Jump to content

Featured Replies

it would be ridiculous to have a singles chart without streaming, you can go top 100 on iTunes with 10 sales

you want songs to chart based on 10 sales? I don't :/

 

Yes I would

 

  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we’re past the point where it’s worth caring about things like chart runs and stuff. The chart has just changed to much and I only really spare it a passing glance anymore. The OCC have been trying to keep up with something they just can’t for the past five years. It’s not going back to the way it was and if anything will only change again in the coming years to try and stay relevant. It’s not for me anymore and I can accept that as others are clearly still enjoying he chart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.