Posted December 3, 200619 yr Having watched An Audience With Take That on Saturday, it shows they still have plenty of talent. They can sing live, dance, a couple can play instruments and they write their own music. They make Pestlife seem like drunks coming out of the pub on a Friday night. Pestlife can't sing live to save their lives, emotionless and can't write their own music. All they can give are bland ballad cover versions. Welcome back Take That. Edited December 3, 200619 yr by Euro Music
December 3, 200619 yr I watched it too, I didn't think they had anything left, I was most impressed to say the least and even found myself singing along a bit. :blush:
December 3, 200619 yr I watched it too, I didn't think they had anything left, I was most impressed to say the least and even found myself singing along a bit. :blush: I agree, I thought it was great! I'm glad I have bought their album :D
December 3, 200619 yr I agree, I thought it was great! I'm glad I have bought their album :D I have the new album too. :D
December 3, 200619 yr I have the new album too. :D Its really good, I only bought it on a whim in Sainsburys as it was cheap! :lol:
December 3, 200619 yr Its really good, I only bought it on a whim in Sainsburys as it was cheap! :lol: I bought it on a whim while Christmas shopping for someone else. :lol: After last night I think I need the Ultimate Collection now. :funky:
December 3, 200619 yr I bought it on a whim while Christmas shopping for someone else. :lol: After last night I think I need the Ultimate Collection now. :funky: I never bought that, as I bought their Greatest Hits back in 1996, but I think the Ultimate Collection is pretty cheap most places at the moment...
December 3, 200619 yr Yeah I know it is, another one to add to the Christmas list methinks. ^_^ Well, im happy to send you some TT songs via the power of the internet sometime ^_^
December 3, 200619 yr Get a room you two :lol: Thought they were fantastic last night Has anyone seen them on their recent tour? Really wanted to go but had no one to go with :cry:
December 3, 200619 yr Get a room you two :lol: :lol: Oh and the tour was shown straight after the ITV1 programme over at ITV2. :P
December 3, 200619 yr I went to the tour :wub: :wub: :wub: It was amazing, I absolutely loved the beatles medley, but they never showed it last night, has anyone got the ultimate tour dvd yet? I'm hoping they haven't cut it from that! But yes....the tour was great, weird feeling seeing everyone in the arena doing the Never Forget/Queen hands thing! They are indeed back! :D
December 3, 200619 yr I saw this too last night, I thought it was quite funny and I loved picking out all the celebrity Take That fans in the audience! Oh and the singing was good too! :lol:
December 4, 200619 yr They put on a great show imo. :D All very entertaining, although I admit some of it made me cringe just a little :lol: It's such a shame their album is so bland though. 'Shine' is a good tune but other than that and maybe 2 other tracks it's all ballads :( Take note Westlife - This is how it's meant to be done :rolleyes:
December 5, 200619 yr the dancing is a little but cringe worthy i have to say lol yeah i totally agree! Singing was good though! Just out of interest has anyone got the full writing credits for the new album? Oh! & Gary Barlow orginally sang Never Forget didn't he??