Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 542
  • Views 360k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    I've decided to create this AF ranking in line with the Posters' Chart. I saw that there isn't one. That's why I've decided to do it. The 2026 run: 3 - 4 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 10 - 9 - 5 - 8 - 1 - 4 - 2

  • -Jay-
    -Jay-

    https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/287052-spice-girls-artist-forum-chart-run/#findComment-5819946 Updated the first post 😄 The 10th May 2026 week at #1 with 572 posts - that was in fact the highe

God bless Emma cancelling her shows xoxo

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Glad I didn’t go to Birmingham tho! I’d have been FEWMIN

*cough* Isn't it time for an overall update? It's also time to summarize 2022. ;) *cough*
  • Author
Not sure if or when the 2022 stats will be revealed, but Spice Girls forum would definitely have been the 3rd most posted in artist forum, behind Steps in 2nd and Lady Gaga in 1st place!
  • Author

This week -

 

#14 - 16 posts, 0.33%

 

:cry:!

 

Although maybe I shouldn't have done some last minute posting, because then we'd have ended up #15 and we've never placed there before! Whereas this is the forum's third occasion at #14. (Sorry, I'm being a stats geek as per usual :kink: )

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
How did the forum do last week?

#12, 21 posts, 0.48%

 

:cry: :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.