Jump to content

Featured Replies

Well done John for the full house yesterday and Rollo for getting 39 in round 2!

today's game:

Round 1: 30 (didn't get: 1986 - one year out, The Detroit Spinners, Herman's Hermits)

Round 2: 36 (didn't get: 1976 - oops really should've got that after Pussycat were recently in Gezza's '70s thread)

3-in-10: 3 (Play, Get Right, Jenny from the Block)

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sorry I missed yesterday, life happened! Also, thank you for the welcome! Anyway I had the chance today and I struggled big time! Round 1: 24 - 2 bonus questions tripped me up Round 2: 24 - Same hap

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    Thanks Jade and just missed the 39 by a whisker, well done Rollo on the 39 and not even needing Vienna🤩Tylky all in the 30's is pretty consistently top rung yay. round 1: 33 Not Mambo Number bloody 9

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    thanks Jade n Rollo, and well done on the 39 Rollo🤩and near misses Jade and Tylky, one away is worse than two away I think, it's so close....😄 round 1: 39 round 2: 33 Paul Simon eek! he's a candidat

Thanks Rollo, well done on the 39 too, and back from a pub quiz last night music round didnt recognise a Nickelback intro. I forgive myself. Their current single is better than most of their hits, bar 3.

Round 1: 39

Round 2: 39

tiebreak: beat me to Heather Small, A Night To Remember 😶

3 in 10: Ain't It Funny and blanked. It all went tits up from the tiebreak onward..😄

  • Author

Thanks, and well done John for another double 39.

Round 1: 36 Detroit Spinners

Round 2: 39 💥

Tie-break: 2 out of 2

3 in 10: 1 Jenny From The Block

Thanks both and well done backatacha! Off on another holiday shortly - Sitges, Spain - so will be absent (I expect, but the weather is looking dodgy all week so you never know) till a week tomorrow 👍

Well done John and Rollo for your 39s on Friday 🥳 hope you enjoy your holiday, John!

today's game:

Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Morrissey, Big Country)

Round 2: 39 cheer

3-in-10: 2 (When A Child Is Born, Too Much Too Little Too Late)

That second contestant was surely on the wind up with answers like Spice Girls and Dot Cotton lol

Wow, that second contestant got NO questions right! I even said he was a complete caveman, having guessing the year (14 years out), and guessing modern singers on classic songs.

  • Author

Yes, he was deliberately giving wrong answers although it wasn't until the last few that I realised. They got more ridiculous as he went on.

Well done Jade on today's 39, I got the same scores as you and the same two Johnny Mathis songs.

Round 1: 33 I Don't Know Much, the year

Round 2: 39 💥

3 in 10: 2 When A Child Is Born, Too Much Too Little Too Late

Congrats Rollo on the 39 yesterday as well, love the snap scores 🥳

today's game:

Round 1: 36 (didn't get: 1973 - one year out) 

Round 2: 30 (didn't get: The Range - annoying miss, Elvis Costello) 

3-in-10: 3 (I Feel Love, Hot Stuff, On The Radio)


  • Author

Thanks, Jade.

Round 1: 27 The year, Drops Of Jupiter, Mama Cass

Round 2: 33 Cream

3 in 10: 3 She Works Hard For The Money, I Feel Love, State Of Independence

Round 1: 27 (didn't get: Haircut 100, Bread, Nick Kamen) 

Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Dire Straits) 

3-in-10: 1 (Here I Go Again)

Great to hear a clip of 'That's Entertainment' today wub

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.