April 28, 20206 yr That is classic Nathan The 1975, Twenty One Pilots & Little Mix up to A. Blossoms, DaBaby, Lauv, Nathan Dawe & Selena Gomez up to B.
April 28, 20206 yr Author The whole playlist has been put on JC Stewart’s Instagram. I’ve messaged M4NGO to see if they’ll put the playlist up :)
April 28, 20206 yr Looks like he’s had to take it down, did anyone catch the C List additions other than JC Stewart? EDIT: Ignore me I got a screenshot of it from his story
April 28, 20206 yr It is still there, it's on his story ~ The other C-List additions are Darkoo & Hardy Caprio 'Juicy', Joy Crookes 'Anyone But Me', THE SCOTTS 'THE SCOTTS' and Tyler, The Creator 'I THINK', with Holly Humberstone 'Falling Asleep At The Wheel' as the Introducing track. Cool to see another Tyler song making it onto the playlist, hope this may be a sign that the song will get a full music video (he put out a 'snippet of the video' a few months ago that was only half of the song).
April 28, 20206 yr Surprised to see that Holly Humberstone track at #391 on Apple Music! I'd love to see it take off.
April 28, 20206 yr I'm pretty sure it was like low top 100 on Apple Music at one point so it's actually fallen quite a bit there lol ~ (assuming it had/has some significant playlist support) edit: it's at #105 right now, where are you seeing #391?
April 28, 20206 yr I'm pretty sure it was like low top 100 on Apple Music at one point so it's actually fallen quite a bit there lol ~ (assuming it had/has some significant playlist support) edit: it's at #105 right now, where are you seeing #391? I was accidentally looking at iTunes oops! Glad it's still doing well on AM.
Create an account or sign in to comment