Jump to content

Featured Replies

If Ellie has majorly flopped I fear for the album.

Changes is ok but it's a bit meh

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • preview 😋

  • blackmascara
    blackmascara

    The problem is what do I have to do? went really viral on tiktok, but barely dented the streams :( Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll be seeing her much in the charts anymore anyway, she’s been in the

  • 4 singles in 4 months, she's really throwing them out there this era!

Posted Images

  • Author

THIS is what they’ve chose to playlist?? Very disappointed tbh

  • Author

Now the 2nd highest charting single of the era on Apple Music UK as its now at #149.. I don’t get what people are seeing in this and not the other singles which are miles better

Edited by blackmascara

1 minute ago, blackmascara said:

Now the highest charting single of the era on Apple Music UK as its now at #149.. I don’t get what people are seeing in this and not the other singles which are miles better

Potentially radio support from Capital?

  • Author
2 hours ago, blackmascara said:

Now the 2nd highest charting single of the era on Apple Music UK as its now at #149.. I don’t get what people are seeing in this and not the other singles which are miles better

Forgot Say Something is technically a single from it now but point stands

  • Author

Ok fine this grew on me. Still by FAR the weakest single and I don’t see it going much further, the drop isn’t great but the build up is too good i can kinda excuse it. This is also my bias for Becky talking

  • Author

I have kind of completely fallen in love with this. Oops.

  • 2 weeks later...

dare i say second best song of the batch, with Say Something being the best 🫣

I will say it has grown on me but it's still not really a great track. I wonder what's next as this campaign needs another release before the album comes next month.

  • Author
1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

I will say it has grown on me but it's still not really a great track. I wonder what's next as this campaign needs another release before the album comes next month.

I’d say that MEDUZA collab is the most likely to be the next single. Will generate some buzz as it’s their first collab since Lose Control. I still think Lost The Plot should’ve been the lead like planned, I’ve been waiting for it since 2024 and I’m so desperate for its official release

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jay79x said:

dare i say second best song of the batch, with Say Something being the best 🫣

It’s fourth for me

(Lost The Plot)

More! More! More!

what do i have to do?

Say Something

Changes

>>>hands on me<<<

  • Author

But yeah this grew on me exponentially after like 4 days lol, that drop is a lot to get over but i love the build up so much & I’ve Stockholm syndromed myself into liking the drop too yayyyy

3 hours ago, Jay79x said:

dare i say second best song of the batch, with Say Something being the best 🫣

Say Something isn't on the album is it?

My ranking is:

More! More! More!

Changes

>>>hands on me<<<

what do i have to do?

7 minutes ago, earthisturning said:

Say Something isn't on the album is it?

My ranking is:

More! More! More!

Changes

>>>hands on me<<<

what do i have to do?

its been added to the streaming version alongside the new track with MEDUZA, hence the delay

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.