Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JulianNial
    JulianNial

    Finally snagged good view tickets for a London date! I knew it was fate, I just felt like it would happen. Finally my dream of seeing her live will come true! Probably going to faint when the curtain

  • I just got a ticket!!!! 😃 If anyone else still wants one, if you're quick, there's a few AMEX-customers only one's that's been added. I had to call my Dad while he was at work to see if I could borro

  • London tonight! Also intrigued for any switch-ups / guests 👀 Hope everyone on BuzzJack who is seeing her during this London run of dates has an amazing time!

No suprises but the vocal runs well damn!

I'm starting to think there won't be anything special until the end now though

I’m happy enough just to see her on Friday. Any surprises are a bonus!! I mean it’s still such a special show as it is ❣️.

Dolly Parton music video for I will always live you was played in the pre-show playlist 😢

She's doing Like I Do again. The 3rd single?

Last night was everything. ❤️

Hearing One Last Time live again made me cry. It took me straight back to One Love Manchester.

The vocals during 'Dangerous Woman' were insane. She certainly hasn't lost it.

I might have another show to look forward to now as well!

I still haven’t quite processed last night but what a show!!! It truly feels surreal and magical but I’m so happy I’ve finally seen her live!!!

The show was honestly such an experience!! Videos truly don’t do justice of how insane her vocals genuinely are and just what a performer she is as well. The opening what felt choreography heavy with yes, and?! positions were an amazing opening and she served vocals and choreography in those heels!! The way her personality shone when we had the thank u, next era tracks!

Certain tracks namely petal, Dangerous Woman, Honeymoon Avenue to name a few took on whole new levels on the vocal stakes!!!

The section of One Last Time, Rain on Me, Break Free was surreal!!! The encore and ending of we can’t be friends and supernatural was absolutely gorgeous too!

There’s so much I can say about the show and it still is sinking in that I actually seen her but I just love her all the more now. Truly one of those where you have to see her to fully appreciate what she’s capable of vocally. She’s such a special talent.

As my show was towards the end of the run she was very emotional!! We had a mini speech when it got to Hampstead in the show where she was fully welling up! But London absolutely loved her (I feel like she’s been so appreciated over here especially!!) but I’m so happy with how well received the tour has been there’s obviously a hell of a lot media attention and discussion over every aspect of her but the tour and her performances on the tour have all had glowing reviews even from sources who are usually waiting to tear her down!)

Won't be performing in heels tonight due to an injury. Looks like she's wearing knee high ugg boots

She’s performing freak!!!

Edit: freak and warning signs both performed tonight!! nowhere, nobody will likely be used tomorrow as I think it’s the only song now what’s not been performed.

Edited by Jordanlee1402

Crazy that the whole petal album is gonna be performed live on the eternal sunshine tour. The rumours were for sure not wrong about tonight's set list.

Freak into warning signs into like I do live was amazing

The final show starting within minutes!!! There was actually a segment of this in ITV showing fans at the venue talking (all love and all genuine fans shown thankfully!).

It’s gonna feel so weird from tomorrow onwards but again I just want to say how happy I am for this tour and how it’s been a genuine success for her. Hoping she’s happy and that her break is enjoyable - she’s earned it!

The last one and she's emotional from the start, already fighting back tears. Hampstead speech is gonna be sad.

Also Cynthia is here. There's a rumour the show is gonna be an extra half an hour with a bunch of petal songs!

We have a lyric change in thank u next.

Instead of we always find our way back she said 'im tryna to make him my last' ❤️

Edited by Henessy Lake

So glad that I got to go tonight. The whole 'kiss me - oh well - nowhere, nobody - like i do' section was amazing!

The post-concert blues are going to be VERY strong this time.

My last 5 days have been completely dominated by Ariana: concerts, going to the pop-up store, streaming her whole discography back-to-back. I don't want to have to go back home tomorrow. ☹️

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.