Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nine¾
    nine¾

    185. BJSC - ENNEA Boy Harsher - Pain This month I’ve basically been running on 0% energy, so I didn’t manage to post my entry earlier. I also had some obligations that were kind of sitting on my c

  • 181 . BJSC - ENNEA Paris Paloma - the warmth I chose this song symbolically for my debut entry, reflecting the concept of the Ennea that I’ve created. The first season Lumina represents a moment o

  • 184. BJSC - ENNEA KOMPROMAT - I LET MYSELF GO BLIND (feat. Vimala Pons & Sonia DeVille)

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

185. BJSC - ENNEA

Boy Harsher - Pain

ennea 185.png

This month I’ve basically been running on 0% energy, so I didn’t manage to post my entry earlier. I also had some obligations that were kind of sitting on my chest the whole time, so tonight I finally found a moment to squeeze this in before the BJSC end.

This is actually my favourite song by Boy Harsher, because it’s also the very first one I ever heard from them, many years ago. Back then I wasn’t really into electronic music at all. I always associated it with festival crowds at 5 a.m. and that point where everything is on like 5% battery, your legs are actively plotting against you, and you’re trying to remember how on earth you’ll drag yourself back home. I never really understood people who would just bounce in place for hours to one beat. In my head, they had to be on something, because how else 😭

Anyway… Boy Harsher completely opened a different dimension for me. And it happened on the very first listen of this song.

It made me feel kind of “high” in a way I can’t properly explain, completely sober, completely normal, which honestly felt like the most ironic twist of all. I used to think people only really listened to electronic music at festivals while being, well… let’s say “assisted” in some way, just vibing to a single beat for hours. And then I randomly stumbled onto a song that somehow made me feel like I was the one in that state without ever having taken anything in my life.

I don’t even know if this makes sense or if anyone will get what I mean. I’m not trying to justify old stereotypes or anything just being honest that I genuinely didn’t connect with electronic music at all until Boy Harsher flipped that switch for me.

Maybe I’m overthinking it and talking too much about everything I shouldn’t, instead of just posting the song. It just felt a bit weird to post the song on the very last day with nothing written, and the only thing I really know is what I already experienced.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sending hype to this one! cheer

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

188. BJSC - ENNEA

BALTHAZARD, Dyana - FADE

ennea fade.png

BALTHAZARD is a Swiss-born, London-based musician, producer and DJ whose sound draws heavily from Soul, Jazz, Funk, Disco and 70s/80s Pop, with influences ranging from Michael Jackson and Phil Collins to Giorgio Moroder and Quincy Jones.

Dyana is a Romanian-born, UK-based singer-songwriter and instrumentalist. Music has been part of her life from an early age, her father is a drummer and she discovered the piano as a child. She moved to London in 2021 to study music and pursue her career as an artist. Since releasing her first single in 2019, she has developed an alt-pop sound centred around emotion, symbolism and storytelling.

The two artists came together for FADE, a sleek and atmospheric collaboration released on BALTHAZARD's 2025 project The Sand & The Sea. The song combines his polished electronic production with Dyana's intimate vocals, creating a dreamy, soulful track with a distinctly late-night feel. FADE is the sixth track on the seven-song project and runs for 3:38.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

189. BJSC - ENNEA

Kalandra - Let Me Be Open

kalandraa.png

Let me be open
And ready to receive
Bring back the joy
I used to have as a kid

Let me unravel
The threads I've pulled too tight
Fear is a whisper
That lingers in my mind

Let me be open
And ready to receive
Bring back the joy
I used to have as a kid

Help me remember
How wonder feels inside
Feels like my shadow
Needs a place to hide

Let me be open
And ready to receive
Bring back the joy
I used to have as a kid

Out of the silence
A softer voice appears
Reminding me gently
Not to be ruled by fear

🤍


Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.