Jump to content

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, earthisturning said:

The rumoured names I've heard are: Alex Warren, Bash Croft, Becky Hill, Jamie Miller, John Legend, Leigh-Anne, Mariah Carey, Olivia Rodrigo, SIENNA SPIRO and Troye Sivan.

Would Mariah be the BOOTB?

Who could be rumoured next?

  • Replies 230
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    ^ please keep Big Top 40 chat in here, it's not an official, industry-recognised chart and they're not remotely transparent about it so I don't think it needs its own thread!

  • Didn't you know??? It features Alan Carr!!!

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Promote me Joseph xx

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, earthisturning said:

The rumoured names I've heard are: Alex Warren, Bash Croft, Becky Hill, Jamie Miller, John Legend, Leigh-Anne, Mariah Carey, Olivia Rodrigo, SIENNA SPIRO and Troye Sivan.

are half of these just sami saying them 😭 (again alex is doing the american jingle balls this year, probably not gonna be able to make it)

  • Author
Just now, Jay79x said:

are half of these just sami saying them 😭 (again alex is doing the american jingle balls this year, probably not gonna be able to make it)

Becky, Jamie, John and Mariah are from The Sun. The others have came from https://wheretowatch.tv/music-news/when-is-this-years-jingle-bell-ball-and-when-will-capital-announce-the-lineup/08/10/ so I have no clue about them lol.

Edited by earthisturning

yea they probably got most of those from sami saying them just cause he wants the whole world to perform at the JBB.

1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

ain't no way John Legend is a headliner i'm sorry. He'll be given the Jessie J slot.

That's why I thought too, but that's what rumour is feels like waste of the headliner slot ngl

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

ain't no way John Legend is a headliner i'm sorry. He'll be given the Jessie J slot.

Yeah he's definitely not. The papers love to throw out the word headliner for these things.

Just now, music2026 said:

That's why I thought too, but that's what rumour is feels like waste of the headliner slot ngl

14 minutes ago, earthisturning said:

The rumoured names I've heard are: Alex Warren, Bash Croft, Becky Hill, Jamie Miller, John Legend, Leigh-Anne, Mariah Carey, Olivia Rodrigo, SIENNA SPIRO and Troye Sivan.

Only ones I've heard are Mariah Carey, Jamie Miller, Becky Hill & John Legend

13 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

I heard Handel is the boob act

the what act? o

1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

the what act? o

1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

I heard Handel is the boob act

Based on previous ones I think Possibly liberty x

1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

I heard Handel is the boob act

Who’s Handel?

 

40 minutes ago, music2026 said:

Based on previous ones I think Possibly liberty x

Barclaycard Out Of The Blue

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.