Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HiyaLuv!
    HiyaLuv!

    13 weeks on the Top 75 so far even if it never went Top 40, I'll put that down as a hit. Sometimes it's a marathon, not a sprint these days!

  • awardinary
    awardinary

    Are we any closer to getting this? The weather has never been better for a big summer banger.

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

Oh! It would have made the Top 40 if Dolly Parton's passing didn't happen. Either way, glad that it got a new peak though.

Shame it didn’t quite make it in but it’s done better than I expected after the first week.

I agree we could really do with a proper autumn smash from Calvin!

I kinda hate both tbh. I’ve had a lot of patience with Jazzy but this has been a really bad year for her

streaming seems to have taken a nosedive for this one after nearly breaking the top 40 - it's down 44 spots to #86 this week (not an ACR-induced decline either, given it fell just as hard on the ACR-less Dance Singles Chart (#8 -> #26))

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.