Jump to content

Featured Replies

I'm back, lots to catch up on! Congrats to all the 39's and 36's galore from everyone, all very impressive 🤩Julian I must have a listen to your friend's show, I avoid anything like that as I did it in 1986 Radio 1 Bournemouth Roadshow and swore I would never do it again, too stressful and my mind goes blank under pressure! 😄

round 1: 36 I Swear. I did.

round 2: 36 Bono. Nono!

3 in 10: Church Of The Poison Mind, Karma Chameleon, Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania very interesting and historic, but also sobering with a dark history with Nazis and KGB committing atrocities. On the last night the national alarm went off on everyone's mobile at 12.20am due to a drone incursion warning. It's very loud and insistent...!

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sorry I missed yesterday, life happened! Also, thank you for the welcome! Anyway I had the chance today and I struggled big time! Round 1: 24 - 2 bonus questions tripped me up Round 2: 24 - Same hap

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    Thanks Jade and just missed the 39 by a whisker, well done Rollo on the 39 and not even needing Vienna🤩Tylky all in the 30's is pretty consistently top rung yay. round 1: 33 Not Mambo Number bloody 9

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    thanks Jade n Rollo, and well done on the 39 Rollo🤩and near misses Jade and Tylky, one away is worse than two away I think, it's so close....😄 round 1: 39 round 2: 33 Paul Simon eek! he's a candidat

  • Author

Round 1: 39 💥

Round 2: 39 💥

3 in 10: 3 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me, Karma Chameleon, Victims

Yesterday's was Maxi Priest, by the way, not Cat Stevens, in case you are wondering which one my one answer of Wild World referred to.

Wow well done for the full house yesterday, Rollo 🥳

Round 1: 30 (didn't get: ELO, Suede)

Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Gerry Rafferty, Heaven 17)

3-in-10: 2 (Harvest For The World, Twist And Shout) - next time I am determined to remember 'That Lady' lol

Well done Rollo full house there! 🤩 33 is not to be sniffed at Jade. I would go for This Old Heart Of Mine as isley 3 i always forget That Lady 😄

Late today and late tomorrow...

Round 1: 39

Round 2: 39

3 in 10: This Old Heart Of Mine, Behind A Painted Smile for the manic tempo, Summer Breeze.

  • Author

Thanks, and well done for your full house.

Round 1: 36 Suede

Round 2: 30 Love, Tomorrow Never Dies, Gerry Rafferty

3 in 10: 1 Harvest For The World

Yes well done John for the full house yesterday!

today's game:

Round 1: 30 (didn't get: Guys 'n' Dolls, The Beat)

Round 2: 33 (didn't get: Bill Wyman)

3-in-10: 3 (Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Summertime, Wild Wild West)

Thanks Rollo!

Round 1: 36 one year out

Round 2: 36 one year out

3 in 10: Girls Aint Nothing But Trouble, Summertime, Just The Two Of Us

round 1: 33: missed the first 2 questions fashionably late

round 2: 36 didnt listen to the Walk This Way question properly!

3 in 10: The Best, River Deep Mountain High, Nutbush City Limits

Round 1: 39 cheer

Round 2: 27 (didn't get: Steely Dan, The Rubettes)

3-in-10: 3 (The Best, What's Love Got to Do With It, Steamy Windows)

  • Author

Well done Jade for today's 39.

Round 1: 39 💥

Round 2: 30 Steely Dan, Dave Edmunds

3 in 10: 3 Steamy Windows, Private Dancer, Let's Stay Together

Well done Jade and Rollo on the 39's! 🤩

round 1: 39

round 2: 39

3 in 10: Smells Like Teen Spirit, In Bloom, Heart Shaped Box

Thanks Rollo, well done for also getting 39 in round 1 yesterday 🥳

today's game:

Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Gladys Knight & The Pips, Prefab Sprout)

Round 2: 27 (didn't get: New Model Army, Barry White)

3-in-10: 3 (In Bloom, Lithium, Heart Shaped Box)

  • Author

Well done John for today's double 39.

Round 1: 36 Finish What You've Started

Round 2: 30 Demon, Barry White

3 in 10: 2 Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are

Thanks Rollo! I'm getting your yesterday score today. Spooky!

round 1: 36 one year out

round 2: 30 Depeche Mode, Please Forgive Me

3 in 10: Oh Carol, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Laughter In The Rain

Yes well done John for top marks yesterday!

today's game:

Round 1: 27 (didn't get: Genesis, Leo Sayer, The Lightning Seeds)

Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Des'ree)

3-in-10: 1 (Calendar Girl)

Thanks Jade! Just one off, and well done Rollo on the 39.

Round 1: 39 I think nerves got the better of the contestant! I pulled Blur out of half-deleted brain-cell somehow as I dont remember On Your Own as a song at all! Looking at discographies helps after all...

Round 2: 39 and same for this contestant. Oops! 6 points for a win!

3 in 10: stop your sobbing, Kid, brass in pocket

Well done Rollo for top marks in Round 1 yesterday!

today's game:

Round 1: 27 (didn't get: Blur, Freddie McGregor)

Round 2: 30 (didn't get: XTC, Alan Price, Dollar)

3-in-10: 3 (2000 Miles, I'll Stand By You, Brass In Pocket)

  • Author

Well done John on that double 39. I think this is the first time I can remember a contestant being given clues on the last question to help them not have a 0 point score.

Round 1: 15 Al Green, the year, Blur, McGregor, Distant

Round 2: 39 💥

3 in 10: 3 I Go To Sleep, Back On The Chain Gang, 2000 Miles

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.