Jump to content

Featured Replies

Haha no. Probably because I can't be arsed to trawl through all your erm 'posts' but nearly every post you make in the lounge is full of sarcastic $h!t or slagging off :smoke: or Buzzjack.

 

Don't think you can outdo me :)

And this relates to music/the chart in what way?

 

I haven't slagged off smoke smilie either, its over-use yes and I'm not the only one who has issues with it. As for the lounge I post once in a blue moon in there and it isn't sarcastic either, so stop talking c**p and starting an argument! :lol:

 

What the hell are you on about "outdo" you? :blink: :/

  • Replies 289
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry? That went totally over my head I was more interested in reading my book. :smoke:

 

 

And this relates to music/the chart in what way?

 

I haven't slagged off smoke smilie either, its over-use yes and I'm not the only one who has issues with it. As for the lounge I post once in a blue moon in there and it isn't sarcastic either, so stop talking c**p and starting an argument! :lol:

 

What the hell are you on about "outdo" you? :blink: :/

 

 

Oh I see now. Silly me.

 

Sugar you are very arrogant when it comes to music and just because I don't have posts to back it up doesn't mean it's not true. I mean I'm not superman I don't have quotes at my disposal whenever Tom. Dick or Harryy demands them of me.

 

 

Oh dear I sense a blocking coming on :(

I'm sorry? That went totally over my head I was more interested in reading my book. :smoke:

You're reading a book whilst on an internet forum looking at a person's post and then respond to the post without knowingly understanding it? Why did you bother typing a response? :blink: :lol:

 

Please just stop with this pointless pettiness :(

Oh I see now. Silly me.

 

Sugar you are very arrogant when it comes to music and just because I don't have posts to back it up doesn't mean it's not true. I mean I'm not superman I don't have quotes at my disposal whenever Tom. Dick or Harryy demands them of me.

Oh dear I sense a blocking coming on :(

In what way am I arrogant? I have opinions, there is a difference between being opinionated and arrogant. You know how musically open-minded I am so PLEASE stop attacking me.

 

And if you want to block me then fine, there's nothing I can do, you clearly hate me already...

  • Author
Does everybody need to read the random comments in here :rofl:

In what way am I arrogant? I have opinions, there is a difference between being opinionated and arrogant. You know how musically open-minded I am so PLEASE stop attacking me.

 

And if you want to block me then fine, there's nothing I can do, you clearly hate me already...

 

I'm not attacking you silly boy - I'm just asking you to stop being so mean to the poor pop music :(

Everytime I say I like Girls Aloud or Steps I get snotty comments and really sugar it's a pain to my eyes - they're not perfect and they hurt when subjected to dictatorship :(

  • Author

Wednesday Update Top 20 Only

 

Singles

 

01 Akon feat. Eminem - Smack That 12.5k

02 Justin Timberlake feat. T.I - My Love 11k

03 Westlife - The Rose 10.9k

 

07 Take That - Patience *Download* :cheer:

08 Robbie Williams - Lovelight *Climber*

 

Top 15

12 Christina Aguilera - Hurt *Climber*

 

Top 20

Little Man Tate - Man I Hate Your Band *New Entry*

Snow Patrol feat. Martha Wainwright - Set The Fire To The Third Bar *Climber*

 

======================================================

 

Albums

 

01 George Michael 40k

02 Jamiroquai 24k

03 Sugababes 23k

 

Top 10

Tenacious D

All Angels

 

Top 20

The Game

Depeche Mode

Yusuf

Andy Abraham

Simon Webbe

when will we hvae today's update, btw number 3 is not that bad..
Take That beating Robbie there...nice...Patience should be safely top 5 by Sunday...I'm really not happy about Akon at No.1...he really is c**p...
  • Author
The update is for yesterday, stop asking for updates Charis, when I have them I post them up, its not as if I'm going to keep them for myself.

thanks for the info mikey, do you have sales figures for sugababes on the wednesday update? are they closing in on jamiraqoui.

 

also was enya amarantine re issue in the top 200 on tuesday

 

thanks

  • Author

JT is just ahead 14 copies from Westlife

 

oooh in the albums Tenacious D is just ahead of 1 copy from All Angels :o

  • Author

thanks for the info mikey, do you have sales figures for sugababes on the wednesday update? are they closing in on jamiraqoui.

 

also was enya amarantine re issue in the top 200 on tuesday

 

thanks

 

Added some sales to the updates now, actually Sugababes are trailing just 400 copies away from #2

 

Enya was 85,

  • Author

How many is infront from westlife akon?

 

 

Quite a lot... :lol:

not that much i still believe they can get to number one, mikey do u know then around we will have today's updates?

not that much i still believe they can get to number one, mikey do u know then around we will have today's updates?

 

:arrr: ... Be sure they won't be #1

  • Author

Thursday mini update for Take That

 

#4 on downloads alone :cheer:

 

Could it really go to #1 on Sunday :thumbup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.