Jump to content

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

It's some remix of Hey There Delilah featuring LOLO that released back in July and isn't in the iTunes chart - very strange!

LOLO probably gave Global a tenner under the desk to get it on there for exposure 💀

Edited by maggotsforbrains

  • Replies 183
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

For the avoidance of any doubt:

Capital FM Playlist thread - for discussion of the Capital and Capital Buzz playlists only

Capital FM Discussion thread - anything else, for example the Big Top 40, the hosts, Jingle Bell / Summertime Ball rumours before the Music Lounge thread is created, any other Capital-related observations or discussion points

oh but joseph what about our PRECIOUS recurrent begging lists as posts drama /j.

but seriously can’t agree with that more just to clear things up. Idk if a heart fm discussion thread exists but i might make one for similar talk in mine to try and widdle it down to playlist talk at most.

2 hours ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

Taylor is still number one and we have new Steps, Plain White T’s, Kings of Leon, James Blunt, Prospa x Cloonee, Fontaines D.C and Take That

Oh and sorry I put this in the wrong place - meant to go in Capital FM Playlist 2026

 

21 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

oh but joseph what about our PRECIOUS recurrent begging lists as posts drama /j.

but seriously can’t agree with that more just to clear things up. Idk if a heart fm discussion thread exists but i might make one for similar talk in mine to try and widdle it down to playlist talk at most.

I’m still updating that recurrent list as I go

1 minute ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

Oh and sorry I put this in the wrong place - meant to go in Capital FM Playlist 2026

I moved it into this thread because you put it in the wrong place - the Big Top 40 is not the playlist and belongs in this thread.

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

I moved it into this thread because you put it in the wrong place - the Big Top 40 is not the playlist and belongs in this thread.

If that’s the case, move everything from Capital FM Playlist 2026 not related to playlists here

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

Just now, Sami Hook Jama said:

If that’s the case, move everything from 2026 not related to playlists here

I haven't got all day to be doing that...!!! But from now on, as I said above, that's how discussion will occur going forward.

2 hours ago, maggotsforbrains said:

LOLO probably gave Global a tenner under the desk to get it on there for exposure 💀

Imagine Plain White T’s as Barclaycard Out Of The Blue….

Just now, JosephStyles said:

I haven't got all day to be doing that...!!! But from now on, as I said above, that's how discussion will occur going forward.

Then maybe Jay or Lewis can do that

2 minutes ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

Then maybe Jay or Lewis can do that

It's not possible for them to do it as they are not chart moderators. It's not important, though - what is important is that we use the correct topic going forward.

4 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:

I haven't got all day to be doing that...!!!

You can do it section by section (maybe over the next week instead of in 1 day)

 

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

It's not possible for them to do it as they are not chart moderators. It's not important, though - what is important is that we use the correct topic going forward.

No worries if not, I’ll just post a lot more here than in the other one

2 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:

It's not possible for them to do it as they are not chart moderators. It's not important, though - what is important is that we use the correct topic going forward.

Promote me Joseph xx

1 hour ago, JosephStyles said:

It's not possible for them to do it as they are not chart moderators. It's not important, though - what is important is that we use the correct topic going forward.

i have the time x

p.s. i don't but i like to say i do

3 hours ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

Imagine Plain White T’s as Barclaycard Out Of The Blue….

Would probably go down like a lead balloon 😂

2 hours ago, Jay79x said:

dont care

Fair enough, but surely you care about the 19,954 songs Capital NEED to playlist as recurrents?

Let's please remember to be nice, no matter how much we like or dislike other people's contributions!

17 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:

Let's please remember to be nice, no matter how much we like or dislike other people's contributions!

Of course, I didn't mean any malicious intent but I don't want any comments to seem like a pile-on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.