April 5, 20206 yr 5 Matt Lucas - Thank You Baked Potato *_____________ !!!!!! I would rather listen to Bob the Builder than this!
April 5, 20206 yr I hope Little Mix aren't becoming a fanbase act. They need to have more long-lasting hits. :( Break My Heart needs to rise up. Such a bloody amazing song!
April 5, 20206 yr I hope Little Mix aren't becoming a fanbase act. They need to have more long-lasting hits. :( Break My Heart needs to rise up. Such a bloody amazing song! I'm surprised that isn't in the top 10.
April 5, 20206 yr I am glad Drake is “flopping” with this uninspired, desperate song. He can do so much better.
April 5, 20206 yr wow surprised at the potato song being #5!!! nice!! bit of a flop for Drake, does it qualify as a song? it's just someone reading some instructions for a silly dance for kids age 12
April 5, 20206 yr I told y'all this Drake song wouldn't go #1.. I do quite like it but it's not up there with his best so I'm glad it's not just going to #1 because of his name anyway.
April 5, 20206 yr I am glad Drake is “flopping” with this uninspired, desperate song. He can do so much better. Yay. Real flop. Top 3 wow. Flopping is real. Lol
April 5, 20206 yr I am glad Drake is “flopping” with this uninspired, desperate song. He can do so much better. He can? Why hasn't he proved it yet?
April 5, 20206 yr I told y'all this Drake song wouldn't go #1.. I do quite like it but it's not up there with his best so I'm glad it's not just going to #1 because of his name anyway. Let's wait a few weeks before saying that fine?
Create an account or sign in to comment