Posted September 5, 20251 yr Top 40 Tracks: 05/09/202501 [05] Confidence Man & JADE - gossip [28-04-03-03-04-05-01]02 [04] HUNTR/X - Golden [10-11-08-06-04-02]03 [07] Hayley Williams - Glum [24-28-05-07-03]04 [NE] Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance [04]05 [01] Chappell Roan - The Subway [01-01-02-01-05]06 [06] Disco Lines & Tinashe - No Broke Boys [17-22-32-37-31-27-15-06-06]07 [02] sombr - 12 to 12 [14-07-02-03-02-07]08 [11] Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would [11-08]09 [RE] MARINA - CUNTISSIMO [36-39-36-39-xx-09]10 [NE] Hayley Williams - Parachute [10]11 [09] Remember Monday - Happier [14-09-11]12 [08] Sugababes - Shook [05-01-01-02-02-04-08-08-12]13 [10] Pink Slip - Take Me Away [09-10-13]14 [03] Feeder - Feel It Again [21-01-03-14]15 [NE] Ava Max - Don't Click Play [15]16 [14] JADE - Plastic Box [01-01-02-04-06-08-12-10-10-14-16]17 [12] The Last Dinner Party - This is the Killer Speaking [14-11-08-06-07-12-17]18 [NE] Lady Gaga - Can't Stop the High [18]19 [13] Olly Murs - Save Me [03-05-07-12-13-19]20 [NE] Ava Max - World's Smallest Violin [20]21 [27] Kesha feat. JADE - BOY CRAZY. [29-31-25-04-03-05-05-09-14-25-27-21]22 [17] Zara Larsson - Crush [19-17-22]23 [24] Diana Vickers - Ice Cream [24-23]24 [15] Blusher - DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT [15-18-15-24]25 [19] Sigrid - Fort Knox [19-25]26 [16] South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26]27 [20] BLACKPINK - JUMP [12-13-17-20-16-23-20-27]28 [23] Hayley Williams - Mirtazapine [33-07-06-09-16-23-28]29 [18] PinkPantheress - Illegal [22-08-09-10-16-17-11-13-18-29]30 [28] CMAT - EURO-COUNTRY [21-28-30]31 [22] Hayley Williams - Ego Death At A Bachelorette Party [18-20-22-31]32 [NE] Lady Gaga - Kill For Love [32]33 [29] Lola Young - d£aler [32-26-29-33]34 [25] Halestorm - Like A Woman Can [33-24-25-34]35 [26] Danny L Harle & PinkPanteress - Starlight [25-22-26-35]36 [36] Siren Society - If It Was Me [36-36]37 [31] hard life - y3llow bike [31-37]38 [30] Agnes - MILK [01-02-03-06-10-13-27-30-38]39 [32] Ash - Give Me Back My World [04-09-13-17-28-32-39]40 [RE] Hayley Williams - Hard [19-26-37-xx-40]Goodbyexx [21] Rizzle Kicks & Rachel Chinouriri - Follow Excitement! [21-12-17-21-xx]xx [33] Louise - Only Dancer [25-19-29-33-xx]xx [34] Sabrina Carpenter - Manchild [28-04-09-11-16-17-15-18-18-20-31-34-xx]xx [35] Girls Aloud - Singapore [33-35-xx]xx [37] Biffy Clyro - Hunting Season [23-29-34-37-xx]xx [38] PinkPantheress - Romeo [30-38-xx]xx [39] Hayley Williams - Love Me Different [14-23-32-39-xx]xx [40] Tom Grennan - Somewhere Only We Go [37-35-40-xx] Edited September 5, 20251 yr by Juranamo
September 5, 20251 yr Wow, Juranamo, your chart is full of exciting moments this week! 🎶 Seeing Confidence Man & JADE climb all the way to #1 with “gossip” is such a cool move — it’s been steadily rising, and now it finally gets that well-deserved top spot. I like how you’ve kept HUNTR/X – Golden strong at #2 as well, giving the top of your chart a real punch.Big shoutout to the Lady Gaga debut at #4 with “The Dead Dance” — what an entrance! 👏 And it’s nice to see Perrie holding her own in the Top 10, proving her staying power. Also, the double Ava Max debuts at #15 and #20 make your chart feel extra fresh; love how you’re supporting multiple tracks from her at once.Great balance of climbers, fresh debuts, and stability — you always keep it dynamic! ✨Take care.
September 5, 20251 yr Author 29 minutes ago, Sergej said:Wow, Juranamo, your chart is full of exciting moments this week! 🎶 Seeing Confidence Man & JADE climb all the way to #1 with “gossip” is such a cool move — it’s been steadily rising, and now it finally gets that well-deserved top spot. I like how you’ve kept HUNTR/X – Golden strong at #2 as well, giving the top of your chart a real punch.Big shoutout to the Lady Gaga debut at #4 with “The Dead Dance” — what an entrance! 👏 And it’s nice to see Perrie holding her own in the Top 10, proving her staying power. Also, the double Ava Max debuts at #15 and #20 make your chart feel extra fresh; love how you’re supporting multiple tracks from her at once.Great balance of climbers, fresh debuts, and stability — you always keep it dynamic! ✨Take care.I was in Berlin on holiday so it was difficult to find time to listen to new music. I enjoyed the new Ava Max album and those songs really stood out! Shame I didn't get around to hearing them on release week!Both 'gossip' and 'Golden' have been anthems of my holiday, so both are shining like they were born to be. 🤣 (this is also the reason for the huge 'CUNTISSIMO' reentry!)Expect big things from 'The Dead Dance', I can't get enough of it!Thanks for commenting: I'm glad you enjoyed the chart!
September 6, 20251 yr Hello sir!Gossip is a good #1 though I am more or less over it now.I'm not a fan of the dead dance and I don't see it having the same impact as the one that went viral for season 1 of Wednesday.The subway is gorgeous. I'm glad it's still top 5 for you but I didn't actually expect it to fall from #1 to #5 lol.I'm yet to what the other gaga tracks but I will make a point of listening to them soon.Fab chart 😄
September 6, 20251 yr Author 1 hour ago, JSG said:Hello sir!Gossip is a good #1 though I am more or less over it now.I'm not a fan of the dead dance and I don't see it having the same impact as the one that went viral for season 1 of Wednesday.The subway is gorgeous. I'm glad it's still top 5 for you but I didn't actually expect it to fall from #1 to #5 lol.I'm yet to what the other gaga tracks but I will make a point of listening to them soon.Fab chart 😄Thanks for the reply!I think 'gossip' jumping to #1, 'The Dead Dance' smashing into #4 after 2 days, and 'The Subway' tumbling to #5 are all a result of the unusual circumstance of me being on holiday for the first half of the week (so listening to more of what others were listening to ('gossip', not 'The Subway', 'CUNTISSIMO' ALOT) and the second half of the week being weighted higher than usual due to me listening to less music at the start of the week! Maybe 'The Subway' will rebound a little next week, will see!I listened to the other Gaga tracks once each when the album came out as I had to YouTube them due to not being on streaming or the vinyl variant I bought. They had one day of listening for me, so they've clearly made an impression. All three new Gaga tracks fit SO WELL in their place on the album!
Create an account or sign in to comment