November 16, 200619 yr Its an ok song but its typical GB ballad - would have preferred something more upbeat for a comeback song and perhaps with one of the others singing just to be different
November 16, 200619 yr I wouldnt imagine it will be number 1 on downloads - sometimes midweek it can look like that and then come Sunday something else is number 1 Well in Tuesdays midweeks it was #17 on downloads, and there's a rumour that it's climbed to #7 in the space of one day so I think that's why some people are tipping it to be #1. ;)
November 16, 200619 yr The Take That song is TOTALLY MOR and bland imho. Talk about unorigional. Mind you no suprise to see it so well liked on bj, fits it with the general taste of the collective site. And HA @ Christina's position, proves Britain is so dumb as to pick up her "heart-felt" over-sang ballads time and time again....
November 16, 200619 yr Records can fall back though despite midweeks so I wouldnt take anything as gospel. Midweeks are just what they say they are - midweek positions!
November 16, 200619 yr I know. :( Then releasing CD1 one week and then CD2 the next... :rolleyes: Both are out this week ^_^
November 16, 200619 yr I also hope that All Saints move up a bit higher in the album charts, and that the album will have staying power.
November 16, 200619 yr The Take That song is TOTALLY MOR and bland imho. Talk about unorigional. Mind you no suprise to see it so well liked on bj, fits it with the general taste of the collective site. And HA @ Christina's position, proves Britain is so dumb as to pick up her "heart-felt" over-sang ballads time and time again.... Oh dear :rolleyes: Go **** over some Hush Sound then sugar.
November 16, 200619 yr Oh dear :rolleyes: Go **** over some Hush Sound then sugar. I'm allowed to state my opinion. What's your problem today?
November 16, 200619 yr I'm allowed to state my opinion. What's your problem today? My problem is your attitude. It sucks. Stop criticising everybody's music taste just because it doesn't fit in with your own. Edited November 16, 200619 yr by Grami
November 16, 200619 yr Take That absolutely WILL be #1 this Sunday. At the start of the week it was #180, and a day latter it springs up to #17. I'm not the biggest fan of the song, but I'd have it anyday over Westlife, Akon/Feminem and Justin Timberlake's 'efforts'. :puke2:
November 16, 200619 yr My problem is your attitude. It sucks. Stop criticising everybody's music taste just because it doesn't fit in with your own. Oh leave me alone will you ffs. I haven't critisised any one person's music taste. All I was simply saying is that it would be liked on here if people like the likes of James Morrison etc etc My opinion and I'll state it if I want. Edited November 16, 200619 yr by Jake
November 16, 200619 yr Oh leave me alone will you ffs. I haven't critisised any one person's music taste. All I was simply saying was that the collective music taste of this site is so narrow, though I'm SURE you'll agree. I do agree but I don't go saying it in 75% of my posts. Jakie - you're a good poster and you should be someone whose posts I actually like to read instead of them all being sarcastic little insults at people or the site or just saying the thing I quoted you for originally over & over again. I like to explore new music but most of the people on here just don't - they're happy with their mainstream Girls Aloud or Shakira and it's best to let them get on with it than trying to make them like something outside their box. And YES. Yes I will leave you alone :)
November 16, 200619 yr I do agree but I don't go saying it in 75% of my posts. Jakie - you're a good poster and you should be someone whose posts I actually like to read instead of them all being sarcastic little insults at people or the site or just saying the thing I quoted you for originally over & over again. I like to explore new music but most of the people on here just don't - they're happy with their mainstream Girls Aloud or Shakira and it's best to let them get on with it than trying to make them like something outside their box. And YES. Yes I will leave you alone :) That isn't my point :blink: I haven't been sarcy to anyone on here. I'm not saying everyone should explore new music here, people can choose what they want to do as far as I'm concerned but this site goes narrower than even mainstream music to a set of collective songs that are deemed decent. Look at Christina everyone was AGAST she wasn't top 10, the song is so reveered on here, yet I could have told you it wasn't going to be a hit, the majority of people I know aren't keen and that includes fans and general mainstream music peeps alike. I'm also not attempting to force any music onto anyone on this site, unlike some other posters....
November 16, 200619 yr Your post history says so otherwise sugar but erm you told me to leave you alone and I am a boy of my word. :smoke:
November 16, 200619 yr Your post history says so otherwise sugar but erm you told me to leave you alone and I am a boy of my word. :smoke: Please DO show me what you mean from my post history. Because I sure as hell don't see it.
November 16, 200619 yr Please DO show me what you mean from my post history. Because I sure as hell don't see it. Ah ah sugar. QUOTE(Jake @ Nov 16 2006, 10:46 AM) * Oh leave me alone will you ffs.
November 16, 200619 yr Ah ah sugar. QUOTE(Jake @ Nov 16 2006, 10:46 AM) * Oh leave me alone will you ffs. Thus proving my point....
November 16, 200619 yr Thus proving my point.... Haha no. Probably because I can't be arsed to trawl through all your erm 'posts' but nearly every post you make in the lounge is full of sarcastic $h!t or slagging off :smoke: or Buzzjack. Don't think you can outdo me :)
Create an account or sign in to comment