Posted November 21, 2025Nov 21 Top 40 Tracks: 21/11/202501 [01] The Last Dinner Party - The Scythe [03-01-01] (3 weeks / #1 peak)02 [02] Chloe Qisha - So Sad So Hot [37-18-07-02-02] (5 weeks / #2 peak)03 [08] Hayley Williams - Good Ol’ Days [06-05-08-03] (4 weeks / #3 peak)04 [05] Olly Murs - Run This Town [17-05-04] (3 weeks / #4 peak)05 [16] As December Falls - Flametide [16-05] (2 weeks / #5 peak)06 [13] RAYE - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! [14-03-03-02-06-10-10-13-06] (9 weeks / #2 peak)07 [09] Reneé Rapp - Lucky [09-07] (2 weeks / #7 peak)08 [30] Robyn - Dopamine [30-08] (2 weeks / #8 peak)09 [06] The Enemy - Not Going Your Way [06-06-09] (3 weeks / #6 peak)10 [17] Alessi Rose - Get Around [17-10] (2 weeks / #10 peak)11 [03] Lily Allen & Specialist Moss - Nonmonogamummy [09-02-03-11] (4 weeks / #2 peak)12 [07] Melanie C - Sweat [19-20-18-07-12] (5 weeks / #7 peak)13 [15] Katy Perry - bandaids [15-13] (2 weeks / #13 peak)14 [04] Cat Burns - There’s Just Something About Her [13-01-01-04-14] (5 weeks / #1 peak)15 [NE] Madison Beer - bittersweet [15] (1 week / #15 peak)16 [10] JADE - Unconditional [02-01-01-01-02-01-02-05-08-10-16] (11 weeks / #1 peak)17 [NE] Meghan Trainor - Still Don’t Care [17] (1 week / #17 peak)18 [19] Freya Ridings - Wicker Woman [19-18] (2 weeks / #18 peak)19 [NE] Hayley Williams - Showbiz [19] (1 week / #19 peak)20 [14] 5 Seconds of Summer - NOT OK [10-08-01-04-11-14-20] (7 weeks / #1 peak)21 [12] Lily Allen - Pussy Palace [03-04-12-21] (4 weeks / #3 peak)22 [NE] Charli xcx - Chains of Love [22] (1 week / #22 peak)23 [21] MIKA - Modern Times [25-21-23] (3 weeks / #21 peak)24 [11] Ed Sheeran feat. Karan Aujla - Symmetry [16-11-24] (3 weeks / #11 peak)25 [26] Hilary Duff - Mature [26-25] (2 weeks / #25 peak)26 [32] Sigrid - Hush Baby, Hurry Slowly [30-32-26] (3 weeks / #26 peak)27 [29] Jessie J - H.A.P.P.Y [22-29-27] (3 weeks / #22 peak)28 [NE] Kasabian - Hippie Sunshine [28] (1 week / #28 peak)29 [23] Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia [01-04-09-12-15-23-29] (7 weeks / #1 peak)30 [33] The Wombats - Holy Sugar [33-30] (2 weeks / #30 peak)31 [18] Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would [11-08-06-09-08-07-04-03-04-02-09-18-31] (13 weeks / #2 peak)32 [20] Lily Allen - 4chan Stan [21-12-20-32] (4 weeks / #12 peak)33 [24] Alessi Rose - First Original Thought [23-24-33] (3 weeks / #23 peak)34 [RE] Agnes - EGO [03-02-12-14-16-23-31-38-40-xx-34] (10 weeks / #2 peak)35 [38] The Hoosiers - Sleeping With The Light On [37-38-35] (3 weeks / #35 peak)36 [NE] Diana Vickers - Pretty Boys [36] (1 week / #36 peak)37 [25] Demi Lovato - Here All Night [30-21-16-08-06-05-07-14-25-37] (10 weeks / #5 peak)38 [35] PinkPantheress feat. JADE - Tonight [09-08-15-29-35-38] (6 weeks / #8 peak)39 [22] Lily Allen - Madeline [23-28-22-39] (4 weeks / #22 peak)40 [27] Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance [04-01-06-06-05-06-10-14-16-20-27-40] (12 weeks / #1 peak)Goodbyexx [28] Tame Impala - Dracula [34-14-03-08-13-28-xx] (6 weeks / #3 peak)xx [31] JADE - Lip Service [07-04-13-15-11-12-17-24-31-xx] (9 weeks / #4 peak)xx [34] Foo Fighters - Asking For A Friend [36-26-34-xx] (3 weeks / #26 peak)xx [36] Rita Ora - All Natural [35-35-26-30-32-36-xx] (6 weeks / #26 peak)xx [37] Westlife - Chariot [22-19-37-xx] (3 weeks / #19 peak)xx [39] JADE - Before You Break My Heart [13-11-09-05-05-07-11-21-39-xx] (9 weeks / #5 peak)xx [40] Leigh-Anne - Dead and Gone [30-33-33-40-xx] (4 weeks / #30 peak)
November 21, 2025Nov 21 Heya!That's been a great run for raye. Where is my husband is great. Maybe not quite as great as escapism though.I appreciate the small climb for bandaids. It's quite good I reckon.Mature continues to be decent but if I'm honest, there's not much substance to it, is there?Pretty boys is pretty decent. Looking at the video, it's hard to tell that it's actually her lol.Greta chart 🥳
November 21, 2025Nov 21 Author Thanks for the reply, @JSG! Glad you liked the chart 😊2 hours ago, JSG said:That's been a great run for raye. Where is my husband is great. Maybe not quite as great as escapism though.I think I'm enjoying it more than 'Escapism', this is definitely more to my tastes!2 hours ago, JSG said:I appreciate the small climb for bandaids. It's quite good I reckon.I'm quite enjoying it! I'm in the minority where stuff like 'Woman's World' is what I want from Katy though 🫣2 hours ago, JSG said:Mature continues to be decent but if I'm honest, there's not much substance to it, is there?I preferred 'Sparks' from her last comeback, but this is a good song! It definitely needs something to give it a bit more of a punch, but I'm not quite sure what!2 hours ago, JSG said:Pretty boys is pretty decent. Looking at the video, it's hard to tell that it's actually her lol. I've not checked out the video! The song is decent though. Similar to 'Mature' above, it's missing something, but it's still a good song!
November 21, 2025Nov 21 Hi there Juranamo!Nice to see "The Scythe" at the top, "Good Ol' Days" and "Run This Town" reach new peaks in the top 5, "Dopamine" in the top 10, the new peaks for "Wicker Woman", "Mature", "Hush Baby, Hurry Slowly" and "Holy Sugar" and the debuts for "Bittersweet" and "Chains Of Love".Great chart!Take care.
Create an account or sign in to comment