September 16Sep 16 I'm back, lots to catch up on! Congrats to all the 39's and 36's galore from everyone, all very impressive 🤩Julian I must have a listen to your friend's show, I avoid anything like that as I did it in 1986 Radio 1 Bournemouth Roadshow and swore I would never do it again, too stressful and my mind goes blank under pressure! 😄round 1: 36 I Swear. I did. round 2: 36 Bono. Nono! 3 in 10: Church Of The Poison Mind, Karma Chameleon, Do You Really Want To Hurt MeEstonia, Latvia, Lithuania very interesting and historic, but also sobering with a dark history with Nazis and KGB committing atrocities. On the last night the national alarm went off on everyone's mobile at 12.20am due to a drone incursion warning. It's very loud and insistent...!
September 17Sep 17 Author Round 1: 39 💥Round 2: 39 💥3 in 10: 3 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me, Karma Chameleon, VictimsYesterday's was Maxi Priest, by the way, not Cat Stevens, in case you are wondering which one my one answer of Wild World referred to.
September 17Sep 17 Wow well done for the full house yesterday, Rollo 🥳Round 1: 30 (didn't get: ELO, Suede)Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Gerry Rafferty, Heaven 17)3-in-10: 2 (Harvest For The World, Twist And Shout) - next time I am determined to remember 'That Lady'
September 17Sep 17 Well done Rollo full house there! 🤩 33 is not to be sniffed at Jade. I would go for This Old Heart Of Mine as isley 3 i always forget That Lady 😄 Late today and late tomorrow...Round 1: 39Round 2: 393 in 10: This Old Heart Of Mine, Behind A Painted Smile for the manic tempo, Summer Breeze.
September 17Sep 17 Author Thanks, and well done for your full house.Round 1: 36 SuedeRound 2: 30 Love, Tomorrow Never Dies, Gerry Rafferty3 in 10: 1 Harvest For The World
September 18Sep 18 Yes well done John for the full house yesterday!today's game:Round 1:Â 30Â (didn't get: Guys 'n' Dolls, The Beat)Round 2:Â 33Â (didn't get: Bill Wyman)3-in-10:Â 3Â (Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Summertime, Wild Wild West)
September 18Sep 18 Thanks Rollo! Round 1: 36 one year outRound 2: 36 one year out3 in 10: Girls Aint Nothing But Trouble, Summertime, Just The Two Of Us
September 20Sep 20 Author Round 1: 30 Kaiser Chiefs, the yearRound 2: 33 You, the year (one year out on both of mine as well)3 in 10: 2 Men In Black, Summertime
September 21Sep 21 round 1: 33: missed the first 2 questions fashionably lateround 2: 36 didnt listen to the Walk This Way question properly! 3 in 10: The Best, River Deep Mountain High, Nutbush City Limits
September 21Sep 21 Round 1:Â 39Â Round 2:Â 27Â (didn't get: Steely Dan, The Rubettes)3-in-10:Â 3Â (The Best, What's Love Got to Do With It, Steamy Windows)
September 21Sep 21 Author Well done Jade for today's 39.Round 1: 39 💥Round 2: 30 Steely Dan, Dave Edmunds3 in 10: 3 Steamy Windows, Private Dancer, Let's Stay Together
September 22Sep 22 Well done Jade and Rollo on the 39's! 🤩round 1: 39round 2: 393 in 10: Smells Like Teen Spirit, In Bloom, Heart Shaped Box
September 22Sep 22 Thanks Rollo, well done for also getting 39 in round 1 yesterday 🥳today's game:Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Gladys Knight & The Pips, Prefab Sprout)Round 2: 27 (didn't get: New Model Army, Barry White)3-in-10: 3 (In Bloom, Lithium, Heart Shaped Box)
September 22Sep 22 Author Well done John for today's double 39.Round 1: 36 Finish What You've StartedRound 2: 30 Demon, Barry White3 in 10: 2 Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are
September 23Sep 23 Thanks Rollo! I'm getting your yesterday score today. Spooky! round 1: 36 one year outround 2: 30 Depeche Mode, Please Forgive Me3 in 10: Oh Carol, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Laughter In The Rain
September 23Sep 23 Yes well done John for top marks yesterday!today's game:Round 1:Â 27Â (didn't get: Genesis, Leo Sayer, The Lightning Seeds)Round 2:Â 36Â (didn't get: Des'ree)3-in-10:Â 1Â (Calendar Girl)
September 24Sep 24 Thanks Jade! Just one off, and well done Rollo on the 39.Round 1: 39 I think nerves got the better of the contestant! I pulled Blur out of half-deleted brain-cell somehow as I dont remember On Your Own as a song at all! Looking at discographies helps after all...Round 2: 39 and same for this contestant. Oops! 6 points for a win! 3 in 10: stop your sobbing, Kid, brass in pocket
September 24Sep 24 Well done Rollo for top marks in Round 1 yesterday!today's game:Round 1:Â 27Â (didn't get: Blur, Freddie McGregor)Round 2:Â 30Â (didn't get: XTC, Alan Price, Dollar)3-in-10:Â 3Â (2000 Miles, I'll Stand By You, Brass In Pocket)
Thursday at 16:285 days Author Well done John on that double 39. I think this is the first time I can remember a contestant being given clues on the last question to help them not have a 0 point score.Round 1: 15 Al Green, the year, Blur, McGregor, DistantRound 2: 39 💥3 in 10: 3 I Go To Sleep, Back On The Chain Gang, 2000 Miles
Create an account or sign in to comment