August 1Aug 1 #1 on U.K. Spotify today with 479k streams7" singles and CDs have been spotted at a pop up in NYC today so fingers crossed they get a wider distribution ASAP 🙏 (credit to @akilah1595 on twitter)
August 2Aug 2 23 hours ago, uhsting said:petallll pEHTOHHHHHHHWas getting very confused as why I was getting that visual when I was commenting on stuff on tik tok, most had zero relevance to ariana 🤣🤣16 hours ago, Jade said:#1 on U.K. Spotify today with 479k streams7" singles and CDs have been spotted at a pop up in NYC today so fingers crossed they get a wider distribution ASAP 🙏 (credit to @akilah1595 on twitter)Thats makes sense because its apparently tracking to debut at 3 on billboard so far
August 2Aug 2 So this is looking like its gonna be the last single for this album unless she puts one out while on tour but that doesn't seem likely now
August 5Aug 5 I have to say I think song is stunning the more I focus on it without the video. (I might prefer if to hate that I made you love me) now! also feel the video concept is genius too and it’s a real shame her looks took away from all that.Ariana always brings it with single 2! I think the production on this is great though and lyrically speaking it’s probably the most fitting song on the album to her current status. Hoping it can at least be a top 3 for her! Edited August 5Aug 5 by Jordanlee1402
August 17Aug 17 Has moved forward same as other single. Looking forward to wednesday update hopefully she's up further
August 20Aug 20 The way this has HUGELY grown on the same as ‘htimylm’ did is crazy. Should be studied. Originally I gave both a 7, now they’re 10s.