Posted December 4, 20205 yr A List Ariana Grande - Positions [A-A-A-A-A-A-A] Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am [A-A-A-A] Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby - Levitating [Remix] [C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A] [Longest Runner] ^ Easy Life - Daydreams [C-B-B-B-A] ^ Glass Animals feat. Arlo Parks - Tangerine [C-B-B-A] Harry Styles - Golden [C-B-B-B-B-A-A] Headie One feat. Young T & Bugsey - Princess Cuts [A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] Jax Jones & Au/Ra - I Miss U [C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A] Lil Nas X - Holiday [A-A-A-A] Little Mix - Sweet Melody [C-A-A-A-A-A-A] MEDUZA feat. Dermot Kennedy - Paradise [C-B-B-A-A] Miley Cyrus feat. Dua Lipa - Prisoner [A-A-A] Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber - Monster [A-A-A] Tame Impala - Is It True [C-B-A-A-A-A-A] YUNGBLUD - Cotton Candy [C-B-A-A-A] B List Alfie Templeman - Forever Isn't Long Enough [C-B-B-B] ^ Bicep - Apricots [C-B] ^ Celeste - A Little Love [C-C-B] Disclosure & Kelis - Watch Your Step [C-B-B] Foo Fighters - Shame Shame [C-B-B-B] ^ Griff - Love Is A Compass [C-B] H.E.R - Damage [C-B-B-B] High Contrast feat. LOWES - Rhythm Is Changing [C-B-B] Justin Bieber & Benny Blanco - Lonely [C-B-B] Loski & Stormzy - Flavour [C-B-B] ^ Pale Waves - Change [C-B] SG Lewis featuring Lucky Daye - Feed The Fire [C-B-B] ^ Shane Codd - Get Out My Head [C-B] ^ Sunflower Bean - Moment In The Sun [C-C-C-B] Wes Nelson feat. Hardy Caprrio - See Nobody [C-C-B-B-B-B-B] C List * Architects - Animals [C] Bonobo & Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Heartbreak [C-C-C] * Bree Runway feat. Missy Elliot - ATM [C] * CamelPhat feat. LOWES - Easier [C] Central Cee - Loading [C-C] * CJ - Whoopty [C] * Empress Of & Amber Mark - You've Got To Feel [C] * Eric Prydz - NOPUS [C] * Holly Humberstone - Vanilla [C] Inhaler - When It Breaks [C-C] * Jade Bird - Headstart [C] * Nathan Dawe x Little Mix - No Time For Tears [C] BBC Introducing Oscar Lang - Drinking Wine Tune Of The Weekend 24kGoldn feat. DaBaby - Coco OUT Bring Me The Horizon - Teardrops [C-B-B-B-B] Honey Dijon feat. Hadiya George - Not About You [C-C-C-C] Internet Money feat. Gunna, Don Toliver & NAV - Lemonade [C-B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] KC Lights - Girl [C-C-C] KSI feat. Craig David & Digital Farm Animals - Really Love [C-C-B-B-B] Maisie Peters feat. JP Saxe - Maybe Don't [C-C-C-C] Mark Knight & Rene Amesz feat. Tasty Lopez - All 4 Love [C-B-B-B-B-B] Sam Smith - Diamonds [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A] Stormzy feat. Tiana Major9 - Rainfall [C-B-B-B-B] You can view the Radio 1 Playlist archive here. Edited December 8, 20205 yr by M4ngo Ho Ho
December 4, 20205 yr Author Bit of a yawnfest for new additions but I suppose they haven't really got too much to choose from at this time of year. I guess they're finally giving up on Anne-Marie.
December 4, 20205 yr Very very happy to see Eric Prydz on there - one of the best dance songs in years! Also nice to see lots of movement even if the rest of the new additions aren’t that interesting. Very pleased to see Bicep move up to the B List and quite unexpected too, I thought they would stall on the C List. Also good to see Easy Life make it to the A List for the first time too! I wonder when the last time was that there was two completely instrumental songs both on the playlist at the same time? Can’t have happened that much surely!
December 4, 20205 yr Great to see Prydz getting support, great track. When’s the last time Eric Prydz and Missy Elliot got playlisted? Great to see Sunflower Bean, Bicep and Glass Animals moving up in support. The first two have been huge on my personal chart recently. Think ‘Apricots’ could be huge if supported into the new year - one of the most unique dance tracks in years for me.
December 4, 20205 yr Author OK I have to admit I haven't actually heard the Eric Prydz track so I'd better give it a listen before declaring it a yawnfest of new additions :lol: EDIT: just listened and yeah you're all right, it is a bit of a tune! Can definitely see myself getting into it :D Edited December 4, 20205 yr by M4ngo Ho Ho
December 4, 20205 yr Great to see Prydz getting support, great track. When’s the last time Eric Prydz and Missy Elliot got playlisted? Great to see Sunflower Bean, Bicep and Glass Animals moving up in support. The first two have been huge on my personal chart recently. Think ‘Apricots’ could be huge if supported into the new year - one of the most unique dance tracks in years for me. No idea about when Eric Prydz was last supported, think it was a while ago though but I think Missy Elliot would have probably been featuring on Lizzo’s Tempo a couple of years ago, which I’m pretty sure got playlisted!
December 4, 20205 yr No idea about when Eric Prydz was last supported, think it was a while ago though but I think Missy Elliot would have probably been featuring on Lizzo’s Tempo a couple of years ago, which I’m pretty sure got playlisted! It wasn’t ‘Pyjano’ in 2008??
December 4, 20205 yr Author No idea about when Eric Prydz was last supported, think it was a while ago though but I think Missy Elliot would have probably been featuring on Lizzo’s Tempo a couple of years ago, which I’m pretty sure got playlisted! Lizzo's 'Tempo' never got playlisted! The last time Missy was on the playlist was 'How Ya Doin' with Little Mix in 2013, and Eric Prydz was last on there in 2014 with 'Liberate' (which never advanced beyond the 'In New Music We Trust' playlist, or whatever it was called then, despite him not actually being a new artist lol).
December 4, 20205 yr Lizzo's 'Tempo' never got playlisted! The last time Missy was on the playlist was 'How Ya Doin' with Little Mix in 2013, and Eric Prydz was last on there in 2014 with 'Liberate' (which never advanced beyond the 'In New Music We Trust' playlist, or whatever it was called then, despite him not actually being a new artist lol). I’m surprised about that - I genuinely thought that all of Lizzo’s singles off her first album were playlisted, I wonder why Tempo didn’t?
December 4, 20205 yr Author I’m surprised about that - I genuinely thought that all of Lizzo’s singles off her first album were playlisted, I wonder why Tempo didn’t? Do you mean her third album?! Only 'Juice' and 'Cuz I Love You' were playlisted off it, and 'Good As Hell' if you count the deluxe version of the album. Though Lizzo was first playlisted back in 2014 with 'Batches & Cookies'.
December 4, 20205 yr Do you mean her third album?! Only 'Juice' and 'Cuz I Love You' were playlisted off it, and 'Good As Hell' if you count the deluxe version of the album. Though Lizzo was first playlisted back in 2014 with 'Batches & Cookies'. Oops yep! I didn’t even realise that she’d released 3 albums! 😬
December 4, 20205 yr Author So was Truth Hurts! Oh yeah, I missed that as it was on the deluxe version. Actually we should also count 'Boys' with Charli XCX as that was also on the deluxe version of the album! So many singles and yet no 'Tempo'! Edited December 4, 20205 yr by M4ngo Ho Ho
December 4, 20205 yr I’m surprised about that - I genuinely thought that all of Lizzo’s singles off her first album were playlisted, I wonder why Tempo didn’t? I get the feeling 'Tempo' wasn't a proper single (even though it should've been)
December 4, 20205 yr I wish they’d remove "Levitating" and add her new single "Fever" in place ‘Levitating’ is just peaking currently though!
Create an account or sign in to comment