 weeks

Bad Romance - 57 weeks

Telephone feat. Beyonce - 52 weeks

Shallow - 52 weeks

 

:cheer:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.