September 27, 20251 yr 5 hours ago, JosephBoone said:Curiously, Unconditional hasn't had any plays yesterday or today (since this playlist kicked in), but Before You Break My Heart has had a couple. I wonder if the single got switched at the very last minute and the playlist page hasn't been updated to reflect this?Yep Radio 1 are playing BYBMH again right now. It definitely seems like a last minute switch request from the label. And a good choice!
September 28, 20251 yr Perhaps it's a joint playlisting then? The weekend is really hard to track a song because of the specialist shows that also occur
September 28, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:Perhaps it's a joint playlisting then? The weekend is really hard to track a song because of the specialist shows that also occurWould make sense that they’ve forgotten to add ‘Before You Break My Heart’ to the joint playlist!
September 29, 20251 yr Pretty sure Jealous Type is still on for Doja Cat too. Looking at the website both Doja and JADE do not have their names in bold, only the track names so potentially someone stuffed up with the listing.
September 29, 20251 yr On 28/09/2025 at 07:38, James. said:‘Unconditional’ has been played this morning!Hmmm they've played Unconditional once, and Before You Break My Heart 6 times.
September 29, 20251 yr ‘Before You Break My Heart’ has been played on Breakfast and Matt and Mollie’s show. Normally B-list songs are played on every other show. Edited September 29, 20251 yr by J14C
October 1, 20251 yr Author I would guess that the label has switched the single to 'Before You Break My Heart' then, but I guess we'll get confirmation on Friday.
October 1, 20251 yr On 26/09/2025 at 21:37, Steve201 said:Is that the Ayra Starr from the Coldplay album?Yes!
October 1, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, Mangø said:I would guess that the label has switched the single to 'Before You Break My Heart' then, but I guess we'll get confirmation on Friday.I think they've forgotten to change it on the website both this week and last week, maybe that'll be the case for its duration?
October 1, 20251 yr Author 3 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:I think they've forgotten to change it on the website both this week and last week, maybe that'll be the case for its duration?If that is the case, you'd think someone there would be diligent enough to spot it!
October 1, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, Mangø said:I would guess that the label has switched the single to 'Before You Break My Heart' then, but I guess we'll get confirmation on Friday.Friday's update apparently still says Unconditional B List, but they've still played BYBMH 3 times today instead.
Create an account or sign in to comment