Jump to content

Featured Replies

On 21/03/2026 at 17:10, gooddelta said:

Run With Us is apparently coming to streaming as of 22nd April, according (and with thanks) to Pop Music Activism!

@Doctor Blind

Edited by gooddelta

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    I think for me personally, it's nice to have them all together on streaming partly for sharing playlists with friends and family and being able to show songs you love to other people in an easy way. A

  • Rough_edges
    Rough_edges

    Cher Lloyd - Oath :(

  • girl_from_oz
    girl_from_oz

    Pop Music Activism managed to get this onto streaming which includes “I’ve Got A Little Puppy” https://open.spotify.com/album/2WF1spxApVMQWtGPKceDXQ?si=wD1Q_wOHS-2OpsyxFgEyhw

Posted Images

The Gwen Stefani version of Moby’s ‘South Side’ isn’t available on Spotify or Apple Music or even iTunes sad

9 hours ago, brave lil toaster said:

I might be the only one but man do i wish Mini Viva's "One Touch" was on Spotify 😮‍💨 been waiting for it for 10 years or so

I've just searched for it and it's there.

Edited by Robbie

^

ah! I never thought about posters being from a different country!

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Madden Brothers' 2014 album Greetings from California is finally being released (re-released?) on streaming in November, under Good Charlotte's name.


It includes the Australian #1 single 'We Are Done'.

1 minute ago, WhoOdyssey said:

The Madden Brothers' 2014 album Greetings from California is finally being released (re-released?) on streaming in November, under Good Charlotte's name.


It includes the Australian #1 single 'We Are Done'.

Loved We Are Done, glad it will be back on streaming (it has been on and off under The Madden Brothers name since release). It deserved to be a wider hit. I believe Joel was a judge on The Voice there in 2014 so had good promo that he lacked elsewhere.

On 26/09/2026 at 16:04, girl_from_oz said:

This hasn’t been updated in ages, has anyone seen anything of note land into streaming in recent months?

Depends on your definition of notable. Chicane's radio edits and remixes have all gone up in the last few weeks, including the 'correct' hit mix of Saltwater from 1999 and not the re-record from around 2008. Also the 2000 No.24 hit You Put Me In Heaven With Your Touch by Rhythm Of Life has gone up this week - notable to me as I love it so much and apparently willed it into existence when I mentioned it in the TOTP thread in the Retro forum last week.

Kylie's Christmas No.1 from last year XMAS is now up everywhere, Maria Rubia's Say It too, the No.40 follow up to Everytime You Need Me that I bought on single at the time. Also, Chiara's Angel, which finished 2nd for Malta in Eurovision 2005. So a good few weeks for my taste.

Edited by gooddelta

A few things I’ve noticed, a couple of albums by Goodbye Mr McKenzie, a few Roger Daltrey albums and most notable for me Ian Dury’s theme from the original Adrian Mole tv series “Profoundly In Love With Pandora”

was reminded by the recent SoundClash OHW polls that Daisy Dares You's #13 hit Number One Enemy is absent from streaming services (except an old YouTube upload of its music video)

Any popular tunes missing?

I’d say Lil Yachty feat Carly Rae Jepsen - It Takes Two, JVKE feat Cat Burns - Golden Hour, D4vd feat Kali Uchis - Falling (you know why), Kanye West feat Travis Scott - Wash Us In The Blood and DJ Khaled feat Drake - To The Max

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

1 hour ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

Any popular tunes missing?

I’d say Lil Yachty feat Carly Rae Jepsen - It Takes Two, JVKE feat Cat Burns - Golden Hour, D4vd feat Kali Uchis - Falling (you know why), Kanye West feat Travis Scott - Wash Us In The Blood and DJ Khaled feat Drake - To The Max

this is still on streaming though??

quite an infamous one but i can't see if it's been mentioned so i'll bring it up. Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliott - Car Wash has been missing for a while now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.