Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Christmas things usely stay up 12 days after Christmas? If so they'd be removed on the 7th.

Usually its the 5th of January.

 

But my xmas deco always comes down on New Year's Day, as it was making the house untidy, and its awkward to clean where dust setles where you can't reach with the deco in the way.

Yep i think stick to tradition and remove them on the 7th :lol: but not my decision :D

I miss the hats. They all look so bald. And cold. :(

 

I think they should each be given some year round headwear. Like a little cowboy hat or a sombrero or feathers or something. :cry:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j313/predicta/BuzzJack/emoicon/biggrin.gif

 

I think you'll get used to the bald ones again after a while.

12th night is the 6th January btw :P

 

they still look a little chilly in this weather :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.