Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 289
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true in shakira's 24th week she has climbed back into the top30?? yoyo action from her?

 

I already answered that... Didn't I perfecto??? <_<

 

Anyway... I don't expect her to hold her current position

Take That Don't stand a chance for number one...

 

Are you kidding???!!!! If Pestlife can get there I'm sure as hell an international phenomenon with millions more fans on their little finger than Westlife put together can do it.

Take That are gonna be the biggest thing this year and rightly so. :yahoo:

 

Are you kidding???!!!! If Pestlife can get there I'm sure as hell an international phenomenon with millions more fans on their little finger than Westlife put together can do it.

Take That are gonna be the biggest thing this year and rightly so. :yahoo:

 

The way they are going, they might not need to sell any physical singles prior to being #1 with Patience. ;)

 

How are the Sugababes doing with Easy and Overloaded?

Is Overloaded still top 3?

  • Author

How are the Sugababes doing with Easy and Overloaded?

Is Overloaded still top 3?

 

 

Sorry no updates today :cry:

Well needless to say I was MORTIFIED at this weeks midweeks.

 

My Saints are outside the Top40, however #35 is a LOT better. If it gets Top30 then I see life in the album, they have some really great tracks to release from it that will help a lot I think. Plus, let us not forget that Simon Webbe's debut charted at #28 around this time last year and ended up selling over 600k. So i'm not ruling them out yet.

 

Onto the next travesty of justice, Christina CANNOT miss the Top10, this is one of the best tracks of her career and it's simply not acceptable. -_-

  • Author

 

Onto the next travesty of justice, Christina CANNOT miss the Top10, this is one of the best tracks of her career and it's simply not acceptable. -_-

 

The record company are to blame for it, they kept changing the release date to it, everyone thought it was released next week.

 

The record company are to blame for it, they kept changing the release date to it, everyone thought it was released next week.

I know. :(

 

Then releasing CD1 one week and then CD2 the next... :rolleyes:

They are only interested in the single propping up album sales.

 

I'm very happy to see Take That moving up so quickly, and relieved that All Saints are moving up slowly.

i hope take that make top 10 on downloads alone

 

i wonder will simon webbe repeat the same chart life with his second album like the first?

My Saints are outside the Top40, however #35 is a LOT better. If it gets Top30 then I see life in the album, they have some really great tracks to release from it that will help a lot I think. Plus, let us not forget that Simon Webbe's debut charted at #28 around this time last year and ended up selling over 600k. So i'm not ruling them out yet.

 

I am 100% with u

I am feeling truly bad for the All Saints position on the midweeks, but just like you said, since we cant hope for a miracle I am putting my final hopes that the album can stalk at the low TOP30 and keep there throughout the rest of the year. If it keeps there, with chart run of like 28-29-27-30-28- at least this time off the year it will provide them some healthy sales for such a dismal position.

 

I feel sick still, and I am hoping they can use their friday's children in need performance in their favor by performing another song off the album just to add the album appeal for music buyers who so far has only seen and heard 'Rock Steady'

 

I feel like Crying :cry: to hear this weekend's Album chart show and find out their 'final' sales :cry:

I know what you mean. :(

 

It completely ruined my day yesterday, I really couldn't believe that such a great pop album by such a high quality credible group is doing so badly. I thought they would end up at #40 or #39, but the advance up to #35 is a good thing at least, i'll be pleased if it makes Top30, and as you say has a long chart run just bobbing around the Top40. Let's not forget that last year everything in the Top100 albums sold 10k at least last Christmas, so if they stay Top30/40 they could make themselves some easy sales then climb up the album chart at a later date.

Oh and that article in The Sun made me feel sick, saying that they were only going to sell about 15k and would be outside the Top40 by Sunday. 15k would get you inside the Top40 you idiots. :rolleyes:

 

I would love for this album to EVENTUALLY be a Top5 album and to shut The Sun up. <_< :puke2:

Dont all of you realise that Patience is not actually physically released until Nov 28th so it will only chart on downloads Sun

Well their single isn't exactly flopping is it! Maybe poor advertising?

Nope, can't be that, they've been promoted everywhere. TV advert, numerous performances...

 

Dont all of you realise that Patience is not actually physically released until Nov 28th so it will only chart on downloads Sun

Yeah. However, some people think the downloads alone will be enough to make it #1 come Sunday. I personally don't see it happening, but I wouldn't mind it, it's an alright track.

I wouldnt imagine it will be number 1 on downloads - sometimes midweek it can look like that and then come Sunday something else is number 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.