Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 632
  • Views 96.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 7 years since the release of My Happy Place, Emma's most recent album. Can you believe it's been that long already? It was very nice that she was back as a solo artist after so many years. The two or

  • Yeah the first four tracks are the only saving grace of the album. Sadly, she loves a middle of the road cover ☠️ I Wish I Could Have Loved You More is, together with Life in Mono, her best cover imo

  • Spiceboy
    Spiceboy

    Honestly the two original songs were utterly fantastic! Such a shame she didn't do a full originals album (ok with I wish I could have loved you more too as that is amazing). The first four tracks a

Oh ffs you’re kidding, did you miss out Jay? I did that with Cher Christmas thought I’ll just wait and see if it goes any lower and then it went back up to £22!
I did, unfortunately! :lol: The funny thing is that I had finally decided I'd get it, but I got distracted doing some chores... and when I went back onto Amazon, the price had gone up! :kink:
I did, unfortunately! :lol: The funny thing is that I had finally decided I'd get it, but I got distracted doing some chores... and when I went back onto Amazon, the price had gone up! :kink:

 

I can’t help but laugh :lol:

I did, unfortunately! :lol: The funny thing is that I had finally decided I'd get it, but I got distracted doing some chores... and when I went back onto Amazon, the price had gone up! :kink:

 

1503101610-emma.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe just keep an eye on the price again as it does seem to be slowly but surely reducing again, and is currently down to £13.68! :lol:

Edited by Lee_J11

I listened to this album when flying to copenhagen!!

 

Calming 🥰

Such an exciting time, new Emma album, Spice Girls stadium tour. They all felt big time again.
It keeps updating with little increases, now £10.06… shall I edge you all a little longer? Shall I finally accept to buy it when it goes up to £10.99 but when I go to check out I see it’s back to £27.99? :w00t: We shall see!
It keeps updating with little increases, now £10.06… shall I edge you all a little longer? Shall I finally accept to buy it when it goes up to £10.99 but when I go to check out I see it’s back to £27.99? :w00t: We shall see!

 

Edging is only fun when you're playing with your man's (or someone elses') banana

 

Get on with it, Bunton needs the coins/stats!!

 

1503101610-emma.gif

Edging is only fun when you're playing with your man's (or someone elses') banana

 

 

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Jay

I've still not bought :teresa:

 

Queen of raising prices after reducing them! :cheeseblock:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.